23

It was a week since she had been going to the university. Her life had been really hectic and today she had her first presentation. She was really stressed about it and did not sleep the entire night. Her life had been really busy, it was not easy to manage the uni and house side by side. It was difficult to travel for an hour after getting up early and then attending lectures and after that coming home. Her house work was also a hectic thing. No doubt Zargham was really considerate, he stayed by her side all the time. Even this time, he guided her alot about her presentation and gave her his laptop. Right now, she was in her room setting the bedsheet. Her eyes went to her reflection in the mirror, she looked really dull. Her face clearly indicated that how much sleepy she was. Going in the washroom, she washed her face and did a little makeup. Tying her hair in a low bun, she wore her favourite fragrance. Coming out, she went in the kitchen and saw Zuleikha stirring the sabzi and it was made with white rice. The dinner was really simple because their lunch was pretty heavy. But as Zargham was gone at a meeting, he did not have his lunch. Zuleikha looked at Adara and said.
Zu: Baji ap kay liye coffee bana doon?
Ad: Nahi Nahi bass ab khaana kha kar sona hai, bohot thaki hui hoon mai.
Zu: Kal kab jayee gi?
Ad: Kal chutti hai, hafta hai na.
Zuleikha nodded and went to the side and started looking for the plates. She came out hearing the voice of Dilawar and greeted both of them. Zargham smiled looking at her, serving them water. She asked them for the dinner. Zargham looked at the sabzi and he did not look happy. Taking just a few spoons of rice, he ate it without taking the sabzi. Adara looked at his plate and then reality hit her, that he does not like that sabzi. She felt guilty how did she not remember it. Immediately getting up, she said.
Ad: Khuch aur bana doon?
Zr: Nahi Nahi mera hogaya. 
He went leaving the chair and she could not even eat. Coming in the room, he went to washroom and she quickly ordered his favourite large pizza and asked Bashir to take the order and hand it over to Zuleikha. Zargham came out and saw her passing him a guilty smile, he came closer and kissed her cheek. 
Ad: I am sorry, mujhe khayaal rakhna chahiye tha.
Zr: Koi baat nahi, tum yeh batao presentation kaisi thi?
Ad: Bohot acchi ho gayi.
He moved towards the table and picked up a laptop bag but it was not his. She looked at him and asked.
Ad: Ap nay naya laptop lei liya?
Zargham shook his head and said.
Zr: Yeh tumhara hai. 
Ad: Mera? Mera kyun? Mai ap wala hi use kar leti na. 
Zr: Sshhh! Bohot bolti ho. Kholo iss ko. 
Adara opened it and found a really delicate MacBook. She gasped slightly and said.
Ad: Sai, yeh to itna mehnga hai. Kyun ap...
He shushed her, placing a finger on his lips. He sat closer to her and took the laptop from her hands. Putting it at a side, he said.
Zr: Tumhare liye hi to sab khuch karta hoon, agar tumpe paise nahi kharch karoon ga to kis par karoon?
She smiled and said.
Ad: Thank you so much. Lekin phir bhi..
Before she could complete there was a knock on the door. He was about to get up but she stopped him and went to open the door. There stood a maid holding a trolley. It had Pizza, some sauces, a soft drink with two wine glasses. She thanked him and brought the trolley inside. Zargham was surprised looking at it. She smiled quietly and said.
Ad: Mai bass abhi aayi.
With in minutes she came out wearing a night dress of satin, a half sleeve shirt and trousers. Both sat on the couch and she served him and poured drink for him. He was looking at her lovingly. She cared for him so much. She just had a small slice but Zargham was hungry so he ate multiple slices. She set the bed, placed the rest of the pizza in their room fridge. Washing his hands, he came on the bed and said.
Zr: Thank you. 
Ad: Iss mai Thank you wali konsi baat hai.
Zr: Haan to laptop par konsi Thank you wali baat thi. 
Adara laughed and he got on the bed, she locked the door and came on the bed, He came closer to her and caressed her cheek. She looked in his eyes which were saying alot of different things. He kissed her cheek and hugged her tightly, she caressed his neck and hugged him back. Breaking the hug, he removed his T-shirt and hugged her back. She smiled when she felt his kissing her head. When she felt his back getting cold, she covered him up and kissed his forehead. He already slept. 

It was really beautiful experience for them, their wedding photos came and right now, they were sitting on the couch together and Zargham was holding the laptop which had their wedding photos. Adara was really excited for the photos. As soon as Zargham opened the folder, she saw a lot of pictures which were shown on the screen one after other. 

It was the picture just before Rukhsati when he held her hand and giving her support. 

It was a picture from their shoot which happened at a location from the venue. She blushed looking at it.

It was their nikaah picture. After nikaah when they were walking towards the stage. Like this there are multiple more pictures. She placed her hand on his shoulder. Both were cherishing their beautiful moments. 

Hi peeps.
Look who's back. 
Here is another update..
Do vote and comment.. 
Lots of love...