27

Spending one night in Islamabad, their next stop was Lahore. Adara was so excited, from the start she had a soft corner for Lahoris and the the city itself. The city of gardens welcomed them with great love. Adara was exhilarated looking at the people over there. Zargham had already booked a suite in one of the most luxurious hotel of Lahore. After checking in, they were in their room. Adara was excitedly looking the view out of the balcony. She came in the washroom and was pleasantly surprised looking at the bathtub, she was lost in her thoughts when she felt a pair of arms encircling her waist, she held his hands and said.
Ad: Yaha to Bathtub bhi hai.
Zr: Yeh iss liye, kay ab hum iss may..
Before he could complete, she turned and placed her hand on his mouth. Her cheeks flushed up. He loved the blush on her cheeks. He slowly removed his hand not before kissing her palm and said.
Zr: Meri black shirt kaha hai?
He asked with a smirk, she with difficulty said.
Ad: Wo black bag mai.
He nodded and left. She looked at her face in the mirror which turned red. She was about to open the tap but suddenly something clicked her and her eyes widened. She ran outside. Zargham who was searching his shirt was shocked to see all the nighties. He picked up the black one and all the naughty thoughts came to his mind. Adara palmed her face in embarrassment and he turned to her holding the nightly in his hands. Hearing his voice she removed her hands.
Zr: Adara mujhe nahi pata tha tum romantic ho.
She was red, he came closer and held her waist.
Zr: To phir kab pehn rahi ho mere liye.
He said in a husky tone. She looked down and said.
Ad: Wo yeh Dil Ruba..
Before she could complete he said.
Zr: Sach kaho na, tum mujhe yeh pehn kar behkana chahti ho.
She palmed her face again in shyness and he kissed her earlobe. She moved back quickly and rushed to the washroom. 
After an hour, they were present at the Badshahi mosque. Adara was more than happy, it was something from her wishlist. How crazily she wanted to visit the mosque. The smile on her face was not getting off. She was excitedly looking at the pigeons. He was so happy, looking at her. He had visited this place a hundred times in his life but this time it felt really special, she held a pigeon in her hands and kissed the top of his head. Taking the chance, Zargham clicked multiple pictures of her. She was so thrilled looking at everything, they prayed their Zuhr and Asr at the mosque and Adara could not stop thanking her Rab. 

They had dinner in a really good restaurant, all the time Adara was feeling really excited. She did not know why was she feeling so excited about everything happening. After dinner, they went back to the hotel room. Coming in the room, Zargham stood by the side of window attending a call meanwhile, she went inside the washroom. After a few minutes, he heard the washroom door unlocking, he was still busy in talking to the clients assuring them about the project when he felt a pair of arms hugging his torso. He froze at the spot and looked down where a pair of arms covered in red silk were hugging him. He could not speak anymore, quickly he said.
Zr: Mai ap ne baad mai baat karta hoon.
Saying this, he kept his phone on the table beside the window and held her cold hands. Caressing her hands softy, he turned towards her and what he saw made him crazy. Adara in his favorite colour and not only that, she was wearing a silk night gown. He looked at her from head to toe and his eyes stopped at her lips which had a nude pink lipcolour. Adara felt conscious of herself, she gathered so much courage to wear that and to hug him that way. He really slowly held her shoulders and then his hands started slipping from her shoulders to her arms and he held her hands. She turned red under his gaze, he was touching her with his gaze, She looked at him intertwining their fingers together and kissing her knuckles ever so softly, not leaving her hands, he said.
Zr: Jab mujhe lagta hai, tum aur mazeed Khoobsurat nahi lag sakti. Tab hi tum mujhe galat sabit kar deti ho. 
She was lost in his eyes, which only showed one emotion and that was love. The more she looked at him, the more she fell in love with him. Not saying anything, she covered the distance and hugged him. Her head on his chest and hands on his shoulder blades. He held her more tight and hugged her more tightly. She sighed in his fragrance and said something by which current passed down his spine.
Ad: Bohot pyaar karti hoon apse, bohot zyada.
His heart was beating at a different level, slowly kissing her head. He whispered.
Zr: Mere pass ko lafz bhi nahi hai, apne pyaar ka izhaar karne kay liye. 
Breaking the hug, he cupped her face kissing her forehead. 

She was holding the railing of the window tightly, her hair falling on her shoulder and eyes closed in pleasure as he continued kissing her neck and a small moan escaped her lips and she clutched his arms. She turned not able to bare his tortures anymore and he kissed her ever so softly, yet passionately. Clutching his nape, she responded to the kiss and he left her lips once they were out of breathe, not wanting to stop, he again moved his head again to her neck and kissed the junction of her neck. The sensation was passing current down her spine. She clutched his nape in death grip. He moved her hair back kissing her earlobe. Once she felt his grip loosening, she came out of his embrace and tried to move to the other end but he held her hand stopping her. Intoxicated in her love, he whispered.
Zr: Ab aise deewana bana kar nahi ja sakti.
She turned towards him and gathering everything, she moved to him and placed hands on his broad chest caressing it all the way to his neck, standing on her toes, she kissed his cheek. He sucked a harsh breath closing his eyes. Placing a kiss on his temple, she cupped his face, caressing his face. He opened his eyes and again both were lost in each other. Resting their forehead against each other both were lost in eachother, once more. 

Here's the update..
I am sorry for being late,
Please share your thoughts and reviews.