4

One day later, Adara was glad that she did not see him since that night. It was her Nikaah the next day and the Mehndi artist were present in the house. She was sitting on the sofa and was wearing a pretty sky blue dress. Her mother was also invited there. The ladies were singing songs on Dholki. A smile was present on her lips showing the dimple on her cheek.

Adara felt a stare over herself when she followed the direction; her heart stopped looking at her dashing to be husband

Adara felt a stare over herself when she followed the direction; her heart stopped looking at her dashing to be husband. Who was wearing white shalwar Qameez with a black waist coat. His intense gaze was making her crazy. He was not able to control herself, she was making him lose his senses. The colour suited her so much. She blushed under his continuous gaze and looked down trying to hide her red face.. Bakhtoon called his out and said.
Bk: Zargham aaja Beth Bahu kay saath.
She was still looking down not able to look at him. Zargham with his manly grace came and sat next to her. Her heart rate accelerated, everyone was admiring them except a few relatives including Asia and her mother Tahira. Bakhtawar brought many notes and she swirled those around them. Adara mother was so happy, finally her daughter was getting what she deserved. A beauty and innocence like her did not deserve anything other than him. Bakhtawar looked at the lady and said.
Bk: Mehndi mai Zargham ka naam zarur likhna.
She nodded and Adara turned more red. Her one hand was already done. Zargahm did not say anything because he respected her words. It was really difficult to control but he wanted to wait till their nikaah. After the Mehndi was done, Zargham looked at her hands. She had pretty and delicate hands with perfectly shaped nails. She had no nail paint on them which made it more pretty.
Finally it was the day, he desperately waited for. She was dressed up like a doll.

She came out looking down, Zargham was mesmerised

She came out looking down, Zargham was mesmerised. Her head was covered with a white translucent veil. She sat infront of Zargham and Dilawar called her father and mother.
Dl: Shams aao apni bet kay pass.
Adara was so nervous at that that time. When she felt her father's hand on her shoulder. Her eyes turned watery. The qazi looked at Zargham and said.
Qa: Zargham Shah wald Dilawar Shah, Ap ka nikaah Adara Shams wald Shams Ibrar se 25 tole haq mahar se kiya jataa hai. Kya ap ko yeh nikaah qubool hai?
In his manly voice he said,
Zr: Qubool hai.
Adara held her father's hand in a tight grip. He again asked.
Qa: Zargham Shah wald Dilawar Shah, Ap ka nikaah Adara Shams wald Shams Ibrar se 25 tole haq mahar se kiya jataa hai. Kya ap ko yeh nikaah qubool hai?
Zr: Qubool hai.
Qa: Zargham Shah wald Dilawar Shah, Ap ka nikaah Adara Shams wald Shams Ibrar se 25 tole haq mahar se kiya jataa hai. Kya ap ko yeh nikaah qubool hai?
Zr: Qubool hai.
He forwarded the papers and Zargham signed really quickly and now the Qazi came to her.
Qa: Adara Shams wald Shams Ibrar, Ap ka nikaah Zargham Shah wald Dilawar shah se 25 tole haq mahar se kiya jaata hai, Kya ap ko yeh nikaah Qubool hai?
A lump formed in her throat and tears slipped down her eyes. Shams emotionally caressed her hair and she meekly said.
Ad: Qubool hai.
Zargham knew she was crying. Her voice was clearly telling that. He wanted to hold her hand and comfort her.
Qa: Adara Shams wald Shams Ibrar, Ap ka nikaah Zargham Shah wald Dilawar shah se 25 tole haq mahar se kiya jaata hai, Kya ap ko yeh nikaah Qubool hai?
Ad: Qubool hai.
Qa: Adara Shams wald Shams Ibrar, Ap ka nikaah Zargham Shah wald Dilawar shah se 25 tole haq mahar se kiya jaata hai, Kya ap ko yeh nikaah Qubool hai?
Ad: Qubool hai.
The qazi forwarded the papers and with shivering hands, she signed. Everyone lifted their hands for Dua. And after that, they were being congratulated. DilRuba wiped her tears and Zargham held her hand. Both sat on the stage and he lifted her veil up. All his cousins hooted and the elders smiled. Adara was so shy. She could not look up. They were sitting together after sometime when Zargham said.
Zr: Aj raat ko mere kamre mai.
She felt her heart rate accelerating. She had no courage to refuse him as she was well aware of his anger.
At night, Adara was roaming in her room fidgeting with her fingers. She could not go to his room but she could not even make him angry. Her heart was so confused. At first she sat on the bed thinking that she won't go but then she knew that she was her husband and her mehram. She took her dupatta and came till the door when the door opened with a thud and Zargham was standing there in anger. She got frightened. He slowly came inside and closed the door locking it.
Zr: Kya kaha tha. Samajh nahi aayi thi baat meri.
He said with strictness on his face. She got confused and moved back and sluttering she said.
Ad: Ap hi kay pass aarahi thi Sai.
His anger melted listening the last word. That's what the ladies of their family called their husbands. A smile appeared on his lips which he wiped off really cleverly.
Zr: Acha matlab tarrpane ka irada tha?
She shook her head and he moved closer to her. She could not move and felt her boat frozen there. He caged her in his arms and she looked down feeling shy. He placed his lips on her forehead and said.
Zr: Bohot haseen ho tum Adara.
She felt her heart rate accelerating. No one had ever made her feel that way. She closed her eyes melting in his embrace.
An other update written..
Do vote and comment..