12

The reception party was arranged at one of the most magnificent venue, all the famous businessmen all over Pakistan were invited, different politicians and other relatives of Dilawar and Bakhtawar were also present with Adara's family. On the same day, all the people of their village were given ration and clothes as well. Adara wore a beautiful black saree as it was more of a formal function. Her hair tied in a decent updo. Winged eyeliner making her almond shaped eyes more attractive and red lips were making her look like an enchantress. Wearing her rings, she wore heavy diamond earring and decided to ditch necklace.

 Wearing her rings, she wore heavy diamond earring and decided to ditch necklace

Wearing her heals, she was ready. Her fragrance was lingering in the entire room. As soon as she stepped out of the room. Zargham was captivated looking at the beauty in front on his eyes. The innocent Adara looked like a charismatic bold lady. Adara moved a little back, to give him space but he captured her in between his arms and bent on her little body. Though she was wearing heals but he was way more taller than her. She in a meek tone said,
Ad: Sai?
He looked at her and caressing her lower lip hummed. 
Ad: Saab inteezar kar rahe ho gay.
Zr: Karne do.
Ad: Please mai bohot mushkil se tyaar hui hoon.
Zargham smiled and said.
Zr: Aur itni aasaani say mujhe maarne ka mansooba bana liya hai.
Ad: Aisa na kaha karein please.
She said with frown lines on her forehead. He could see care in her eyes. Moving back, he held her hand and kissed it.

The reception party ended and now Adara was sitting in the lounge still in her reception dress talking to Bakhtawar. Zargham was in his room, he got changed and was waiting for Adara. After getting free, she came upstairs holding her heels which she removed downstairs. Zargham was sitting on the bed. Adara went to the dressing and started opening her hairstyle taking out the pins. When her hair got free of all the pins, she sighed finger combing them. Zargham kept his phone at a side and got up. Her heart beat accelerated feeling him just behind her. She turned to him and he pulled her holding her waist and with other hand, he caressed her red lips. She was driving him crazy. Not able to control himself, he kissed her. Adara placed her hands on his back. He broke the kiss and looked at her with intoxicated eyes. Adara was losing herself bit by bit in his eyes. He went to lock the door and dim the lights. As soon as he came back, he lifted her in his arms taking her to bed. 

He slowly opened the zip of the blouse, caressing her bare back. She sighed in pleasure and leaned more to his touch. Bending down, he kissed her back. Adara couldn't control so she moaned. She laid on the bed on a side, he too got closer and removed her blouse from a shoulder, kissing her neck to shoulder. Adara clutched his shoulders in pleasure. His hands went to her stomach and he removed her saree completely. Zargham covered both of them with duvet as he did not even want those non-living things to look at her. It was just his right. 

The entire time, she was baring his intensities. He was being so gentle yet so intense with her. Adara moaned curling her toes. The night passed in each other's arms.Next morning, Adara was glowing differently. She felt complete, beautiful and loved. Zargham made her feel the most beautiful woman existing. The way he showed his love made her crazy. She changed into a beautiful brown anarkali. Her cheeks turned red when she saw her blouse lying on the side table. Zargham was still sleeping, she did not wake him up. 

Going down, she polietly greeted everyone and Bakhtoon loved the way she got ready. The gold necklace in her long swan like neck and matching gold studs. Her makeup everything showed that she was newly married. Bakhtawar looked at Adara and said.
Bk: Adara aj gaon ki aurtain aaye gi, tum se milne to shaam tak tyaar ho jaana.
She nodded like a good daughter in law and started her breakfast. Zargham came down getting ready and sat on the table next to her. She was about to eat when she saw hi picking up the cold toast from the tray. She immediately said.
Ad: Yeh thanda ho gaya hai, Mai ap kay liye garam laati hoon.
Saying this she rushed towards the kitchen, bringing a smile on his face. Five minutes later, she brought a tray that had fresh toasts, piping hot coffee and half done eggs just the way he likes and she placed it infront of him. Pouring juice for him in the glass. She sat again. Bakhtawar was really happy, she had took all the duties of him. 

Zargham was in Dilawar's room, they were discussing about the land of villagers in Karachi that was taken by the mayor of the city forcefully. The people of the city knew Dilawar so they requested him to do something their favour. He could not go to Karachi as their were more important things going in their village. So he asked Zargham to visit there. Adara was sitting with DilRuba both were talking and she started feeling really comfortable around them. DilRuba was expecting her second baby so she was telling Adara about her experience and everything.

Dl: Yeh ahsaas itna haseen hota hai na, jab ap mai aik chota si rooh ho aur wo ap kay pyaar ki nishaani ho. Tumhe pata hai Ahmed itnay zyada careful thay. Har waqt mera khayaal rakhna aur Mirha kay baad bhi. 

She was smiling hearing to her and was wondering about Zargham that how would he react when she will carry his blood. 

Hello peeps! 

I hope I was on time. 

Do share your reviews!