29

" Is it really important?" She asked him maybe fifteenth time, he cupped her face and said,
Zr: Adara sirf aik din ki baat hai, Mai kon sa mulk se bahir ja raha hoon. Bass Karachi ja raha hoon. Kal subah tumhare pass hoon ga.
She hugged him and said.
Ad: Mai ap kay bagair nahi reh sakti.
He smiled and kissed her forehead, It's been two week since her pregnancy phase and she was too dependent on him for everything. He did notice the change in her but he did not mind it. Infact, he loved it. Now Zargham had to leave for a meeting with the investors in Karachi but Adara had no heart to let him go. He convinced her so much but she was adamant. Kissing her forehead again he said.
Zr: Acha batao supplements li hai?
She just nodded and he looked at her. Bringing her closer to himself, he softly kissed her and she too closed her eyes loving his warmth.

Adara was being really emotional, it was a different Adara. Bakhtawar understood her condition, she was even really moody during her pregnancy and now same was with Adara. Bakhtawar hugged her and she sat on the sofa, slowly weeping. Kissing her head she said.
Bk: Idhar hi to gaya hai Karachi tak, aajayein ga.
She looked her her and said,
Ad: Amma Sai mai rona nahi chah rahi lekin aansoon ruk hi nahi rahe.
She went all aww at her. Kissing her forehead she said.
Bk: Acha aao mai khud tumhare liye Sooji ka halwa banati hoon, Pasand hai na tumhe.
She slowly nodded and Bakhtawar could see her mood changing. 

After that both went in the kitchen, Adara helped her in crushing the dry fruits whereas she did rest of the things. It could not be said that she was the one crying few minutes back. After serving the halwa in the bowl, Bakhtawar herself fed her the first bite and she moaned. Bakhtawar smiled widely at her. 

Rest of the day, she prayed her prayers, recited Quran which she did on regular basis but in her pregnancy she started reciting some specific surahs as well. After that, she found a good book from the library. Reading it for some time, she sat with the ladies who were guiding her about the phase of pregnancy and they were sharing their sweet experiences, Adara was happily listening them, she was surely really excited for the phase of her pregnancy. After dinner at 8, she went to her room and started arranging the side table drawers, she just wanted to keep herself busy and then finally at eleven when she felt her eyelids dropping, she finally kept everything at the side and she slept hugging his pillow. 

In the morning, she woke up at ten but he still was not at home. She got up with a heavy heart and took a shower, wearing mustard colour dress she dried her hair and pinned them up behind. Wearing kohl in her eyes and a shade of pink on her lips, she felt beautiful. Carrying her dupatta, she went downstairs. She even added some bangles today. The pregnancy was giving her a beautiful glow. Bakhtawar muttered so many MA SHA ALLAH, under her breath, looking at her. They had their breakfast but her eyes and attention was at the main door. Everyone could feel it. After breakfast, Dilawar went to his Jirga and the ladies got busy themselves but she kept on looking at the door and finally she saw him entering the house. She felt her breathes coming back, Zargham was no doubt as usual mesmerized looking at her. She smiled widely, he greeted the ladies and said,
Zr: Mai kamre mai hoon, nashta mera ushar hi bhej diye ga.
They nodded and indirectly he said it to her. Going upstairs, he went inside the washroom and took a hot shower, shaving his face. He felt light after doing so wearing the trousers, he came out and saw her arranging his breakfast on the table. He walked closer to her and before he could hold her she turned and he held her on time. She just placed her hands on his bare chests, quickly her cheeks started burning. He slowly caressed her cheeks and she leaned to his touch. Holding her more closer, he hugged her and she placed her head on his chest hugging his naked torso. He sighed in relief feeling her closer to himself. Breaking the hug, he was about to kiss her but she stopped him and sad.
Ad: Ap pehle nashta karlei, thanda ho raha hai.
He did not leave her hand and made her sit on the couch next to herself. Taking a piece of boiled egg, he ate it and forwarded the next piece to her with the fork only and she also took the bite. He smiled, she was changing for him. Completing his breakfast, he leaned closer to her and said.
Zr: To kaha tha mai?
She giggled and he just picked her up. She held his shoulders for support and leaned more to his touch. Slowly placing her on the bed, he laid next to her. Caressing her cheek he said.
Zr: Kaisa guzra kal ka din?
Ad: Bass guzar hi gaya.
He smiled and kissed her. She  cupped his face caressing his smooth skin after shave. He was really tired, burying his face in her neck. He closed his eyes. Adara moved her fingers in his damp hair and he sighed. His one hand was continuously caressing her stomach. She kept her free hand on his hand which was placed on her stomach. She felt complete and she could not stop thanking her god. 

Done with the update..
Do vote and comment. 
Please share your favourite scene. 
I had took time out of my schedule to write this so please vote and comment..