26

Both were on the roads of Islamabad and Adara was curiously just looking at the roads and the people passing and she was even glancing at him,

(Zargham Shah, everyone!!! I am gonna die)
Zargham stopped the car at a specific location and she looked at him in confusion. He looked at her and said.
Zr: Mai aaya do minute mai.
She nodded with a small smile. As said, he came back after two minutes but he was holding something, oh it a rose bouquet. Her heart did a back flip. Did he just get her a bouquet that too stopping the car in the middle.

She widely smiled when he came inside and forwarded her the bouquet with a smile

Zr: Red roses for my rose.
She blushed profusely holding the bouquet and gently inhaled the fragrance closing her eyes. Zargham looked at her and kissed her hand holding it.
Ad: Thank you so much.

He again started driving and after ten minutes, he stopped the car again. She confusingly looked at him and he removed his seat belt and went to her side, opening the door he forwarded his hand and he innocently said.
Ad: Lahore pohnch gaye?
Zargham laughed and said.
Zr: Nahi abhi nahi.
Ad: Phir?
Zr: Aao na batata hoon.
She came out holding his hand and Zargham locked the car.

 Both walked into a beautiful wood house. She was mesmerized looking at the exterior and interior of the house. The men outside the house, greeted him and looked at the floor after seeing Adara. Zargham greeted them back and went inside and as he instructed everything was ready according to that. She was really confused about everything. When they entered the house, they saw a maid standing there and she also greeted both of then and Adara greeted her back with a smile. Zargham looked at her and said.
Zr: Sab khuch tayaar hai?
She nodded and he said.
Zr: Mai jab kahoon ga tab..
She again nodded and went back. Adara not able to control her curiosity asked.
Ad: Sai hum yaha kya kar rahe hai.
Zr: Pehle apne kamre mai chale phir batata hoon.

She got more confused and he held her hand taking her to a beautiful spacious room. It was so big and airy. She was in love with the interior. It was all wood and the furniture was even made of expensive wood. There was a balcony which had glass doors. She was mesmerized looking at it. The white curtains were flowing in the room making a romantic atmosphere. She was lost in the beauty when she felt him back hugging her. He kissed her hair and said.
Zr: Kaisa hai?
Ad: Bohot zyada khoobsurat, hum raat yaha rahein gay?
Zr: Tumhari marzi?
She got confused and said.
Ad: Matlab?
Zr: Matlab yeh kay ab yeh tumhara ghar hai, tum jab chaho yaha raho.
Adara thought she heard something wrong. She turned and asked.
Ad: Kya?
Zargham took a few papers out from his coat inner pocket and showed it to her. She was reading it with shocked expressions. She looked at him with unbelievable eyes and he nodded slowly with a small smile. 
Ad: Sai? Yeh kya hai?
Zr: Tumhare ghar ke papers.
Ad: Mera ghar ap kay saath hai. 
Zr: Wo to hai lekin yeh humari Anniversary ka gift.
Ad: Wo ap mujhe dei chuke hai..
Zr: Nahi yeh asal gift tha. 
Ad: Lekin yeh mere naam par kyun hai? 
He slightly held her waist and pulled her closer.
Zr: Tumhari security kay liye bhi khuch hona chahiye na.
She was about to say something but he placed his hand on her lips and said.
Zr: Bass ab. Khuch aur nahi.
She hugged him tightly and said.
Ad: Mujhe in sab cheezon ki zarurat nahi hai, mujhe bass ap chahiye.
He kissed her head touched by her words and said.
Zr: Mai tumhara hi hoon, 
She looked at him and he kissed her cheek slowly and she sighed and slowly looking in his eyes said.
Ad: Mai ap kay bagair ab jeene ka soch bhi nahi sakti.
He rested his forehead against her. 

After dinner, Adara was standing at the window, she changed into a comfortable dress. Zargham was in the washroom. When he came out, he saw Adara standing against the window panel. Her hair which were tied were now open and were flowing softly because of the wind. He locked the door and came to her. Slowly going closer to her, he bent and kissed her neck. Adara held the panel tightly closing her eyes. He held her waist slowly and continued his sloppy kissed all the way till her shoulder. She moaned inaudibly and clutched his hands on her waist. Zargham slowly turned her and looked at her. She was looking like a seductress, lips slightly parted, eyes speaking volumes and her hair fair partially falling on her face. He tugged her hair back pulled her closer. She placed her hands on his chest. He again buried his face in her neck inhaling her fragrance. She moved her head back giving him access. He was totally intoxicated. When he looked at her, she opened her eyes and he slowly kissed her forehead, then her both eyelids. She was feeling loved, he was making her feel like that. Really slowly he kissed her cheeks and dragged his lips to her jaw. Nibbling and kissing her jaw, he looked at her and slowly kissed her with all the love. Adara too responded to the kiss, showing her love for him. The kiss got more intimate when she cupped his nape and he pulled her closer. Both were drowned in each other complete. 

There love was more intense and passionate. He showed her his love and possession. Both were wrapped in a duvet. Her body resting against her without any barrier in between. Only her wedding ring, was shinning in the room. He held her hand kissing her fingers one by one and she in response held his hand kissing the back of his palm. He was just Zargham with her, he forgot his status, family, responsibilities and  work. Adara kissed his hand once again and he caressed her bare arm slowly, she slept in his warmth. Kissing her head once again, he too slept.

Done with the update..
Do vote and comment..