13

Adara was busy in the library, she picked up a book and caressed its cover. She had been crazy for urdu literature since god knows when. Tying her hair loosely with a hair clutcher, she leaned onto the chair and flipped the page. Zargham was finding her everywhere, on asking from a maid, he came to know that she was in the library. He slowly entered the library and saw her engrossed in the book. He did not call her out and kept on looking at her. That was the real Adara, he smiled and bent closer to her, As soon as she looked at him. She freaked out and stood up quickly. Zargham smirked and said.
Zr: Kamre mai paanch minute mai chahiye ho mujhe.
She nodded and he turned to leave. She released the breath she was holding, he had a really dominating aura. Going in the room, she stood closer to him and he looked at her. Slowly going closer, he removed the clutcher from her hair and she looked at him. He caressed her soft locks and said.
Zr: Aise zyada aacha lagta hai.
She blushed and looked down. He caressed her chin with her thumb and said.
Zr: Mujhe Karachi jaana hai, Khuch dino kay liye. Kaam hai zaruri. Packing karni hai.
She looked at him and Zargham felt happy looking at the emotions changing in her eyes. Her eyes reflected sadness. She nodded but somehow, she was sad at was the second day of their wedding. Leaving her, he sat on the bed and she took the bag from wardrobe and neatly started packing his bags with a heavy heart. Zargham was kneely observing her, he was loving the feeling. After sometime, she closed the zip of his bag and placed it on the floor. Zargham got up and taking his wallet. He took out many notes of five thousand and forwarded to her. She confusingly looked at him and said.
Ad: Yeh kyun?
Zr: Paiso ki zarurat parh sakti hai na.
Ad: Itne zyada? Mujhse to ghum jaye gay.
He smiled at her innocence and said.
Zr: In may say lei lo.
She looked at him and said.
Ad: Mujhe kya zarurat parein gi, rehne dei.
Zargham took ten thousand and placed it in her hand. With this, he pulled her closer and kissed her temple. 
Zr: Kisi bhi cheez ki zarurat ho, Bashir bahir mojud ho ga. Mujhe call ker dena ya uss se khud hi kehna. 

In the evening, He was sitting with his mother and sister out. When her sister DilRuba said
Dl: Lala mai naak silva loon?
He smiled and said
Zr: Tum yeh apne shauhar se poocho.
Dl: Wo keh rahe hai apni marzi.
Zr: Mujhe bohot pasand hai, Dekho na Amma sai par kitna aacha lagta hai.
Bakhtawar smiled and all were talking not knowing that she Adara had already listened him. She went from there thinking something. As planned Zargham flew to Karachi and behind him, Adara went to Bakhtawar. She knocked the door and went inside. Bakhtawar smiled at her. She smiled back and said.
Ad: Amma sai mai naak silvana chahti hoon.
She smiled knowing that she heard him. She nodded and said
Ad: Mai Zubaida ko bula doon gi.
She nodded and was about to leave when she said
Ba: Waisay mujhe aacha laga kay mere bete ki pasand ka khayaal rakha ja raha hai.
She turned red and hurriedly came out of her room going to theirs room. She opened the door and found his chaddar (shawl) on the bed. She picked it up and brought it closer to her face. She felt him so close to herself. That was the same shawl with which he covered her. Her heart was so filled with him that she could hardly call it her's. Kissing it, she neatly folded it and placed it in the wardrobe. Cleaning the bed, she arranged her room. Though he was not there but still she cleaned knowing that how much Zargham hates mess. A day later, the women Zubaida came. Adara was really nervous yet excited. Dilaruba held her hand to calm her down. When the needle pierced her skin. A tear slipped down her cheek. She made her wear a gold nose ring. She looked ethereal already. The women smiled and said
Z: Ma Sha Allah!! Bohot haseen lag rahi hai.
She politely smiled and looked in the mirror. Just by a nose ring, she looked different. No makeup on her face yet so beautiful.

Bakhtawar saw her and she could not stop herself from praising her

Bakhtawar saw her and she could not stop herself from praising her. She actually looked so pretty, despite the pain she smiled and went to her room. She was actually trying to change and be more beautiful just for him. She knew nothing about makeup. So she asked help from DilRuba. She smiled and said
Dl: Mujhe accha lagta hai yeh dekh kar kay tum mere Bhai kay liye yeh sab kar rahi ho.
She lowered her lashes with a smile on her face. DilRuba told her the basic makeup like Blush, Mascara and Lipsticks. She was so fair that she did not need any makeup.
Few days later, Zargham came home and greeted everyone. Adara took a deep breathe and went inside with the maid who was holding the tray of tea. She without looking at him, greeted him and said Salam and when he looked at her. He almost stopped breathing. She was wearing red, his favourite colour. She looked more pretty today. Her hair opened but were decently secured backward with a few pins. She had some tint on her cheeks and lips. Which made him go crazy and he looked at her nose ring when she was giving tea to his mother with a smile. She sucked a harsh breathe. She was not supposed to be so pretty. Today was going to be a hard night on her. At last, she poured tea for him and came to him she forwarded him the tea and looked at him for a second before looking down again. He noticed that she even wore a thin line of kajal in her eyes. She left after serving them that made him desperate. He quickly sipped his tea and then said.
Zr: Baba mai chalta hoon kaafi thak gaya hoon
He nodded with a smile and he was coming back to his room when he saw a maid and he ina stern rone said
Zr: Adara ko kamre mai bhejo.
She nodded and went from there, he went in the room and her scent was all he felt there. How much he missed her. At last, she entered the room and in a low tone said.
Ad: Sai ap ne bulaya?
He lost his mind every single time when she called him Sai. He nodded and said.
Zr: mere kapray nikal do.
She nodded and started going to the wardrobe, she was sad that he did not praise her. She slided the glass and before she could move. He came from behind and captured her in between the wall and his body. She turned and lowered her lashes after looking at his intense gaze.
He came more close that she did not have any space to breathe. He brought her face up still she was not able to look at him.

Here is the update..
I wanted to update at night.
But couldn't for some reason.
Do vote and comment..