20

Zargham was driving the car as he was on the way back home but his mind was full of her thoughts. She made him crazy last night. That side of Adara made him lose control. The way she responded to his touches. Zargham had a soft smile on his face, he was wondering what would be her reaction after seeing his love bites on her body. Reaching home, Zargham came inside the room and saw her brushing her hair lost in her thoughts. Zargham went closer and back hugged her. He placed the file on the dressing table and her face was red when she saw him. She could not remember anything and now how would she face him. He inhaled in her scent closing his eyes and said.
Zr: Ab kyun sharma rahi ho? Raat ko to...
He did not complete his sentence as her face turned more red. He turned her and cupped her face. 
Zr: Khuch aisa nahi hua, jo nahi hona chahiye tha. Biwi ho meri, mashooka nahi.
(girlfriend)
He kissed her forehead softly and holding the file from the table, he said.
Zr: Yeh lo?
Ad: Yeh kya hai?
She meekly asked, looking with confusion at the file. 
Zr: Khud dekh lo.
She opened the file and after reading the paper her eyes turned misty, it was her admission form in one of the best universities of Pakistan. She looked at him with teary eyes and he nodded. She again looked at the form and caressed her name written on it. 
Adara Zargham Shah.

Before her tear could fell, he wiped her tears and said.
Zr: Ro kyun rahi ho, nahi parhna agay?
He asked and she nodded her head. She was feeling so overwhelmed that words did not come out of her mouth. He hugged her and she placed her cheek against his broad chest. Zargham kissed her head and Adara in a meek tone said.
Ad: Mere liye kabhi kisi nei itna nahi kiya.
Zr: Ab mai hoon na, mai apni Biwi kay saarey nakhray uthao ga,
She smiled and he tightened his hold. 

Next week, it was Eid and it was Adara's first Eid in their Haveli. She was really excited for Eid as Eid-ul-Azha was one of her most favourite occassions. Bakhtawar called a lady from the village for mehndi but due to some reasons she could not come and Bakhtawar did not like mehndi of any other women from the village. Adara was sad about not getting her mehndi done, Zargham came inside and saw both of her sitting in the lounge so he asked.
Zr: Ap logo nay mehndi nahi lagwayi?
Bk: Nahi wo aurat ab nahi aarahi.
Zargham looked at Adara and the sadness on her face was not hidden. He immediately took his phone out and called someone. 
Zr: Jaaldi se kisi professional mehndi lagane wali kisi aurat ko haveli mai lei kar phoncho. 
He disconnected the call and sat at the sofa. Adara had a beautiful smile on her face. He felt happy looking at her. The maid came holding a tray and placed it on the table. Adara got up and poured tea for everyone in the cups and she forwarded the cup to zargham who took it from one hand and his phone started ringing. He picked it up and the man said.
M: Sarkar, wo aane kay bohot paisay maang rahi hai. 
Zr: Tum lei lao usse, paisay ki fikr na karo.
Everyone was sitting when Bakhtoon said. 
Bk: Bahu kal saarey aarahe hai, dawat ki tyaari ho gayi?
Bak: Jee Maa Ji, ho gaya hai sab. Adara beta tum kal kei liye Gosht ki birayani bana dena, jo tumne banayi thi.
Ad: Jee mai bana doon gi. 
The lady came inside the haveli and she was not wearing dupatta on her head so Zargham started looking down and without looking at her, he moved out. Adara's heart fluttered looking at him. He proved that he was just her's. The lady sat and started applying mehndi on her hands. Adara was on cloud nine, since childhood she loved wearing henna. It was her favourite thing to do on Eid. Her Mehndi was done so Bashir came to Adara with few notes and forwarded those notes to her. Adara without counting handled the women the money who said.
La: Itne zyada nahi banne.
Ad: Rakh lo. 
She left after thanking her. Adara was so happy, after some time when Zargham came down his felt was at peace looking at her smiling face. She cutely showed his her mehndi and he held her hands with semi dry mehndi and smiled. Tugging her hair back, he said.
Zr: Muskurati raha karo, sukoon milta hai.
She smiled widely and he kissed her forehead.

Later that night, she came out of the washroom after washing her hands and Zargham's eyes fell on her dark stained mehndi hands. He got up and went to her, holding her hands. He slightly turned her hands to see her palm and in between her hand Zargham was written in Urdu, زرغام.

His eyes showed a different emotion and he caressed his name written on her palm. Kissing her palms softly. He pulled her closer and moved his head to her neck inhaling her fragrance. Adara also closed her eyes and held his arms. Everytime she was close to him, he lost everything he had. Adara moved her hands unintentionally to his nape and caressed it. Zargham loved it, he loved her touches on her body. But, looking at his reaction she was about to remove her hands but Zargham held them at their place and pulled her closer by her waist. Looking in her eyes, he was telling her how much he love her. His eyes looked so intense. He picked her up and took her to the bed, slowly making her sit on the bed. He went to close the lights and the light breeze coming from the window was making the atmosphere more romantic. Adara felt her heart rate increasing. He slowly came to her kissed her. 

It was around 2 am when Adara was partially laying on his chest and Zargham was caressing her upper bare back. He extended his hand to take the cigar from the drawer, so she tried to move back but he held her in place and said. 
Zr: Aise hi raho, Accha lag raha hai.
She blushed and placed her cheek on his chest again. Zargham was smoking cigar and Adara peacefully slept with him. 

Done with the updateeeee....
Need a guy like Zargham?
Do I? Hell Yesssssss...
Zargham and his actions actually give butterflies.