11

I am really sorry everyone for not updating since so long, My laptop was not working and I was not able to type for so long on my phone. I am again sorry, I will try my best to update regularly..

After few minutes, Zargham entered the room and turned to lock the door. Adara felt her breathe stopping. Removing his Ajrak, he placed it on the couch and came to her. Adara could not look at him. She was really nervous but she did not have guts to stop him. He was standing just next to her bed and lifted her face moving the nose ring at the side, he kissed her. He wanted to do that since he saw her at the entrance. Her plump lips were so tempting that he could not control his emotions anymore. Adara closed her eyes when he was crazily sucking her lips. Breaking the kiss, Zargham looked at
her and whispered.,
Zr: Bohot haseen lag rahi ho Begum.
She looked down getting red, he lifted her face and getting closer to her, he unlocked her necklace and removed it. Her long neck was little red due to the heavy necklace. He rubbed his thumb at the spot and she sighed in pleasure. Removing her veil, he placed it on the bed. Adara wanted to hide in his arms, she was so shy. Zargham removed her heavy earrings and caressed her ear lobes. He held her hand and took her infront of the mirror, removing the maang tikka, he kissed her forehead. Adara sighed and looked at him, Zargham lifted her up and she placed his hands on her shoulder as he made her sit on the dressing table. Moving his mouth to her neck, he kissed her neck. Adara moved her head back trying her best not to moan. Caressing her neck with his nose, he slightly bit on her neck. Zargham lifted her up and took her to bed. Placing her on the bed, he went to the other side closing the lights. But one lamp was turned on so he was able to see her. He sat behind her and back hugged her, the roses in her bun were making him crazy. Opening the zip of her blouse. He caressed her back, Adara clutched his hand and moaned., Zargham loved her moaning his name. He kissed her nape and then started kissing her back. Adara moaned closing her eyes. She turned to him not able to bare his intensities. Zargham placed hand on her visible back as if he did not even want anyone to look at it. Adara hugged him getting shy, Zargham slowly opened the pins of her hair staying in a hug. Her hair got free of everything, he made her look at him and then made her lay on the bed, kissing her forehead again. Before, he could proceed further there was a knock on the door.
Adara got scared with the sudden noise. Zargham took his shall and covered her with it. Going to the door, he opened it and saw Sarwar his assistant. But what was he doing there? He was standing looking at the floor and worryingly said.,
Sw: Sardar Khan ke bando nay humare godam mai aag laga Di hai.
Zargham looked at him with his eyes turning red and his veins popping out.
Zr: Iss khan ko to aj mai apne haathon say goli maar doon ga.
He angrily entered his room and partially closed the door. Grabbing his wallet, phone and then his gun. He stood in the mirror brushing his hair. Adara was confusingly looking at him. He looked really angry, Adara gulped and slowly asked.,
Ad: Sai ap kahi ja rahe hai?
Zr: Haan tum so jao,
She meekly nodded. He left the room closing the door. Adara got up and locked the door. She looked at the mirror and blushed to the deepest shade of red. Going to the was washroom, she removed her dress and stood under the warm water. Her tiredness was vanishing with the water cascading down her body. She saw all the expensive shampoos, conditioners, body masks, face washes, body washed and moisturisers. She just took the shampoo and after taking shower, she wore one of the dresses from her wardrobe and looked at the clock. It was 2:30, so she decided to pray Tahajjud and rakats for Shukrana. She waited for so long after offering namaz and she slept on prayer mat only. Her eyes opened at 11:00 am and she got up with a jerk and looked here and there but still he was not there. She got up and looked at the clock. Her back was so stiff because of discomfort of entire night. Going in the washroom, she freshened up and changes into a deep purple dress which had golden embroidery on it. She secured her hair backward with pins, wearing her perfume and juttis, she was ready. She came out and kept on looking here and there she was desperate to see him. Greeting everyone, she sat next to Bakhtawar on the dinning table when Dilawar said.
Dl: Zargham nahi utha kya?
She shook her head and said,
Ad: Wo to raat kay kahi gaye hue hai, abhi tak nahi aaye.
Everyone got stunned hearing her. Dilawar in an angry tone said.
Dl: Aisa kya masla ho gaya tha jo, Shaadi ki pehli raat jaana parha.
Bakhtawar pressed his forearm and said.
Bk: Abhi ghar mai mehmaan hai, baad mai baat karte hai.
Adara was not in the mood to have her breakfast but still she ate some. Bakhtawar was noticing her and she was feeling bad for the little girl. After breakfast, Adara went to their room and started arranging her dressing table. She wanted to arranged everything according to her.

Zargham with his coat in hand, entered the house and Dilawar asked Bakhtawar to call him in their room. Bakhtoon, Bakhtawar and Dilawar were in the room when Zargham entered. He placed his coat on the bed and greeted Bakhtoon. Dilawar in a stern tone said.
Dl: Kaha thay ap saari raat Barkhurdar?
Zr: Aik zaruri kaam tha.
Bk: Beta aisa konsa kaam tha jo nayi naweli dulhan ko chorr kar jaana padha.
He did not answer so Dilawar again but in a loud voice said.
Dl: Zargham jawab chahiye mujhe.
Zr; Humare goddam mai aag lag gayi thi, Lakhon ka nuksaan ho gaya tha iss liye gaya tha. Apni maarzi se nahi gaya tha.
He said in a low yet stern tone and left the room. He was angry, first on Khan's then he had to leave Adara, all the raw material turned into ashes and now he was getting blamed. Going in the room, he threw his coat angrily on the bed. Adara who was busy getting her bangles, got scared with the sudden voice. Standing up, she went behind him and as soon as he turned he got calm a little bit looking at her. Holding her waist, he brought her really close to himself, no space was left in between them. He was trying to calm his self down. Adara was really scared to say anything. She was really frightened on his anger. He placed his head on her neck and breathed in her fragrance. Getting some courage, she said.
Ad: Ap kay liye Naashta bana doon?
He did not say anything and kept on holding her. Slowly he looked at her, her eyes were so beautiful. Adara could not look in his eyes anymore and started looking at his chest. He kissed her cheek and said.
Zr: Coffee bana kar lao, mere liye strong si.
She quickly nodded and as soon as his grip loosened, she ran away.

Done with the update..
Do vote and comment..