❀seven

"Don't forget to do your homework" Mrs Fox reminds making the entire class groan, I lay my head on the table trying to get some sleep

"Don't forget to do your homework" Mrs Fox reminds making the entire class groan, I lay my head on the table trying to get some sleep. It's now time for lunch and I'm not in the mood to eat.

My phone rings, I sigh sitting up straight and taking it out from my pocket, I check the caller ID and it's Madison, my other best friend. She went away a few days ago because her grandfather had died.

"Hi Maddy" i greet her waving my hand Infront of the screen "hey girl, I called to show you this cute guy I met at grandad's funeral" I mentally smile, she's so extra sometimes, the dude comes onto the screen and greets me. He looks like a normal American boy, blonde hair blue eyes, and a fake smile.

"Maddy have they already buried your grandfather?" I ask and she shakes her head "they're about to do it now though, oh oh shit" I hear a loud gasp in the background and I immediately get alarmed "Maddy is everything good?"

"Mhhh...oh yeah, they just dropped the casket" she says sipping her drink "Maddy....."

"Oh god he's rolling over, I gotta go gabs" then she hangs up. I sit there for a good five minutes trying to figure out what had just happened, she can never seem to catch a break.

She once hit the mayor on the face with one of her heels just because he said dogs aren't gonna be allowed in the opening of the national cheerleading tournaments.

I can't with her sometimes.

The classroom door opens and one of my boyfriend's friends walks inside heading straight to my seat "hi" I smile at him "Ethan said he's waiting for you at the library" I look at him in disbelief.

"Couldn't he come here himself?" He shrugs his shoulders "what's your name?" I ask him "Rome" then he walks out from the class leaving me all alone again.

I take my summary book, a pen and my phone then head to the library for that literatures session with Ethan, he's a stuck up rich kid, isn't he?

"Hi Cecile" I greet the librarian and safe does the same, Cecile is like twenty three years old so we i get along with her very well, she even makes me apple pie sometimes.

"Have you seen the president?" I scratch the back of my head with the pen in my hand "yes, last row" I thank her and go to where Ethan was.

Sitting a few steps from me is Ethan, his eyes looking outside the window into the green fields, filled with students who are out enjoying their one hour break.

Ethan had wolf cut jet black hair, champagne brown eyes that seemed to complement him alot adding to his features, his lips has a natural pink color which made me envious of him right now.

He's about 6'2 with an athletic body, I mean his abs clearly draw themselves even on his white school shirt, the golden necklace he wore on his neck seemed to add to his looks, he was rudely good looking. Like them black knights in the fairytales.

"For how long are you going to stand there for, mhhh" I ignore his question and walk myself to the seat beside him "you're late"is what he addresses next when I seat down opening my summary book "well no shit Sherlock".

He doesn't say anything about my sarcastic remark and carries on with his things, he opens his book and move the pack of books that was at his side to me.

"What are these for?" I obliviously ask "literature books for our session" oh hell no, I'll get confused of I read any of these, I rely on Mrs Fox's teachings and my summary.

The power if your own notes will never fail you.

"We'll not be using these" he glares at me for a minute then allows me to start with the session.

"So here's the list of poems okay, try to analyze them and if you can't understand just text me" I say standing up from my seat "Gabriela" I turn to him with a mhhh "I don't have your number" I hit my forehead, bending over the table I write my number at the back to his book.

"See you tomorrow, my lovvveee" I announce making sure Cecile hears it "why's your hair red?" He asks out of the blue catching me off guard, I take my jacket from the chair wearing it.

"I'm going through a phase"

"The stupid breakup?" I felt small at his question, the answer was very obvious even an elementary school kid would know it, I am going through a phase because of my breakup with Derek .

"Just help me and don't ask questions that don't concern you" I sternly tell him feeling my tears gather up "why are you even trying so hard for him, he's an obvious asshole if you haven't noticed, Gabriela"

I lowly chuckle,I felt hurt, I felt stupid,I felt used, I was dealing with my pain just fine, I didn't need someone to come over and explain the situation that was taking place to me. Even if he's helping me he has no rights to act as if he knows the weight of my problems.

I inhale slowly fisting my hands "because he can change,if I do this he'll definitely see my worth and change" sounds stupid? I know but you've never been in my shoes.

He collects his books from the table and walk over to me as the bell goes off indicating that the break was over and we needed to get to class.

"You shouldn't fall inlove with potential, it's pathetic"

And with that he walks off leaving me standing in the middle of the library contemplating about his hurtful words.

Don't fall inlove with potential.

Hope is all I have, hope Is all I've ever known, potential sounds like a good risk I'd take.

Hope is all I have, hope Is all I've ever known, potential  sounds like a good risk I'd take