33

Zargham was sleeping on the bed all alone. He woke up not feeling her presence by his side. Glancing at the clock, he worriedly removed the duvet. It was 2 and she was in the room. He picked up his phone to call her but stopped looking at her phone on the nightstand. Wearing his slippers, he came out of the room and rushed towards the kitchen, thinking that she might be drinking water. but not finding her their he got more worried. But something in his mind clicked and he rushed towards the study room. Opening up the door, he sighed looking at her. She was sitting on the chair with her legs criss crossed. She was wearing glasses, which she just used for work on laptop. Hair tied in a messy bun. He smiled and moved towards her. Back hugging her he kissed her head. Adara smiled slowly and held his arms. 
Zr: Mai ghabra gaya tha. Iss waqt yaha kya kar rahi ho.
Ad: Wo kal jaana hai na, shaadi par to iss liye. Apni assignment bana rahi thi.
Zr: Tumne Einstein ban jana hai itna parh kar.
She smiled slowly. It was a face, since two months she was studying really passionately, maybe she was trying to divert her mind. He picked her up and she slowly gasped.
Ad: Sai..
Zr: Meri Jaan, tum Sai Sai kar kei meri jaan lei lo.
She blushed and looked down. Removing her glasses, she held them in her hand. He took her to their room and she said.
Ad: Abhi thora kaam rehta hai.
Zr: Ab subah kar lena, Ab bass mera time hai.
She smiled with red cheeks and he placed her slowly on the bed. He slowly removed her dupatta and kept it on the side. She looked at him and then she said.
Ad: Wo aik baat bhi karni thi ap say.
Zr: Hmmm?
Ad: Wo university mai expo kay liye stalls lag rahe hai. Sab mujhe force kar rahe hai kay mai apne sketches ka bhi stall lago.
(Adara is really good in sketching, she does that some time only)
He nodded and she said,
Ad: Ap kya kehtay hai, lagana chahiye?
He smiled slowly and said.
Zr: Zarur laga chahiye. Yeh to acchi baat hai. 
She smiled widely, she also wanted to do that but she was confused. Zargham kissed her chin and said.
Zr: Jab bhi jana ho ga, mujhe bata dena Bashir sab aarange kar dei ga.
She nodded and he covered both of them. 

Another month passed and Adara's exams were going on. She was really stressed she wasn't eating anything properly. Zargham like a mother was literally taking care of her. Giving her meals of time. Being so caring for her. It was another night when the weather was really pleasant. Adara was busy with her studies, Zargham came inside the room after attending a call and looked at her completely engrossed in her studies. She was wearing a loose black kurti and her back was really much visible because of the bun she made. He kept his phone on the table and walked to her. Bending to her level, he kissed her visible back and she closed her eyes feeling his hot breathe and the pen she was holding slipped from her hand. Zargham kissed that place again and she turned to him. Zargham slowly removed her glasses and said.
Zr: Aao, tumhara stress kam karta hoon.
Saying this he picked her up, Adara quickly held his shoulders. The cool breeze flowing in the room was making the atmosphere more romantic. He removed the bun pin from her hair and they flew open. She moved her eyelashes down feeling shy. He placed her slowly on the bed and kissed her her forehead. Getting up, he closed the lights, and opened the windows. There was only moonlight in the room. Adara was looking at his movements. He came closer to her and forwarded his hand. She held it and he made her sit on the bed, now both were sitting facing each other. Zargham tugged her hair strands back and moved to kiss her. Adara shyly turned her face and he with a smile kissed her neck. She closed her eyes, he held her more close and kissed her neck again. She moved her hands to his shoulders and he held her hands and placed it on his nape. 
Zr: Mere baalon mai ungliyaan uljhao, mujhe pasand hai.
She shyly moved her fingers to his head and caressed his hair. Holding her close, he made her lay on the bed. He made her forget everything even her exams and both were lost in each other crazily. 

A few days later, it was her last paper when Zargham asked the maid to get a glass of milk. He took it from the maid and took it to her.
Zr: Chalo Shabash, yeh jaldi khatam karo.
Ad: Mai pass ho jaon gi na?
Zr: Adara yeh koi poochne ki baat hai.
She smiled slowly and he kissed her forehead.  

Done with the update..
It is a really small update, I know.
Really really really busy guys.