❀three

"So you're telling me that you couldn't remember the name of our president?" Ray asks trying to hold in her laugh "it's not funny" I shriek laying my head on the wooden table

"Yes it is" she says taking a sip of her soda, we were currently at my apartment eating some homemade burgers and soda, I did my utmost research and come to find out that his name was Ethan Reyes, captain of the basketball team and our leading student in math.

Touche.

"What am I gonna do, Ray?" I ask her, my mind is completely blank. I had to come up with a solution and I had to do it fast, he's the person to help me.

"Why exactly are you doing this again?" I roll my eyes at her stupid question "well genius, he seems quiet and easy to control besides the boy blushes everytime I'm near hi" .

I wasn't being delusional this is something I knew and had experienced at first hand, whenever we'd come in contact he'd always go red in the face and walk away. He totally likes me but I guess he's trying to hide it.

"Why are you smiling like a creep?" I get up from the floor and head to my room I get my laptop then walk back to the living room "here, I'm gonna write everything I need to know about him and how this will work, I'll call it operation make Derek jealous"

"You know who you remind me of when you make these stupid operation names?" I shake my head, it wasn't the first time I was naming something as 'operation' and I know she was over it.

"Lloyd Frontera" I look at her in annoyance, I'll boil her in hot water one-day "get out" I say to her "no but seriously what do you expect to gain from this?" She asks again, since when was this girl a detective?

"Making Derek jealous, he thinks he can dump me for that Megan bitch ok gonna show him exactly why I'm the most popular high school student in New York City"

That was cringe but anyway I'll feel embarrassed later, I had to figure out how I was going to convince that guy to help me, he seemed pissed when he left yesterday.

After going through Google for sometime, I smile. Plan one will be executed tomorrow if I can find where he lives, he's about to get the shock of his life but he won't be able to disagree.

"Ray, do you know where our dear president lives?"

we stand outside the gate of an enormous mansion, the wind of the November cold hitting us slowly making us wrap our fluffy jackets closer to our bodies

"Ray, you sure he lives here?" I ask my lips trembling due to the cold "that's what Collete said, I've never been here before" her answer makes me feel like raging.

We're outside our warm apartments, freezing into the cold outside a house that we're not even sure of?

Breath Gabriela breath.

I take few steps front reaching the gate man's window, I gently knock on it, an old man of about fifty turns around"yes?" I exhale heavily before starting to lie.

"I'm Ethan's girlfriend, is he home?" If I ask about his residence then he'll assume I'm lying but if I just play it cool like I know shit, it might actually help.

He gets out from his little room and comes to open the door, smiling like he just won the lottery, I look at ray on her phone "Ray come on" she puts her phone down "I gotta go gabs, there's something I need to take care of".

She's leaving me ALONE?

"You'll do great honey,bye" and just like that I was left alone at the front gate carrying a paperbag full of fruits, it would have been a nice gift if this boy wasn't this damn rich.

I walk into the gate still staring at the mansion, it was so beautiful on the outside "this way Ms...?"

"Colton... Ms Colton" I quickly add before the air got awkward and we walk the door, he opens it and I get inside.

Oh my god!

"It's beautiful" I mutter absently looking at the interior design and luxury decoratings "it is indeed beautiful" a manly voice answers walking into the room.

"Hello sir" I greet the man standing Infront of me in a white polo t-shirt and black pants "hello Ms Colton, I heard you're Ethan's girlfriend?" I nod nervously.

Another person walks into the room and it's a 13 year old girl "daddy, money" she says , she stops on her tracks and looks at me "what are you?" I mentally decapitate her "Gabriela, Ethan's girlfriend" I proudly say to her.

"Well good luck to you then"

Before I could process what was going to happen next a voice got me out from my trance and sent shivers down my spine, it was him.

"What are you doing here, Gabriela?"