❀thirty one

"And who are you?" One of Bruno's men asks walking over to Ethan, he looks at him up and down before scoffing

"Rossa, I thought we had plans" he says completely ignoring the men in my house. I wipe my tears with my hand looking at him

"E-e-e-e-ethan"

My tears break out again falling uncontrollably, he's here I can stop worrying even if it's just for a bit.

He takes off the jacket he's wearing and wraps it around me, crouching down he holds my chin making me look at him.

"You'll be fine alright"

I nod my head, he wipes my tears too a smile on his face but that soon changes as he stares at my state on the lower part of my body.

His face: pure furry.

"Look kid, we don't have time for this, why don't you........" His sentence is cut short when Ethan turns and smacks him on the face....his nose starts to bleed as he stumbles backwards.

"You fucking........."

He grabs Bruno's head smiling "shut up" he smashes it on the wooden floor causing it to making a cracking sound, I gulp.

"Who do you think you are kid.....?"

"Ace, ring a bell?"

My hand immediately goes to my mouth covering it, what did he just say? Ace..... he's the Ace.

All this time and he didn't even bother to tell me, the men Infront of me are trembling "what now, you're gonna act cowardly after knowing who I am?"

They don't move at all, even a damn muscle.

Ace Is a fucking murderer!

Everyone knows that, he's scary and ruthless....he usually hangs with the infamous duo, how long did it take me to catch up! His name alone gives away his identity but I couldn't put a finger on it?

I've become Elena Gilbert.

"Look kid I mean Sir, Mr Ace we don't mean any harm....she just owes us some money and we came to take it" they try to explain but this boy Infront of me isn't having it at all.

"She's bruised, crying and was about to strip, is that how you collect your money?" He voice his cold and harsh at the same time, they shake their heads as no.

"Exactly, come here"

They start to back away, I suddenly hear Bruno curse and walks towards him "oh fuck you being Ace, you could be lying for all we know, look at you boy, you look so pretty like a little bitch......"

I closed my eyes to keep myself from seeing whatever the hell was going on, I heard multiple cries and things get smashed, my floor shook and broke all at once.

"How much does she owe you?" He asked breathlessly making me open my eyes, one man was on the floor bleeding heavily from his side of the head, the eye of the other one was bleeding profusely as he kept screaming. The look on the Bruno's face was enough to make me feel like puking.

He had no fingers on his right hand, his face was scathed with prints showing that a knife had passed there, I looked at Ethan, he was smiling looking at them.

"How much, damnit?"

He whacked Bruno on the head with his boot causing him to cry out in pain "$11millon" he said painfully, Ethan scoffed "you're bothering her for something so cheap?"

Calling $11 Millon cheap is crazy but then again this boy walks around with a centurion card.

"Give me you're phone" he ordered, Bruno did as he was told "there, paid on full with interest" Ethan said a few minutes later and threw Bruno's phone on the floor.

Then he crouched down to his level and grabbed his hair forcefully, he whispered to him something that I couldn't hear but looking at Bruno's eyes it had to be awful. He looked at his fellow loan sharks and the quickly scurried off, leaving me alone in the room with him.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him, he leans his back on the door "we had a fucking appointment rossa" I look down.

I hear him sigh, I move the strands of hair that were on my face pushing them backwards, he paid them in full amount without asking more questions.

Now I owe him even more.

"The money......"

He swoopes me off from my feet and carrys me in his arms walking out from the apartment, I look at him shocked.

"Where are you taking me?"

"My house"

Oh!