❀eighteen

I looked at him

I looked at him.

His tongue in between my fingers gently licking them, his warm breath on me..I twitch at the sensation, his gaze never leaving mine his saliva drooling my fingers.

I feel a bit overwhelmed by his actions

"Move your hands" he orders me, I do what he says feeling a little insecure at the act, his mouth finds my nipple "may I?" He asks me looking for reassurance and I nod.

He smiles at my answer, his lips make their way to my nipple licking, sucking, nibbling and playing with it, I let out a small moan when he nibbled it but quickly covered my mouth with my hands.

He chuckles

"Don't worry rossa, it's all sound proof"

He gets in between my boobs his big hands on both, massaging them slowly as he started to trail wet kisses upwards to my neck.

"Ethan....I"

"You look good like this rossa"

He lowly grunts, his attention and mouth turn to my nipple again, he flicked it licking it even more , his other hand was on my right boob still massaging it.

"You're nipples are so hard, I like that, I like that a lot" I couldn't even think straight at this point...I let out a heavy breath at his words.

"They're begging to be abused by me, aren't they?" He asks but my mind was somewhere else, I arched myself trying to shift but his body kept me in place.

"Aren't they?" He repeats his question pinching my nipple making me moan out in pleasure, yes I was a whole masochist and I was proud of it.

"Y-yes... they are" I answer him, he smiles approving of my statement, I've been touched before but not like this, he's gentle and aggressive at the same time.... it's exhilarating for me.

"I love your thongs" he says making me look away from him "thank yo-"

I felt something rip in half, I look down and it's my thongs, they're in half my pussy on display for him.

I try to hide myself, this is so damn embarrassing but he catches my hands before I do "you're mine now rossa, show me more of you" he says but his voice sounds like it's begging.

I remove my hands " così fottutamente bello" he grunts out before carrying me on his shoulder and throwing me on the bed behind me.

He stands there looking at me again, he ruffles his hair "cazzò" he's taking his time again, not sure why he likes looking at me like that.

"sei così bella rossa, giuro che non ne ho mai abbastanza del tuo corpo"

I have no idea of what he just said but by the heavy breathing that came with it, I believe it was something sexy.