28

It's been a day since they came back and Adara was glowing, maybe it was his love which made her glow. She was working in the kitchen with Bakhtawar, today few guests of Dilawar were coming and he wanted the ladies to cook. She started chopping the onions but the smell was really pungent for her. She quickly left the knife there and rushed out of the kitchen. Bakhtawar worriedly rushed behind her before she could say anything. She slipped from the stairs and falling on the floor she got unconscious. Bakhtawar got so frightened, she quickly rushed towards her and placed her head on her lap. She quickly yelled.
Bk: Samina, Samina...
The maids came running and were shocked to see her lying on the ground. Bakhtoon also came there and she quickly said.
Bk: Bakhtawar kya hua hai bahu ko?
Bak: Pata nahi Amma Sai? Samina tum Haroon ko kaho jaldi se Doctorani ko lei kar aaye..
The maid nodded and rushed outside and the other maids helped in lifting her and taking her to the closet room. The female doctor reached in fifteen to twenty minutes till then Bakhtawar and Bakhtoon were with her. They were really worried about her as she was not waking up. The doctor came and checking her pulse, she took the first aid steps which helped her opening her eyes. She was blankly looking at her, the doctor tried to make her normal. Asking some asic questions, once she felt that she was normal. She asked.
Do: Beta last time kab periods hue the ap ko?
She closed her eyes trying to remember it and then said.
Ad: Shayad 2 mahine.
She was not able to think anything at that moment. Doctor checked her heartrate, pulse and blood pressure. Removing the stethoscope, she said.
Do: Tasurat (symptoms) to aik hi cheez ki taraf ishara kar rahe hai kay, yeh maa baane wali hai.
The ladies were surprised, how come they not notice that. Bakhtawar palmed her mouth and said.
Bk: Kya waqai Doctor sahiba?
Do: Mai yaqeen kay saath keh sakti hoon, ap log apni tasali kay liye blood test bhi kar wa lei.
Adara was still not in the correct state of mind, she was laying closing her eyes. Bakhtoon worriedly looked at her and said.
Bk: Adara theek hai na?
Do: Jee Jee, theek hai. Blood pressure thora sa low jis ki wajah se low feel kar rahi hai. In ki diet ka khoob khayaal rakhein.
They nodded and Bakhtawar asked Samina to take her outside. Haroon himself gave her the money. Bakhtawar got emotional and joined her hands.
Bk: Mere Allah ne meri sun li, mera Zargham baap banne wala hai Amma Sai.
Bakhtoon even smiled in tears and said.
Bk: Allah mere bachon ko nazar se bachaye.
She nodded and both hugged each other in happiness and Bakhtawar kissed Adara's forehead. She quickly asked Samina to bring fresh juice to her room. She sat by her side and said,?
Bk: Mujhe yaqeen nahi ho raha,
Bak: Shukar hai Allah ne mujhe bhi yeh din dekhna naseeb kiya.
She smiled in tears and Bakhtawar felt Adara trying to get up. She quickly helped her in sitting and placed a pillow behind her back. Caressing her cheek she said.
Bk: Theek hai tabiyat?
She nodded slowly and in between Samina got the glass of juice, she brought it closer to her lips and Adara took a sip. Bakhtawar caressed her head and said,
Bk: Ab apni jaan ka khaayal rakho. 
She looked at her and she further said.
Bk: Maa banne wali ho..
She confusingly looked at her and then at Bakhtoon who nodded, she placed her hand on her mouth in disbelief. Her eyes turned teary and Bakhtawar hugged her.
Bk: Meri bacchi.. 
She hugged her tightly not believing it. Breaking the hug, she wiped her tears and said.
Bk: Bass ab rona nahi, khush rehna hai. 
She nodded with a small smile. 

 Zargham came home with Dilawar, both were discussing something. Greeting the ladies, they sat in the lounge and Zargham looked here and there finding her. The maid came with the trolley of juices. Bakhtawar understood his actions and to the maid she said.
Bk: Sana tum jao mai dekh loon gi.
She nodded and went away. She looked at Bakhtoon and was about to say something when Dilawar said.
Dl: Adara nahi nazar aarahi? 
Bk: Wo apne kamre mai aaram kar rahi hai?
Zargham got worried, she did not rest at that time. Before he could say something Dilawar again asked.
Dl: Kyun Tabiyat theek hai?
Bk: Uss ki nahi theek lekin ao dono ki ho jaye gi.
Zr: Amma Sai kya keh rahi hai?
He asked confusingly. She smiled and said.
Bk: Humare ghar mai nanha mehmaan aane wala hai?
Zargham without thinking said.
Zr: To iss say uss ki tabiyat ka kya taluk?
He looked at her and then at Dilwar who was equally confused. The ladies laughed and Bakhtawar said.
Bk: Ap dono Dada aur Baba banne wale hai.
Zargham was rooted at the spot, what? Did he listen something wrong? Bakhtawar stood up and hugged him kissing his temple. 
Bk: Mera beta, Baba baane wala hai.
He hugged her tightly not able to believe it. He hugged Dilawar as well who said.
Dl: Mere sher bhi baap baane wala hai.
He was so shocked to say anything. Bakhtoon even hugged him and gave many prayers. He could not control himself any more and rushed upstairs to his room. He opened the door and saw her sitting on the bed, her body resting against the pillow which was placed against the board. Her legs partially covered, she looked tired. He moved closer to her and hearing his footsteps she opened her eyes and looking at him. Her cheeks turned red. He got closer to her and sat by her. Holding her hands, he caressed the back of her palms. Too overwhelmed to say anything. She understood his feelings so, she herself said.
Ad: Khush hai ap?
He moved forward and took her in his embrace, Kissing her forehead multiple times. He softly broke the hug and cupped her face, bringing her face closer. He kissed her, a soft kiss just expressing his happiness and love. He again held her hands kissing them,
Zr: Kaise shukria aada karoon mai tumhara?

Done with the updatee.
I tried to update little early..
Please tell any scene that you likes from this update..