22

Today was Adara's first day at university. She was really excited to start her studies again. Zargham on the other hand was pretty worried about her. He knew that Adara was really innocent and the world was really cruel. He did not want anyone to take advantage of her innocence. Lost in his thoughts, he was wearing his cuff links when the door opened and Adara came inside.

 Lost in his thoughts, he was wearing his cuff links when the door opened and Adara came inside

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She innocently smiled at him and Zargham felt more worried. Her smile was the most precious thing and he did not want that smile to ever vanish. Forwarding his hand, he called her and she came closer to him holding his hand. Zargham hugged her and kissed her forehead. Adara sighed in his embrace and she slowly said.
Ad: Thank you so much. Mai bata nahi sakti kay mai kitni khush hoon. 
Zargham kissed her head again and said.
Zr: Apna khayaal rakhna. 
She nodded looking at him and Zargham was again in love with her. 

He wanted to drop her himself, so both were on the way to university. Zargham was holding her hand all the time. He was really anxious maybe even more than she was. Adara was holding his hand in death grip. She was really excited and nervous at the same time. They both reached at the gate of university and all the eyes went to them. There were two black cruisers, in the first one only Zargham and Adara were sitting and in the other one. There gun men were present. One gun man quickly came out and opened her side of door. Zargham kissed her hand and said,
Zr: Bashir haar waqt university kay bahir rahe ga, koi masla ho pehla phone mujhe karo gi aur phir Bashir ko. Theek hai?
Adara nodded meekly and Zargham said.
Zr: All the best, apna dhyaan rakhna.
She smiled and came out of the car. All the girls were looking at her with envious eyes. The boys lost their senses looking at her but looking at the strong and strict gun man behind her, they diverted their gazes. Zargham with a heavy heart went to his work. Adara reached to a group of girls and polietly said.
Ad: Ap mujhe bata sakti hai kay, mass communication department kaha par hai?
G1: Wo waha jo tumhare saath tha, wo kon tha?
She asked completely ignoring her question. Adara felt jealous and immediately with a smiling face said.
Ad: Mere Husband hai wo.
The girls were pretty stunned. Without saying anything else, she went away and started finding her department herself. 

Zargham could not concentrate at his work. The mere thought of other men getting frank with his wife was making him crazy. He was really possessive when it came to Adara. He called Bashir god knows how many times, then a guard who was present inside the university. Zargham at the time of addmission gave him a big amout of cash, he just asked him to inform about Adara's whereabouts. He did not doubt her obviously, he trusted her more than his life but he did not trust the horny teenagers or adults, you might say. Adara was really careful about everything, she finally got what she wanted since a long time. She did not want to miss the opportunity. She knew that Zargham was there was to support her so she did not want to disappoint him. She did talk a little to a few girls but could not make friends on the first day only. Bashir informed Zargham when the classes got finished so he himself came to pick Adara. Adara with a happy face came out and Zargham felt peace looking at her smile. She excitedly sat in the car and Bashir sat in the other car. Holding her hand, he kissed it and said.
Zr: Kaisa raha din?
Ad: Bohot accha. 
As her head was covered, Zargham saw a few drops of sweat on her temples. He took tissue papers out and wiped her forehead and increased the AC temperature. Adara felt so loved by his gestures. 
Zr: Khuch khayaa hai?
She was about to speak but Zargham said.
Zr: Pata hai mujhe khuch nahi khaaya ho ga. Adara itni la parwahi kyun? 
(carelessness)
Ad: Wo aj pehla din tha na, to bhuk hi nahi lagi thi.
He shook his head in disbelief and started driving to the the restaurant. 
(Adara's university in really far away from their haveli, It almost takes approximately 50-55 minutes.)
Zargham reached at a restuarant and both came out. Going inside, Zargham forwarded her the menu card and said.
Zr: Dekh lo, jo maang waana hai.
Ad: Jo ap kahe. 
Zargham smiled and ordered alot of dishes. Adara was looking at his face when he was ordering. After the waiter went, she asked.
Ad: Aur bhi koi aaraha hai kya?
Zr: Nahi to.
Ad: To phir itna khaana kyun?
Zr: Arey subah ka khuch nahi khaaya tumne. 
Adara looked at him with shocking face and said.
Ad: Ap ko lagta hai mai itni khaa sakti hoon.
Zargham was about to say something but the waiter came holding the welcome drinks. 

Both had their lunch and soon they reached haveli. Adara was really tired, Bakhtawar and Bakhtoon luckily were gone to a relative's place. Taking shower, she wore comfortable clothes and got under the duvet. With in minutes, she slept. A few lawyers were at haveli, so Zargham was busy with them. When he got free, he checked the kitchen, then their library to find Adara. Going in the room, he saw her sleeping completely hidden in the duvet. He smiled and removed his waist coat and cuff links. Sitting closer to her, he caressed her soft cheeks. Her skin was smooth like butter. Covering her properly, he went to the balcony. 

Done with the updateee...
Do vote and comment...

Ladies and Gentlemen,
I am officialy in love with Zargham.
I mean the way he loves and supports her had made me crazy. 

Dil e Zar!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें