1

Do vote and comment!
He was really frustrated as he has to visit village again for some work. He was in his car, his black SUV was enough to let people know that Zargham Shah was in the car. His car was freezing with the high AC and the heat outside was something unknown to him. He was stuck in a local market since so long. The people were aware of his anger and they were just praying to God that he does not get angry. After sometime time, his eyes went to the side stall where he saw a girl. He was a man with principles. He had never looked at any girl with lust because that's what his teachings are but today he unintentionally lowered the side mirror and looked kneenly at her. Everything about her screamed beauty. She was wearing white but still her face and hands looked more bright and pretty. He was mesmerised looking at the beauty. Her sweet voice brought him back to reality. She was holding few pairs of Jhumkas. She innocently said to the man.
" Kaka yeh kitne kay hai"
The man too politely said.
M: 700Rs kay hai.
" Mere pass to hai hi 300Rs, chale rehne dei"
She sadly placed it back. The old man said.
M: " Tum lei jao beta, paise baad mai dei dena"
"Arey nahi mai phir kabhi lei loon gi"
He nodded with a sad smile and she in seconds went away. The things which attracted him was she was perfectly covered. No stupid fashion. Flat juttis with plain white dress and a white dupatta on her head. Her few strands were peeking out of the dupatta. Her petite frame was covered completely. His heart felt something looking at her misty eyes. He came out leaving the car there only. The man stood infront of him with his head down. He picked up the same Jhumkas she wanted and randomly picked few more. He said to the shopkeeper,
Zr: In kay paise batao.
He was putting them in the bag when Zargham said,
Zr: Wo larki kon thi Yaha par.
M: Wo Adara Beti thi.
He took his name like a prayer and further asked.
Zr: Wo iss gao ki hai?
M: Jee wo Shams ki beti hai.
He nodded and the man giving him the bag said.
M: Sarkar 2000Rs.
He took his wallet out and gave him a Rs5000 note. He looked at his retiring figure as he did not even wait for the change. Keeping them on the seat. He directly went to their Haveli. When Asia saw him taking something to his room. She followed him and went to his room. He was in the washroom and the bag was placed on the bed. She opened it and found really pretty Jhumkas. She smiled thinking that he might brought those for her but her happiness was only of a few seconds. Zargham came out of the washroom and he got infuriated looking at her holding those. He like an wounded lion barked.
Zr: Kis say pooch kar tum mere kamre mai aayi ho?
Asia was terrified hearing him, the bag was about to fall on the floor but he held it on the same time and said.
Zr: Nikal jao mere kamre say..
He tried to stay calm but it was almost impossible. Asia ran out of the room wiping her tears and he carefully held the bag and placed the earring in his wardrobe. He was not able to take her out of his mind. Closing the door he laid on the bed and all he could think was about her. Her eyes filled with innocence were coming in his mind again and again. He got up and took his cigar from the side table and after lighting it up. He sat on the couch.

A week later, he was on his way to their haveli when a rickshaw stopped in front of his car. He was about to push the horn but his hands froze at the spot. She wearing a black dupatta on her head and partially covering her face with it, was sitting inside. Her eyes were so deep yet so empty. Her hand holding the piece of cloth on her face looked so pretty. There was nothing special in her yet everything about her was special. He moved the glass down and continued looking at her. The weather outside was so hot so she wiped her forehead. In a second, the rickshaw was out of his view and he came out of his thoughts...
Not able to come out of her thoughts, he came in his room and took the pair of Jhumkas out that she wanted and holding them delicately he sat on the terrace staring at it. How could she be so beautiful that's only what he was thinking. All the other girls displayed their beauties just to get the attention of the boys but she covered it. That's what made him more crazy. He always wanted a girl who was not touched or seen in an inappropriate way by any men because he was a man who did not even touch any girl. Keeping his head on the chair head, he was just wondering what if she was married or engaged.
Done with first Update!
Do vote and comment...