10

Zargham looked so handsome in his wedding attire. He was wearing one of his White Shalwar Qameez with that a black coat which made him look so hot. His black hair combed back with gel. He wore his expensive Rado watch and his cuff links were also from an expensive brand. He was really desperate to see his wife. He was getting ready in his closet and when he came out, he saw his room decorated with red fresh flowers and that made the atmosphere really romantic. A smile came on his lips as he thought about her reaction.
Zargham wad patiently sitting on the stage and finally it was the time to call Adara. He was just looking at the entrance. Adara entered the place and everyone started whispering about her dress, jewellery, makeup and her appearance. Some ladies were admiring her and praying for her happy life and some girls were being jealous of her beauty. Adara's mother and Bakhtawar muttered some prayers under their breath looking at her. Zargham froze at the spot, she was looking like an enchantress who was making him crazy with her looks. Zargham had never seen such a beautiful bride. Everything about her was so unique and beautiful. She was looking down maybe because of nervousness. She did not have tons of makeup on her face but still she looked beautiful than everyone. Reaching the stage, Bakhtawar hugged her kissing her forehead and Zargham got up to bring her up. He forwarded his hand and Adara looked at his hand and then at him. Zargham was so lost in her eyes that he got still over there. Adara looked down and held his hand. She came on the stage but Zargham did not leave her hand. Once she sat on the sofa with Zargham. Bakhtawar bought a bundle of notes and after circling them around their heads, she gave it to the man standing at the side. Kissing her head and then his. She was so happy, his only son was getting married. Zargham smiled and looked at Adara who was really nervous. Zargham held her hand and caressed her knuckles. She immediately relaxed and smiled faintly. He did not leave her hand through out the function. The dinner was served and Bakhtawar made a plate for both of them.
At Rukhsati, Adara cried and hugged her father who kissed her forehead. Her tears were not stopping. Bakhtawar covered her with a big shawl ad she was wearing gold and it was night time. Zargham was driving the car and she was sitting next to him. Silent tears were flowing from her eyes. He forwarded her his handkerchief and she took it. Placing the handkerchief at the corner of her eyes she wiped her tears. Zargham stopped the car at the side, Adara looked at him with teary eyes. Zargham faced her and cupped her face. Caressing her cheeks he said.,
Zr: Itna bhi bura nahi hu kay apni Biwi ko uss kay ghar walo day na Milne doon. Driver aur gaari Haar waqt tumhare pass hai jab dil karein mujh se pooch baghair tum apne Ammi Baba se Milne ja sakti ho.
She placed her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes. He caressed her head and said.
Zr: Chale?
She moved back and nodded, rest of the time both were quiet and when they reached home. Everyone was present outside and Zargham cousins threw flower petals at them. Adara smiled widely forgetting about her tears. Both were in the lounge and  Zargham's Nani who was really sick, Zargham  was so close to his Nani. She was on the wheelchair, he sat on his knees and hugged her. His Nani hugged him back and kissed his head. Adara too came behind him. Zargham looked at her and said.
Zr: Yeh meri Biwi hai, Nani.
Adara smiled and bent to hug her, she hugged her and caressed her face.
Na: Bohot khubsoorat hai, mere Zargham kay saath jachti hai.
Adara got a red hue on her cheeks and she further said.
Na: Ab jaaldi say mujhe apne bache ka muh dekha dei,
Adara turned red and in shyness she looked at the ground. Everyone laughed and she looked at Bakhtawar who came as her saviour and said.,
Bk: Bass karo saare, meri Bahu ko tang kar na shuru kar Dia hai. Aaram karne do usse.
Co: Chachi ab aaram to nahi ho ga.
Everyone started laughing and Bakhtawar took Adara to Zargham's room. She was red with embarrassment. She made her sit on the bed and set her dress. Sitting on the bed, she held her hand.
Bk: Adara mai janti hoon tum bohot samajhdaar ho Lekin bete ab tum Zargham ki biwi ban Chuki ho, mera beta bohot accha hai, gusse ka Thora taiz hai Lekin usse pyaar se sambhala jayee to uss say aacha koi nahi. Aj tum dono aik doosre ko jano gay. Shauhar ko sukoon sirf uss ki biwi mai milta hai. Umeed hai kay tum samajh rahi ho gi.
Adara nodded but her heart was trembling in an unknown fear. Bakhtawar kissed her head and went out. Her heart was running at a trally high speed.
DONE WITH THE UPDATE..
DO VOTE AND COMMENT--