25

After their anniversary party, Adara was behind Zargham all the time, she was desperate to know where they were going to. But Zargham was liking the attention, she was giving him. Finally the party ended and and now both were standing at the terrace and Adara like a baby was saying..
Ad: Sai please bata dei na. 
Zr: Hum aik pandra din kay trip par ja rahe hai. Khush?
Ad: Waqai mai?
Her eyes showed a different excitement. He nodded and she hugged him in excitement. 
Ad: Thank you so much...
Zargham smiled at her reaction, he held her and kissed her forehead. Adara smiled innocently and said.
Ad: Hum Lahore bhi jayee gay?
He nodded and she excitedly joined her hands. But suddenly, she realized something and said.
Ad: Oh! Phir to packing bhi karni paray gi na? Mai jaldi se kapre badal loon.
She rushed inside saying this and Zargham smiled at her innocence. She was getting crazy. Taking her clothes out, she was packing them when there was a knock on the door, she opened it and saw Zargham's two cousin sisters. She smiled politely at them, they were here for the anniversary party. They came inside with few bags and said.
C1: Zargham Bhai ap ko neeche Taya Sai bula rahe hai.
He nodded and left the room. Adara smiled and started collecting the things. Both of them smirked and said.
C2: Adara?
Ad: Jee?
She replied sweetly. 
C1: Yeh tumhare liye khuch laye hai hum?
She excitedly looked at them but as soon as she looked inside the bag, she freaked out and closed the bag with flushed cheeks. Both of them started laughing and she said.
Ad: Yeh kya hai? Mai yeh sab nahi pehnti.
C2: Tum pakka honeymoon par hi ja rahi ho na?
Ad: Honeymoon?
Her cheeks turned red as she realized it. The cousins again laughed and said.
C1: Yeh pehn kar Zargham ko dekhana pagal ho jaye ga wo.
She looked down feeling shy and said.
Ad: Please Api aisi baatein na karein. Aur mai yeh nahi pehnti.
They were really decent night gown but she was blushing crazily, their lengths were till knees or calves but they were a little deep. She looked down and Asma said.
As: Adara tum sharma kaise rahi ho? Allah? 
She laughed harder and side hugged her.
Ft: Yeh to mauqa hai, Zargham ko apne itne kareeb kar lo kay wo tumhari qurbat kay ilawa kisi ka na soche. 
As: Sahi keh rahi hai, Dekho agar tumhe pata nahi hai to hum bata te hai.
She with red face was listening them. Fati held Asma's hand and said.
Ft: Mai Adara aur Asma hui Zargham.. Ab be had pyaar se in may koi aik pehn kar uss kay pass jaana. Phir Khumar bhaari nazro say usse dekhna. 
She was turning red each passing second. 
Ft: Phir uss kay haath pakhar kar dheere say, uss kay qareeb jaana phir uss ka haath apni gaal par rakh kar. Pyaar se so bol bolna. Itne mai wo apne hawas kho chuka ho gaya phir aur qareeb aa kar uss ki gardan..
Ad: Bassss. Please chup ho jayein.
Both fell on the bed laughing their hearts out. 
As: Adara meri jaan bohot masoom ho tum. 
Ad: Wo kya socche gay mere barre mai?
Ft: Khuch naho socche ga, khush ho ga bohot. Likhwa lo. Usse accha lage ka uss ki biwi bhi apne relationship mai khuch input dei rahi hai.
She nodded with a little smile, both got up with a smile and hugged her. 
As: Dhyaan se jao, aur khoob saara enjoy karo.
With that she winked her and Adara moved her eyelashes down blushing a little, 

She hesitantly packed those nightdresses as well. She was confused but at last, she decided to pack them as well. The whole night, she kept on thinking about their trip. When Zargham opened his eyes, she was waking up caressing his hand. He smiled and nuzzled her neck.
Zr: Kya baat hai begum, soi nahi?
Ad: Wo mujhe neend nahi aarahi. 
He properly tugged her in the duvet and hugged her. 
Zr: Abhi so jao, phir kal safar bhi karna hai.
Ad: Issi khusi mai to neend nahi aarahi. Ap ko pata hai mai kabhi kahi nahi gayi. Kisi doosre gaon mai bhi nahi, doosra shehar to bohot barri baat hai.
He kissed her head and started caressing her scalp. She took a deep breath and relaxed in his embrace. 

Next day, Everything was packed and Adara hugged her mother in law, who kissed her forehead and both left for the journey. She was wearing a beautiful white dress which had black embroidery with a black shawl covering her head. She was excitedly looking here and there, he was wearing a white kurta shalwar and his shades covering his brown eyes. Adara excitedly said.
Ad: Sai hum pehle Kaha jayee gay?
Zr: Hum pehle Lahore.
Adara got busy looking out of the window the weather was really pleasant. After a drive of half an hour, she saw Faisal mosque and immediately said.
Ad: Maghrib ka time hone wala hai, hum chale masjid?
He nodded with a smile and Adara was way to mesmerized looking at the beautiful view.

He was just looking at her expressions, she was so excited for everything

He was just looking at her expressions, she was so excited for everything. He held her hand and kissed her knuckles, she looked at him and he fell in love with her all over again. 

The car came to a halt and he came out and opened her side. He held her hand and both were walking inside the mosque holding hands. She looked at him and then their hands. What did she do, to have him in her life? Both did ablution from the area provided and then in the open air, they prostrated their Rab, thanking him for this beautiful journey. After praying, both were sitting in the mosque in the open air. Her head on his shoulder and he was caressing her hand. She sighed in his embrace and he said.
Zr: Chale? Kay abhi rukna hai?
Ad: Chalte hai.
He helped her in getting up and soon they were on the road towards their destination. 

Done with another Part..
Please shower alot of love..
Thank you..