17

Adara had took so much care of Zargham, she had not left his side. She was getting more and more closer to Zargham. They both mostly stayed in their room. Today after many days, Zargham's plaster was removed as his shoulder was much better now, Adara was with him in the hospital when she kept on looking at his wound. Zargham could clearly see concern in her eyes. She was carefully looking at the doctor who was examining his wound. 
Ad: Pakki baat hai ab koi infection to nahi ho ga?
She asked the doctor. She was asking it for the fifth time. The doctor sighed and said.
D: Nahi Mrs.Shah khuch nahi ho ga. Ap fikr na karein.

Coming home, Adara went to make tea for everyone and Zargham went to freshen up. Adara was feeling happy because he was fine now. Plating the cake, she was setting the table when she felt someone behind her. She turned thinking it would be Zargham but it was Asia, she was standing with red blood eyes which frightened her. Trying to sound confident, she said.
Ad: Ap ko khuch chahiye?
As: Chali kyun nahi jaati ho yaha sei?
She asked with bitterness in her tone.
As: Kyun mere aur Zargham ke beech mai aati ho tum bar bar.
She shouted and held her shoulders in death grip.
As: Nazar nahi aata tumhe kay mai usse kitna pyaar karti hoon.
Adara tried to move back but she was infuriated. Before Adara could move, she threw her at a side and she nearly fell on the ground but the slab came in between.
As: Zargham beshak abhi tumhare pass hai lekin wo sirf mera hai sirf Asia Aziz Baig ka suna tumne. 
Tears fell from her eyes and she rubbed her arm which had a light bruise because of falling on the slab. She wiped her tears and picked up the tray, walking out she kept the tray and was about to go to her room, Tahira interrupted and said.
Th: Larki tameez nahi hai tumhe, aisay muh par phenk hi jaati.
She closed her eyes trying to control her tears.
Th: Tumse baat kar rahi hoon, tameez nahi shikhayi tumhe kisi nay bhi.
Bk: Tahira tum kya keh rahi ho?
Th: Mai acche say jaanti hoon in jaisi larkion ko, apni masoomiyat ki jaal mai ameer larkon ko phasana aache se aata hai inhe, Iss ki maa nay shayad yahi sikhaya hai.
Bk: Tahira ab tum apni haad par kar rahi ho.
Th; Iss hi nay najane Zargham ko kya ghol kar pilaya hai..
Before she could complete, the hall echoed with a loud voice.
Zr: Phopo....
Tahira in anger looked at Zargham who looked like a wounded lion ready to pounce at the prey. He took long strides and came to them.
Zr: Ap kyun baat baat par bhool jaati hai kay Adara meri biwi hai.
He shouted, Tahira in anger said.
Th: Aur mai bhi tumhari Phopo hoon.
Zr: To humare zaati masail say dur rahe.
Th; Ab yeh masail zaati ho gaye?
Zr: Maine pehle bhi kaha tha kay Adara meri biwi hai, ab phir keh raha hoon kay iss mai meri jaan baasti hai. Agar ap nay ya Asia nay iss say aise baat ki to mai bhool jaon ka kay ap kay saath mera kya rishta hai.
Th: Iss do take ki larki..
Before she could complete, Zargham kicked the table so hard that the tray fell from it and the table fell on the side. The glass broke which caused a loud noise. Asia too came in the hall and Tahira looked terrified looking at his red eyes,
Zr: Apna samaan pack kar lei ap aur ap ki beti. Ap ko Lahore wale ghar driver chorr aaye ga.
Bk: Zargham??
Zr: Amma Sai ap na bole, aj haad ho gayi hai.
Asia came to him and holding his hand said.
As: Zargham mai pyaar karti hoon tumse, please iss ko talaaq dei kar mujh se shaadi kar lo.
Adara was shocked hearing her, tears fell from her eyes and she looked at Bakhtawar who was totally shocked.
Zr: Tumhe kya lagta hai, mai Adara ko tumhare liye talaaq doon ga?
As: Accha phir mujh se doosri shaadi kar lo.
She sounded like a crazy woman. Zargham took a deep breathe and called Bashir. Who came running quickly.
Bs: Jee Sarkar?
Zr: Bashir In dono ko Lahore wali haweli mai Taya Sai kay pass chor aaye. 
Th: Tum ab hume ghar se nikalo gay?
Zr: Mai yeh karne wala koi nahi hota lekin ab bass meri Biwi aur nahi sahe gi. Ap sab yeh baat yaad rakhe kay Adara, Zargham Dilawar Shah kay dil par raj karti hai aur mere hote hue koi Adara ko khuch nahi keh sakta. Yeh ghar mera hai aur Adara meri biwi hai. Agar ap ko iss say koi masla hai to ap yaha se jaa sakti hai. 

He held her hand and brought her upstairs, Adara was still crying. He made her sit on the bed and sat on his knees. She cried looking down, he cupped her face and said.

Zr: Kya haal kar liye hai aankhon ka ro ro kar, mere dil ka khayaal to kiya karo

In the evening, Dilawar came home and Baktawar told him the entire scene. He could not say anything as he knew that Zargham did right, Tahira was way too much interferring in his house. Adara made tea for everyone and when she came to her room, Zargham was sitting on the sofa smoking his cigar. He was looking really dashing wearing a white shalwar qameez and his sleeves were folded showing his forearms. She came to him holding the cup of tea. Zargham looked at her and as always she looked really beautiful wearing a red wine colour dress and her hair tied in a braid. The loose strands roaming on her face, making her look more beautiful. He held the cup and placed it on the table and held her arm pulling her on his lap. Her eyes widened but she calmed in a second. Zargham caressed her cheeks and pulled her closer holding her waist. She calmly asked.
Ad: Sai?
Zr: Hmmm?
Ad: Aik baat kahoon? Bura to nahi manay gay?
He smiled and said.
Zr: Poocho?
Ad: Ap ko aisay unhe jaanay ka nahi kehna chahiye tha.
Zr: Adara tum bhool rahi ho, shayad? Unho nay tumhare baaray mai kya khuch nahi kaha?
Ad: Lekin wo ap ki phopo hai.
Zr: Mai jaanta hoon, khuch waqt waha rahein gi to gussa thaanda ho jaye ga. Phir ja kar khud lei aao ga.
She smiled slowly and he kissed her cheek. The shy Adara was back.. A red hue appeared at her cheek and she slowly said.
Ad: Sai koi aajaye ga.
Zr: Nahi aaye ga.
Saying this he moved his face to her neck, kissing her soft skin. Adara partially closed her eyes getting lost in his touch.

Done with the updateee.
I am so sorry.
Again there was an issue with my Laptop. 
I will try to post as soon as possible.