2

Please don't start bashing Me. This story is written keeping the villages of Pakistan in mind. So please read and vote..

Another week later, late at night he was coming from Lahore and was on the main road of the village that was the road that connected their Haveli and village. It was really dark when he saw a girl running towards his car. He immediately stopped the car and came out. What he saw made his heart stop. Adara was running like a crazy woman. She had some blood on the side of her lip and finger prints on her cheek. She joined her hands, crying uncontrollably and with trembling lips said.
Ad: Please meri madar kar dein. Please.
He was worried but what made him possessive was that she had no dupatta or shawl to cover her body. Her removed his shawl and covered her body with it. She was still shivering in fear. He patiently said.
Zr: Kya hua hai?
Ad: Mera Bhai.. wo mujhe maar dei ga.
He got so angry and said.
Zr: Chalo mere saath...
Ad: Nahi nahi please.
She again cried joining her hands. His eyes softened and he slowly said.
Zr: Mai hoon na.
She looked at him with some feeling in her eyes. His words somehow calmed her down. She guided him and he reached her house. He went inside and Shams stood up and joined his hands.
Sh: Chote Sarkar.
Zr: Shams Sahab mujhe ap se yeh umeed nahi thi.
Before Shams could say something he heard a voice and on turning he found a boy.
M: Abba ki galti nahi hai.
Zr: To tum ne iss par haath uthaaya hai.
He was getting angry.
Zr: Sharam nahi aayi tumhe aurat zaat par haath uthate hue.
M: Behn hai wo meri.
Zr: Behn hai ro Kya maaro gay usse. Na Mard hai wo Insaan Jo aik aurat pat haath uthaye.
The man fisted his palm and said.
M; Yeh Humara zaati maamla hai.
Hearing this, Zargham was infuriated.
Zr: yeh larki mujh se madad maangne aayi thi. Issi liye ab yeh zaati masla nahi raha. Yeh mere saath Haveli chal rahi hai.
Shams immediately joined his hands and said.
Sh: Chote Sarkar aisa na karein.
Zr: Ap pareshan na ho. Iss ghar ki Izzat par aik daag nahi aane doon ga.
Adara looked at him with some unknown emotions in her eyes. Looking at his son, he said.
Zr: Kal subah Abba Sai faisla karein gay. Jirge mai.
With this, he held her arm and started taking her out. She too followed him without any question. Alot of questions were in her mind at that time. He opened the front seat of his car slowly and she sat in the car. He came on the other side and started the car. Adara was so lost in his fragrance coming from the shawl that she almost forgot that he was sitting next to her. He looked at her from side eye and saw him clutching his shall on the edge. He really politely said.
Zr: Tumhe darne ki zarurat nahi hai.
She turned and looked at him and as soon as her eyes looked in his. A spark happened and both felt it. She immediately started looking out. After sometime the car stopped right in front of the Haveli. Yeh guards opened the door and they went inside. The whole family was sitting in the lounge having their tea after dinner when they all got confused looking at a girl with him. Bakhtawar looked at his son and then at her. Asia was infuriated looking at her wrapped in his shall. Zargham politely said.
Zr: Amma Sai ap please isse kamre mai lei jaye. Mai ap se milta hoon.
She nodded respecting her son's decision and she took Adara with her. Zargham looked at her retiring figure and said.
Zr: Abba Sai mujhe ap se Bi Sai ap se baat karni hai.
They nodded and went with him to the nearest room. Zargham told them everything and Dilawar placed hand on his shoulder and said.
Dl: Mujhe bohot khushi hai kay tumne yeh aqalmand faisla kiya.
Bakhtoon caressed his face and said
Bk: Bohot fakhr hota hai mujhe kay tu mera pota hai.
He smiled faintly and kissed her forehead. On the other hand, Adara was really nervous about everything. Bakhtawar noticed her nervousness and said.
Bk; Darne ki zarurat nahi hai, tum mehfooz haathon mai ho.
She looked at her and then at the floor.

Next morning, the Jirga was centre of the village and everyone was present there. Adara was covered in a big black shell and she was nervously standing near her mother. Who was holding her hands in death grip. Shams came infront of Dilawar and joining his hands said.
Sh: Sarkaar meri bacchi shayad iss gaon ki sab se khoobsurat larki hai rishtay aate hai. Ab jab 19 ki ho gayi. Har waqt darr laga rehta hai kay kahi iss kay saath khuch galat na ho jaye. Do teen Martaba khuxh aisa waqiyat bhi hue hai jis say dil darra rehta hai.
Dilawar looked at Zargham was busy listening him and said.
Dl: Iss cheez ka aik hi haal hai aur wo yeh kay iss bacchi ka Nikkah ho jaye.
Adara felt tears falling from her eyes. Zargham looked at Adara and his heart ached thinking about her her getting married to anyone. He was about to interrupt but stopped hearing Dilawar.
Dl: Zargham karein ga iss bacchi se Nikkah.
Everyone got quiet hearing him and Adara with teary eyes looked at his father who looked happy with Dilawar's decision.
Dl:  aur  jab tak nikaah nahi ho jata. Yeh humare saath Haveli mai hi rahe gi.
Zargham was astounded hearing that. Deep down he was happy that she is not going to get married to anyone else but he was not sure whether he was ready to take that responsibility. Looking at Adara who was looking down with continuous tears falling on the dry soil making it moist. After some time, she was sitting in the car with Dilawar. He was sitting in the front with the driver and she was sitting at the back. Zargham was coming in a different car. Her eyes were red due to crying for so long. They reached haveli and Bakhtawar in pity hugged her. She closed her eyes stopping the tears. After sometime, Adara was sent in to the room and Dilawar said.
Dl: Agle mahine ki 10 tareekh ko Zargham aur Adara ka nikaah hai.
Everyone was surprised hearing that but Tahira and Asia were infuriated. Tahira angrily said.
Th: Bhai Jaan ap uss do takke ki larki kay saath iss khaadan ke iklote waaris ka nikaah karna chahte hai.
Zargham fisted his palms in anger Bakhtoon angrily roared.
Bk: yeh Kya tareeka hai. Bachiyaan sab ki aik jaisi hi hoti hai.
Th: Amma Sai ap bhi ap bhi meri beti kay saath na insaafi hone dei gi.
The chaos continued for some more time and Adara was sitting on the farthest side of the bed clutching herself. She was so worried, her stomach was growling because she did not have anything since last night. She was thinking about eating something when there was a knock on the door. She allowed the person and came inside a beautiful girl. She politely smiled and she tried to smile back. She smiled and said.
Dl; Mai DilRuba Zargham Lala ki behn.
She looked at him and asked.
Ad: Kon Zargham??
Dl: Wohi Jin say ap ka rishta hua hai.
She was so confused to give any reaction to her. Quietly she had her lunch and DilRuba came out and saw Zargham sitting with Bakhtoon. She smiled and said
Dl: Lala Bhabi to bohot pyaari hai.
He looked at her and then ignored it. Bakhtoon looked at Zargham and said.
Bk: Tu khush hai?
He looked at her not ready to answer. He looked down and said.
Zr: Abba Sai ka faisla mere saar maathay par hai.
She caressed his shoulder and decided to meet Adara. In the evening, Bakhtawar and Bakhtoon went to meet Adara. They saw the door partially opened so they entered inside and saw her brushing her hair. She immediately left the brush and said.
Ad: Wo Baal kal ke nahi banaye the.
Bakhtoon felt her nervousness and caressing her face said.
Bk: Be had khoobsurat ho, Aisa lagta hai mere Zargham hi kay liye bani ho.
She was just looking down. Bakhtawar said.
Bk: Ab tum iss ghar ki Bahu banne wali ho. Iss liye aj se khaana humare saath khaana.
She looked at her and said.
Ad: mai kaise?
Bk: DilRuba tumhare kapray layein gi. Tyaar ho kar aana.
She was getting more nervous. At eight, she changed into a lavender colour dress and braided her long hair and kept her dupatta loosely on her head. The loose tendrils peeking out of the dupatta making her more beautiful. Nothing on her face, she had never did any makeup. Her brown doe shaped eyes were still red. She was really shy to go down. DilRuba came to bring her. Zargham did not know that she would be coming down. Dilawar looked at her and said.
Dl: Aao bacche,
She timidly sat on the farthest end on the dinning table not able to look up. Zargham was stuck at his spot for a second. Dilawar noticed her nervousness and said.
Dl: Beta kitna parha hai?
She looked at him and said.
Ad: Graduation issi saal kiya hai.
Zargham was impressed hearing her. He was always in favour of women empowerment. Asia rolled her eyes she failed in her college so she did not study further.
Dl: Ma Sha Allah, yeh to barri acchi baat hai.
Bakhtawar further said
Bk: Aur Kya karna pasand hai??
Ad: Mujhe khaana banane ka bohot shok hai aur farig waqt mai gaon ki bachiyon ko parhati hoon.
Zargham was getting so impressed by her. She was so different from other girls.
Bk: Arey wa Hume bhi banna kar khuch khilana.
She nodded slightly and ate almost nothing. Zargham was kneenly noticing her. The way she innocently kept looking down. She slowly tugged her tendril back and kept the plate back. Standing up, she said.
Ad: Mai ab chalti hoon, Shukria.
Saying this she came back to her room. Bakhtoon looked at her and said.
Bk: Abhi daari hui hai, bechari.
Zargham completed his dinner and got up.