32

It's been a day to the tragedy, Adara was so silent. She just cried and then she was in her room. Zargham had cried many times but not infront of anyone. She was just sitting on the bed and Zargham came inside the room with a maid holding a tray. He gestured the maid to leave and sat next to her. Adara looked at him with red eyes, his heart shivered for a second. Caressing her cheek softly he said.
Zr: Khuch kha lo meri jaan.
Bringing a spoon closer to her lips, he gestured her to open her mouth which she opened without saying anything. He was feeding her as if she was a delicate doll. After having few bites, she slowly said.
Ad: Bass.
Zargham placed the bowl on the table and came back. Her hair looked really messy. He caressed her head and said.
Zr: Baal mai bana doon?
She just changed her position. Getting the wooden comb from the table, he came to her and slowly caressed her hair strands. He was combing her hair really slowly as if she was a delicate doll. Detangling the knots, he placed the comb at the side and made a hair braid, which was not perfect but it made her hair look neat. Slowly kissing her head, he called her out.
Zr: Adara?
She turned and he hugged her, she rested her face on his stomach and hugged him tightly. Tears again started forming in her eyes. He caressed her head and said.
Zr: Adara? Bass. Ab aur nahi rona. Allah ko yahi manzoor tha.
She in wobbly voice said.
Ad: Sai humara baby?
He closed his eyes and kissed her forehead. 
Zr: Yeh humari qismat mai likha tha. Agar aj nahi to shayad iss kay baad usse khuch ho jaata.
She looked up and he felt someone clutching his heart. 
Ad: Allah humse naraz hai?
She asked innocently, he shook his head and said.
Zr: Allah ne hume iss choti azmaish (test) mai daala take baari mushkil se bacha lei.
Wiping her tears she said.
Ad: Allah hume phir se aulaad dei ga na?
She asked with fear in her eyes and he kissed her forehead.
Zr: In Sha Allah.

 Three weeks had passes away, Adara had recovered physically but emotionally she was still unfit. Zargham was really really cooperative. He knew it wasn't easy for her to forget everything. He being a father was not able to come out of grief, how would she be able to. It's been three weeks since she is not really cheerful and happy. Everyone is giving her space. Zargham hugged her, kissed her embraced her telling that he was with her and Adara was really grateful. A fine night, she was laying on the bed. Her back resting on the bed and her face tilted, eyes fixed on the frame of ultrasound of their baby. Tears from her eyes disappearing in the sheets. She was tired, showing that she was okay. The reality was she wasn't. The moment and incident still haunts her. Zargham came out of the washroom, after taking shower. He was just wearing a pair of trousers on his body. Moving his wet hair back, he moved to her. Dimming the light, he laid on top on her. Adara closed her eyes, feeling his weight partially on herself. His face was in her neck and she held him tightly. Closing her eyes, he knew she needed love and care to heal. Adara was feeling peace in her embrace. It was giving her peace. Her husband was giving her  peace. He kissed her chin softly and caressed her eyelids,
Zr: Kya haal kar lia hai, apni aankhon ka ro ro kar. Mujh par tars nahi aata.
She smiled really slowly and he said.
Zr: Adara tumhe pata hai tumhare rone say sab say zyada dukh kis ko hota hai?
She shook her head and he said.
Zr: Humare baby ko.
Her eyes widened and she said.
Ad: Kaise?
Zr: Humara baby hum se dur zarur hua hai lekin tum uss ki maa thi, wo tumhe mehsoos kar sakta hai. Agar tum haar waqt ro gi to ussay burra feel ho ga na.
With tears in her eyes she said.
Ad: Wo mujhe mehsoos kar sakhta hai?
He nodded and said.
Zr: Issi liye ab rona nahi hai, uss ko dil mai rakho lekin ab mujhse waada karo kay nahi ro gi?
She slowly nodded her head and he kissed her cheek really softly. Kissing her closed eyes one by one. He bent to whisper in her ear.
Zr: Tum meri Biwi ho, mere dil par sirf tumhara raj hai, mujh par sirf aur sirf aik aurat ka haq haia aur wo hai Adara Zargham Shah.
She opened her eyes only to get lost in his brown orbs. Cupping his face, she caressed his cheeks. He bent and kissed her jaw and then his kisses travelled to her neck. She turned her face to the other side giving her access and she closed her eyes feeling him so close. Her hands travelled to his shoulder which felt really cold due to AC temperature. She from the side, picked up the duvet and slowly covered both of them. Zargham did not stop and continued kissing her. Moving to her lips, he kissed her. It was not a kiss of lust or passion but a kiss of love and assurance. Their lips were moving against each other. Zargham caressed her waist and deepened the kiss. She sighed breaking the kiss and his hand moved back to unzip her shirt. She looked at him with emotions in her eyes. 

Unzipping her kurti, he slide it down her shoulder and kissed it. Adara moaned inaudibly and he placed multiple kissed on her shoulder. Zargham placed his face in the junction of her neck and bare shoulder and she caressed his head. Really slowly, he removed the kurti placing it at a side and hugged her. Such hugs were his weekness. Unclasping the straps of her inner wear, he threw it at a side. Adara did feel shy but not uncomfortable. Caressing her breasts slowly, he moved his face down. Adara moaned, sighed and threw her hair back in ecstasy. The entire nights, their bodies were entangled with each other. His warmth and love healed her. She was ready to start a new chapter of her life happily, not fogetting the memories yet ready to create new ones.

I read many comments and messages.
You guys were really skeptical about this part.
I tried my best to write it in a good way.
Please share your reviews.
I love reading comments..