5

She was standing there with her eyes closed as he caressed her cheeks. Adara opened her eyes and whispered.
Ad: Sai..koi..
Before she could complete Zargham placed his thumb on her lips and said.
Zr: Koi nahi aaye ga.
He moved her face up and caressed her cheek. He bent on her lips and Adara clutched her hands. Before he could kiss her; she turned her face and he looked at her. She was really nervous like really nervous. Leaving her there, he moved back and slamming the door he went out. Adara was really angry on herself, they just got married a few hours ago and she made him angry. Zargham on the other hand was so angry on himself, he was guilty was forcing himself on her. He wa so crazy for her that he forgot about her comfort. He laid on the bed on his stomach and kept on thinking about her. She looked so pretty today. His phone beeped and he picked it up. His cousin brother sent him the pictures he took today of Adara and Zargham. He looked at her solo pictures and his heart was so full of her. Her eyes were so beautiful and deep. They said the unsaid words. Zargham caressed her photo with his thumb.
Next morning, Adara was still so anxious. She knew he was really angry so she had to do something. She came out and saw everyone except Zargham so gathering courage she asked from the maid.
Ad: Chote Sarkar kaha hai, Samina?
Sm: Bibi wo to subah hi chale Gaye the.
She nodded getting sad about it. How would she manofy him. She had no idea. She was still thinking that and went to her room not wanting anything. The half day passed and she did not go out. Bakhtawar came to her room asking for food but Adara politely refused. She decided to make kheer for him because she had heard Bakhtoon saying that. So, going in the kitchen she started making that. Her hair tied in a messy braid and her dupatta was loosely hanging on her shoulder. She was stirring the milk when she said.
Ad: Samina Badam kaha par hai?
But getting no response she turned and her Heart stopped looking at Zargham who was standing there. She felt conscious of herself so she said.
Ad: Naraz hai abhi bhi?
He was surprised by her sudden question but decided to play around so he nodded his head. Adara slowly said.
Ad: I am sorry. Please ap naraz na rahe.
Zr: Manao mujhe, mai aise nahi manoon ga.
Ad: Mai ap kay liye kheer bana rahi hoon.
She said with enthusiasm and he came closer to her like really close and said.
Zr: Raat ko mere kamre mai lei kar aana.
She swallowed and nodded. He tapped her cheek and said.
Zr: Kal ki tarah ba karna.
She again nodded and he turned smiling and went away. Adara closed her eyes and turned getting engrossed in her work.
At night, Adara folded her prayer mat and looked at herself in the mirror. Brushing her hair, she placed the dupatta on her shoulder and went towards the kitchen. Taking the bowl from the fridge she took a deep breathe and knocked on his door. Not getting any response, she went inside and saw him sitting in the sofa, smoking his cigar. She placed the bowl on the table infront of him and stood at the side. He said.
Zr: Banayi hai to khila bhi do?
She took the spoon and moved it closer to his mouth. But he pulled her and she landed on his  lap. Her eyes widened and she tried to move but he held her waist and placed his cigar on the ash tray. Zargham in a soft tone said.
Zr: Ab khilao..
She with trembling hands fed him and he smiled softly.
Zr: Acchi hai.
She took smiled showing her dimple and he kissed her cheek. Adara again went to the panic mode. But this time, Zargham did not want to leave her. He held the bowl from her hand and placed it on the table. Moving her hair back, he breathed in her scent and Adara closed her eyes. Her heart rate quickened as she felt his hot breathe at her neck. He brushed his lips against her skin and she shut her eyes tightly not able to bare it. He held her waist in more tight grip and started planting kissed down her throat. Adara bit her lower lip not able to bare the pleasure. Zargham held her hands placing it on his shoulders. Adara felt current running down her spine and goosebumps arose at her skin. She clutched his broad shoulder and moaned when he sunk his teeth into her soft flesh and to soothe the pain he kissed the spot. Both were totally lost in each other when the door opened with a thud and Adara got up with a red face. There stood Asia, his cousin sister with a red face and she barked.
As: Kya kar rahi ho tum Zargham ke kamre mai?
She had already seen her sitting on his lap. Zargham barked angrily.
Zr: Tum kon hoti ho yeh poochne wali?
Adara clutched her hands in fear and Asia also got frightened.
Zr: Wo meri Biwi hai, mere kamre mai ho, meri god mai ya mere bistar mai tum apne kaam se kaam rakho.
As: Zargham pyaar kaarti hoon mai tumse
Zr: To wo tumhara masla hai. Aj kay baad agar tum meri ijazaat kay baghair mere kamre mai aayi to apne haathon se tumhari jaan lei loon ga.
She went outside closing the door with a thud. Adara was still so frightened, she took few steps back. He angrily sat on the sofa and looked at her who was standing so far.
Zr: Tum kyun itni door chali gayi ho?
Ad: Wo mai..
He stood up remembering something and took a bag from the closet. He held her hand and took her infront of the dressing mirror. Taking the Jhumkas out, he made her wear those and Adara was beyond shocked. Her eyes got teary and he turned her wiping her semi dry eyes and kissed her forehead.
Done with the update..
Do vote and comment....