9

Adara got ready wearing one of her dresses. Her mind still thinking of the moments they shared. She wore a beautiful red dress and wore one of the Jhumkas, he got her. The dinner went really good.
At night, Adara was sitting in her room. She was watching her nikaah pictures. The photographer sent them the USB having the pictures. One of his candid picture took her attention, he was laughing over something. Her heart fluttered and she caressed the screen. He was now her's. The respect and love for him increased multiple folds, they way he supported and cared for her after the incident, no one could have done so. She was so lucky to get someone like him. The next picture was of them. She was crying and he saw care and affection in his eyes.
Next week, it was finally their Mehndi. The time passed so quickly and now Adara dressed in yellow dress and her hair tied in a messy braid and no makeup like no cream nothing on her face. Her head partially covered his net dupatta and she was sitting with Zargham.

Bakhtoon was really happy as she was getting a girl just like she always wanted. Adara's mother came to her and she had tears in her eyes. Kissing her head, she applied turmeric on her face. Caressing Zargham's hair she applied turmeric on his face as well who smiled in response. Adara wiped her tears and smiled. After the function, Zargham's cousins got a cake and said.,
Co: Chale Bhabi ap Bhai kay saath cake kat lei.
Zargham held her hand and they cut the cake. The elders smiled and the younger clan cheered. The function ended on a really good note. Her Mehndi was so bright and she was being teased by everyone. Her face was cleaned and she showered after the Mehndi function ended. Today was a get together of all the relatives at Haweli. Adara changed into a simple dress skipping the makeup. Bakhtawar especially asked Zargham to get floral bands for her and asked her to wear those. Almost everyone loved Adara, her sweet and caring attitude was evident. After dinner, the ladies were sitting at a side and few of Zargham's aunt were teasing her.
Ch: Beta Shauhar ko to pehli raat mai hi kabu kar Lena chahiye.
Ad: Jee Kya matlab?
Ch: Bhabi bohot hi masoom Bahu hai ap ki? Mera matlab apni aadaon se tum ne Zargham ko apna deewana bana Lena hai.
She turned red finally understanding her meaning. Bakhtawar smiled at her antics she was way too innocent. His married cousin side hugged her and said.
Co: Mai hoon na maine Adara ko aisa train kar dena hai kay Zargham ne Pagal ho jaana hai.
Adara was getting embarrassed, she looked here and there and said.
Ad: Api please koi sun lei ga.
Co: Sunne dei,.....
Before she could further say something., The door knocked and a young boy came and said.
Bo: Bhabi ko bahir bula rahe hai.
Adara obediently started going out and everyone laughed.
Co: Chachi bohot hi masoom Bahu hai ap ki.
She went out and saw no one standing there. She kept on walking and her arm was pulled into a study room.. She was astounded and then she heard the door locking. She turned and saw her sinfully hot husband standing there with his grace. His hands behind him locked and a black shawl covering his wide shoulders.
Ad: Sai ghar pay sab hai...
Zr: Iss liye to Yaha laya hoon.
Ad: Please wo sab Kya soch rahe ho gay?
Zr: Wo kharab kar rahe hai meri Biwi ko.,
Ad: Nahi..wo..
He pulled her by her waist and said.
Zr: aur kya shikaya hai?
Ad: Khuch nahi..
He held her waist in tight grip and said.
Zr: Ba kal ka inteezar bhi nahi ho raha,.
He said nuzzling his nose in her cheek. She was losing bit by bit. He caressed her lips and said.
Zr: Ab tumse dur rehna ka soch bhi nahi sakta.
Adara closed her eyes knowing what was coming., he pulled her more closer and kissed her. A sweet and soft kiss but it was hot enough to get her on knees. She clutched his arms as he kissed her. Breaking the kiss, he brought her so close that her senses were filled with his manly fragrance. His eyes so intense that she felt so many butterflies in the pit of her stomach. She was not this lucky to get a man like him. She was just an ordinary girl who had no luxurious life, no fashion sense and not even any special features. But little did she know that she ruled his heart. He caressed her hair and kissed her forehead. Placing her hand on his chest, she sighed and Zargham finger combed her hair. Holding her hand, he came out of the room.

Next day, It was finally the day when she was going to be his. Her nervousness was making her crazy. She was so worried and frightened. Getting ready only one thing was in her mind that whether she would be able to adjust in his life. Her trance was broken hearing the makeup artist voice.
M: Bohot zyada khoobsurat lag rahi hai ap.
She was right the glow on her face was enthralling. She looked so pretty that the ladies ok stood there admiring her. The perfect blend on makeup on her face. Really subtle eye makeup and a winged liner that made her look like an enchantress. Her pink lips coated with nude lipstick and her long hair tied in a sleek hair bun with fresh roses around them. A delicate tikka resting on her forehead. A simple yet elegant nose ring on her nose. The dupatta was neatly placed on her head. Her dress was brought by her parents. It was from some local designer but she even looked so pretty on that.

Adara's mother came in the room and she was rooted at the spot looking at her. Her mother was not really pretty, Adara got all the features from her father but she had her mother's nature, why and timid. Tears formed on her waterline as she saw her daughter. Kissing her forehead she said.
M: Chaand ka tukra lag rahi hai meri bacchi.
Adara smiled faintly getting equally emotional and hugged her mother.
Done with the episode..
Do vote and comment..