18

Everything written in this chapter is entirely fictional so please try not to relate it with reality. 

Adara was roaming in the entire house, she had terrrible pain in her jaw. Maybe, it was a toothache. Her eyes were red due to continuous crying. Zargham was at his Derra, he was busy in dealing with some landlords. Not able to control the pain, Adara decided to call Zargham. He picked up on the second ring and said.
Ad: Sai?
Zr: Bolo Adara? Kya hua?
Ad: Mai wo Basheer Bhai kay saath Dentist par chali jao?
Zr: Kyun kya hua?
She explained him the pain and Zargham said.
Zr: Tum tayaar raho, mai khud aata hoon. 
Ad: Ap agar busy hai to, mai khud chali jaati hoon?
Zr: Nahi Nahi mai aaraha hoon.
She washed her face and wore dupatta on her head, tying her hair. Zargham came with in few minutes. She came out and sat on the passenger's face. Zargham cupped her face and said.
Zr: Zyada dard hai?
She nodded and Zargham started driving towards one of the best dental clinics. Both reached there and the guard opened the door who was following them in the car behind. Zargham came out and opened the door. She came out and adjusted her chaddar. Zargham held her hand as they both entered the clinic. He got the number really quick, what can't be done by money? Both entered the cabin and Zargham shook his hand with the male doctor, He did not want any male doctor to examine her so he asked.
Zr: Koi female doctor nahi available?
Do: Mr.Shah wo abhi aik patient ko examine kar rahi hai. Ap aajayein.

The doctor examined her and said.
Fd: Yeh wisdom tooth ka pain, kis ki wajah se ap ka gum swell ho gaya hai. Mai aik sedative deti hoon, pain khatam ho jaye ga. Aur khoshish kar ke khuch soft khaye.
She nodded, when she came out, her dupatta was little messed up and she gave a cheeky smile. He went closer to her and said.
Zr: Kya hua? Zyada dard hai?
He asked worringly. She shook her head like a baby and smiled. Zargham confusingly looked at her and then the doctor who was coming out. Zargham looked ay the doctor and said.
Zr: Iss ko kya hua hai?
Do: Mr.Shah I guess yeh wo sedative ki wajah se aise react kar rahi hai. Bohot kam log hote hai, jo sedatives ki thori quantity say bhi aise behave karte hai. 
Zargham looked at Adara who was looking at him with cute face. Zargham asked the doctor.
Zr: Koi masla to nahi ho ga?
Do: Arey nahi nahi, yeh normal hai.
He nodded and held her hand but she stumbled, quickly picking her up. He looked at her expressions. She did not look surprised infact, there was a big smile on her face. Zargham could not digest it. He asked the guard behind to get the medicines and do the payment. He made her sit on the passenger seat and she sweetly said.
Ad: Thank youuuu..
Smile was not leaving her face. He was finding it way too hard to concentrate on the road. She innocently batting eyelashes. Zargham wanted to kiss her so hard, both were coming back when her eyes fell on an icecream vendor. Her eyes shines looking at it and she cutely said.
Ad: Sune?
Zr: Bolo?
Ad: Mujhe Icecream lei dei, please.
Zargham looked at the vendor and said.,
Zr: Adara ghar se Bahir ja kar lei aaye ga.
Ad: Nahi na, abhi dil kar raha hai.
Zargham sighed and moved towards the vendor. Rolling down the mirror, he said.
Zr: Konsi khaani hai?
Ad: Chocolate..
Zargham nodded and said,
Zr: 2 yeh wali Icecream dei do.
The man nodded, he was already stunned looking at him. Adara squealed when Zargham gave him the icecreams. Zargham took a thousand rupee note and gave it to the man. She opened the ice cream and took a bite. Zargham was fully focused on the road. His black shades looked so good on him. She forwarded the ice cream to him and he looked at it and then at her. Taking a bite of the ice cream, he moved back. Adara kept her head on his arm and continued sharing her ice creams with him.

Both reached home and Zargham knew no one was at home. Because Bakhtawar told him that they had to go somewhere. Zargham picked her up and took her to their room. Adara sat on the bed and fell behind, removing her shawl said.
Ad: Kitni garmi hai, Mai to iss garmi mai maar jao gi.
Zargham was seeing this side of Adara for the first time, he turned on AC and she got up.
Ad: Ap kitne acche hai na, meri saari pareshani dur kar dete hai.
She said moving to him and then placed a kiss on his cheek. He looked at her with pretty shocked expressions. She opened the wardrobe and looked here and there. With a crying face, she turned and said.
Ad: Mere pass to kapre hi nahi hai.
Zargham wanted to smack his head on the wall. He went closer and said,
Zr: Agar meri Wardrobe khol kar kharri ho jao gi, to yaqeenan khuch nahi mile ga.
She cutely slapped her forehead and said.
Ad: Mai change kar loon?

Zargham was sitting on the bed, his sleeves were rolled up to his elbows. Scrolling through the latest updates, he was passing his time. The door of the wardrobe opened and came out Adara looking heavenly beautiful. Zargham was mesmerized looking at her, how did she manage to look so beautiful? He had never seen her wearing sleeveless, her fair skin was giving him a hard time. 

She twirled infront of him and happily said

Ad: Kaisi lag rahi hoon?
The tone showed that she was really intoxicated. He could not stop himself from saying.
Zr: Bohot haseen.
Showing a wide smile, she twirled again but stumbled, so Zargham quickly held her. He held her dupatta and said.
Zr: Apna ap sambhala nahi ja raha yeh than, kyun uper lei liya hai?
She cutely replied.
Ad: Sharam aati hai aap se.
Zr: Mujh se kyun sharam aati hai?
Ad: Aati hai bass mai kya karoon?
Smiling cutely, she turned to the other side.

Done with the updatee.
Do vote and comment.