3

Few days later, it was late at night when Adara was drinking water from the kitchen. Her dupatta was loosely hanging on the shoulder. All of a sudden she felt someone behind her. On turning, she saw Zargham standing on the entrance of the kitchen. Not expecting him there, the glass slipped from her hand and broke into pieces. She in fear bent and started picking the glass pieces. Zargham was walking closer to her when a big piece of glass pierced her hand. She shrieked holding her hand. He immediately made her stand and held her hand looking at her wound. The blood started oozing out and the drops started falling on the ground. He took his handkerchief out and wrapped it on her hand. Not leaving her hand, he brought her out in the lounge and took the first aid kit from the drawer. She tried to oppose but he was more stubborn. Taking the antiseptic on the cotton. He placed it on the wound and she cried in pain. He blew air on it and cleaned the blood. Adara was so in pain that she did not look at him not even one ne when he tied the bandage he looked at her. Black against brown. He lay himself in her beautiful brown eyes. He had never seen her so closely but today he realised that she was not just beautiful. Her beauty was out of the world. She was the only girl who had the power to make Zargham Shah crazy for her. She looked at the side and stood up. Muttering a small thank you, she rushed to her room and he just stood still lost in her. She was doing something to him. Adara went to her room and her heart rate was still so high. Looking at the bandage she felt the entire scene coming in her mind. Her cheeks were red thinking about him. He was going to be her husband.
Few days later, Adara was making tea for Bakhtawar and Bakhtoon as she was getting bored so she asked the cook to let her make it. Taking the tray, she came out and saw Zargham also sitting in the lounge. Her heart rate accelerated as he looked at her. Bakhtawar said
Bk: Beta rehne deti, Samina lei aati
Ad: Koi baat nahi..
Placing the tray on the table, she poured three cups of tea and at first she gave the cup to the ladies and then to Zargham. She looked down giving him the cup and Zargham could feel her melting under his continuous gaze. She sat on the sofa and looked down fidgeting with her fingers. Bakhtawar looked at her and said.
Bk: Adara kal mere saath Chalo kapray lei lei gay.
Ad: Lekin mere pass to hai..
She politely said. Zargham silently smiled but covered it quickly.
Bk: Beta Nikkah aur phir shaadi kay kapray ban wane hai na.
She nodded and again looked down. Zargham was just looking at her every move. The way she nervously fidgeted with her fingers and shook her leg. Bakhtoon politely said.
Bk: Zargham tum apne kamre mai dekh lo koi kaam ho to kar wa lo.
Zr: Nahi kisi cheez ki zarurat nahi hai.
Bk: Adara agar tum raat ko khuch banana chaho to bana lena.
She nodded she was getting so bored staying in the house and doing nothing. Her eyes moved to Zargham who stood up placing the cup on the table and said.
Zr: Amma Sai mai chalta hoon.
Bk; Beta time se aajana, Khaana saath khaein gay,
Zr: Ab to aana hi parein ga.
Adara turned red and rushed towards the kitchen. He smirked and the ladies smiled. After sometime, the ladies in the kitchen were helping her and she was just doing the basic work. When the dinner was ready she went out and saw a jeweller sitting. Bakhtoon called her and said.
Bk: Adara aaja beta, yeh dekh lei..
She timidly sat on the sofa and Bakhtawar was showing her designs. She just nodded or shook her head without saying anything. They knew one thing that through she came from a middle class family but still she did not have greed for anything. After finalising the jewels she went to the room and decided to rest for sometime.
At night, during dinner Bakhtawar served Dilawar and Zargham who looked at Adara. She was getting nervous under his gaze. Bakhtoon took a bite and said.
Bk: Bohot aacha zaika hai.
She smiled and started eating. Zargham looked at her plate and concluded one thing that she had really low appetite. Completing the dinner, everyone went to their respective rooms and she decided to have lemon tea so she was in the kitchen. Taking the lemons from the fridge she turned and her heart came out when she saw Zargham standing so close. She was frightened looking at him all of a sudden and surprisingly the harshness and strictness was missing from his face today. Adara looked everywhere but not at him and tried to move away but he caged her in between his arms and fridge. She sluttered and said.
Ad: Wo..wo pani.. wo maine pani...
He kept his finger on her lips and moved the strands of hair away from her face. She shivered and tried to move away. He held her chin and moved her face up. She still did not look in his eyes. He bent towards her face but she placed her hand on his arm and whispered.
Ad: Please..
He caressed her chin with his thumb and said.
Zr: Abhi apne ap ko bohot mushkil se Rok raha hoon. Jab meri ho jao gi to jaanay nahi doon ga.
Saying this he moved back and came out of the kitchen. She sighed in relief and released the breathe she was holding since so long. The tea was forgotten business she turned off the stove as rushed to her room.
Done with another update.
Do vote and comment..