31

Adara was really restless since morning. Zargham was gone to Daira, She had already called him so many times but she felt something wrong. Praying Zuhr, she folded the prayer mat and she laid on the bed feeling a little tired and there was pain and cramps in her abdomen and legs. Covering herself, she caressed her tummy and closed her eyes but the pain and cramps were just increasing. Getting up, she poured herself a glass of water. She called Bakhtawar and told her about her condition. Bakhtawar got really worried she quickly asked the maid to inform driver and guards. Properly covering herself, she went downstairs and Bakhtawar looked really worried. It wasn't something normal. Getting in the car, she asked the driver to take them to the hospital. Adara kept on reciting duas and prayers. She was really scared. Her heart was trembling. She looked at Bakhtawar who side hugged her assuring her. The cramps were worsening and she felt her hands shivering in fear. 

Reaching the hospital, Bakhtawar took her to emergency. In between, Adara felt some liquid on her thighs, her eyes widened in horror and in state of panic she fainted. The lady doctor quickly with the help of nurses controlled the situation. But seeing a large spot on blood, she was sure about the happening but still she confirmed it. She felt bad really bad for her. Coming out, she saw Bakhtawar sitting and a maid standing near her. She went closer and in a low tone she said.
Do: I am sorry, Un ka miscarriage ho gaya hai.
Bakhtawar felt her heart being squeezed, her worried and fears came to reality. She palmed her mouth and tears started flowing from her eyes. The doctor patted her shoulder and went inside the OT again. The treatments already started. Bakhtawar cried harder, she sat on the bench with a thud.
Bk: Hayee Allah, Humari khusiyon ko kis ki nazar lag gayi.
The maid in sympathy rubbed her back and offered her water but she said.
Bk: Mera Zargham, mujhe phone do Samina.
She called him who picked up the call after a few rings. She with shivering voice called her out.
Bk: Zargham??
Zargham got frightened and said.
Zr: Kya hua Amma Sai? Sab theek hai? Adara? Adara theek hai?
She cried more palming her mouth and said.
Bk: Tu jaldi se shehar wale hospital aaja. Zargham.

Zargham reached the hospital with in minutes, he was scared really worried. His heart dropped looking at the ladies crying. He went closer and said.
Zr: Amma Sai, kya hua hai Adara ko? Wo theek hai?
Bk: Zargham wo doctor keh rahi hai Adara ka Miscarriage ho gaya hai.
He was rooted at his place. The words like a sharp knife poked his heart. He did not listen anything else and rushed inside the room where she was. 

He entered inside and saw her just staring the window, tears from her eyes were getting absorbed in the pillow. There was a drip attached and she looked pale. He took a few steps closer and she looked at his direction. Her patience finished the moments she saw him and all the emotions came out. She started crying looking at him. He took few more steps and reached her. Bending on her, he hugged her tightly. Adara hugged him tightly and started sobbing loudly. Zargham felt his vision getting blurred, he closed his eyes and let her cry in his embrace. He clutched his back tightly too afraid to let him go.
 Bakhtawar felt her heart being clutched hearing her sobs which could be heard outside as well. Zargham wiped his eyes and broke the hug, she did not stop crying. He wiped her tears and kissed her forehead for more than multiple seconds. Adara looked at him and in shivering tone she said.
Ad: Humara baccha...
Saying this she cried more and Zargham hugged her more tightly, he caressed her hair and controlling his emotions, he said.
Zr: Yahi mere Allah ki mazi thi. 
She clutched his shirt and he felt her getting unconscious so he quickly called out the doctor, who checked her and said.
Do: Abhi bohot severe shock laga hai inhe, jis ki wajah se she has fainted. Mr. Shah ap say mujhe baat karni hai.
Zargham nodded and left the room to her cabin. 

In the Cabin, the doctor said.
D: Mr.Shah maine pehle bhi kaha tha kay abhi un ki body bohot weak hai. Bahir se looks perfectly fine lekin aandar se wo weak hai, bohot weak. Aise cases mai early miscarriage ho jaata hai jaise Adara ka ho gaya hai. Ap logo ko shukar karna chahiye kyunke agar baby deliver hota to baby kay 90-95 percent chance abnormal hone kay the. 
He was really patiently listening her, despite the pain in his heart. The doctor further said.?
D; Mai jaanti hoon abhi yeh stage bohot crucial hai, lekin bohot jald wo recover kar jayein gi. Mai ap logo ko suggest karoon gi kay abhi ap baby plan mat karein. Pehle wo physically aur mentally fit ho jayein phir un ki pregnany healthy ho gi.
He nodded his head not knowing what to say. She wrote a few supplements for her that he went to get. 

Coming in her room, he could not control his emotions anymore. Going to the washroom, he closed the door and that was the first time in years that he cried. Cried like a baby. He was so happy, they were so happy. He kept on crying for so long. He could not cry infront of anyone because in this society, a man is supposed to be strong. The society thinks that a man does not have any emotion, he is emotionless. This is right. Though, a man is strong but he feels emotions, joy, sorrow, happiness, excitement. He feels everything but he hides them due to the fear of being judged. 

Washing his face, he looked at himself in the mirror, eyes were red and face had marks. Coming out he saw her still unconscious and he sat next to her holding her hand that had a canula attached to it. 

Done with the update..
Really emotional..
Please vote and comment..