14

She slowly lifted her eyelashes and looked at him. He was so lost in her deep eyes that he almost forgot breathing. He mouthed into her neck. She closed her eyes feeling him close after so long. She closed her fist when his breathe caressed her flesh. He felt alive after days, her scent drove him crazy. He held her hands and placed them on his back. She caressed his back and he sighed in pleasure. Not able to control, he kissed her neck multiple times. She slowly moaned.
Ad: سائ
(Sai)
He was so engrossed in kissing her neck. Facing her, he directly locked his lips with her's. She clutched his qameez (shirt) at the front. She was just standing there surrendering to him. He kissed her with all the love, showing how much he missed her. When he broke the kiss, her eyes were closed. Both breathing heavily. Her lips swollen. He caressed them and Adara looked in his eyes with a red hue. He was not expressive at all but his eyes were telling how beautiful she looked. He caressed her cheek carelessly with his fingers. His finger stopped at her nose. He caressed it and whispered.

Zr: Qatal ka mansooba bana liya hai? Pehle laal rang phir honthon par laali aur ab yeh..
He sounded intoxicated and her cheeks got more red. His grip on her waist tightened as he asked
Zr: Zargham Dilawar Shah ki ho tum sirf.
He again kissed her and this time harder. Both were lost in each other when there was a knock on the door. Zargham got angry but she went to see. She opened the door and found a maid standing
M: Bibi Jee khaana tayaar hai.
She nodded and said
Ad: Ap chale hum aaye hai.
She left and Adara came inside and saw him removing his qameez. She went closer and said.
Ad: Sai Khaana tayaar hai.
Zr: Nahi khaana.
She held his hand and innocently said
Ad: Maine khud banaya hai ap kay liye.
His anger melted and he held her waist and said.
Zr: Aj baach nahi pao gi tum mujh se.
She blushed and looked down. He left her and quickly changed. Both came out in the hall where Bakhtoon said.
Bk: Agaya mera Sher?
He nodded and smiled. Bending a little he hugged her and kissed her forehead. Adara smiled looking them. They all got seated and as usual Adara served everyone. When she was serving him, Bakhtoon noticed the shine in his eyes. He was sitting next to Bakhtawar when Bakhtoon said
Ba: Bahu Zargham ke saath betha karo.
She nodded and she silently sat next to him. She smiled in satisfaction. During dinner,Delawar said
Dl: Bohot aacha bana hai khaana.
She smiled and continued eating. After dinner, Zargham was in the room waiting for her while Bakhtoon was sitting with Adara. She was telling her different things to make their relationship long lasting. She was listening attentively and one thing that made her blush was.
Ba: Aik Baccha miyaan biwi kay rishte ko bohot mazboot kar deta hai.
She looked down feeling shy and Bakhtoon said.
Ba: Chalo Jao ab, inteezar kar raha ho ga.

She nodded and went to their room in between she looked at herself, she opened the pins and let her hair flow just the way he likes. Fixing her dupatta she opened the door and saw him laying on the bed. She went closer to him and realised that he was sleeping. She knew he was really tired so she sat in his legs and started slowly massaging his legs. Zargham who was not sleeping smiled pulled her upwards.. She screamed at the sudden action. He held her waist and said
Zr: Khidmat kisi aur tarah bhi ki ja sakti hai?
Ad: Wo kaise?
She asked innocently. He took her dupatta throwing it at a side and kissed her. She was shocked at the sudden kiss. He nibbled her lower lip. Not getting any reaction he broke the kiss and she sluttered
Ad: Sai.. Sai ap thake hue hai araam karle. Mai ap kay liye chai lati hoon.
He pulled her and said
Zr: Kaha tha na aj nahi jaanay doon ga.

He said in an intoxicating voice. He got up and dimmed the lights. She sat on the bed with her hair on her side. He sat behind her holding her waist and removed his qameez. Adara held his arm on her waist, He opened the tarsals at the back of his dress and caressed her visible skin. Kissing her soft skin, he turned her. She moaned at the feeling held his hand. His bare torso against her body was giving her goosebumps. She turned and was looking down, he caressed her chin and moved her face up. Kissing her forehead, her eyelids, her cheeks he kissed her neck and she sighed in pleasure. He made her lay on the bed and came on top of her. She looked at the other side not able to see his intense eyes. He kissed her neck nibbing her skin. She moaned and clutched the pillow. He placed her hand on his back and she clutched his back tightly. Taking the duvet on the top, he loved her as if it was their first and last time coming so close and she was Baring his intensities of love. It was 1 at night, when she was partially laying on his body. Both were able to feel each other. Both had no barrier in between. Her head was on his shoulder and he was caressing her bare back. Out of no where he asked, in a low tone.
Zr: Tumne naak kyun banwaya?
Ad: ap ko pasand hai na?
He smiled and hugged her more tight. After sometime, he heard her soft snores. He made her lay on the bed and covered her up. Sitting on the couch, in front of the bed, he lit his cigar and started smoking after wearing his trouser. He looked at her sleeping figure. She was so tired to even move an inch. He got up and sat next to her, caressing her shoulder, he kissed it and back hugged her. She snuggled in his warmth. He kissed her head. He did not say but she was his peace, his love, his everything. He held her tiny waist in his grip and she placed her hand on his arm. He slept in peace after many days.

Here is an another chapter?
Please share your reviews..