8

Few days later, Adara was much better. Zargham did not leave her side because she had nightmares. But one thing which he came to know was Adara completed him. He was incomplete without her. This morning Adara took a shower and removed her bandages, her wounds were not perfectly healed but she was tired of wearing those bandages. After so many days, she wore a beautiful suit and wore small earrings with it. Drying her hair, she smiled at herself in the mirror. She looked so beautiful. She came out and everyone looked at her with a smile. The old Adara was back. Zargham forgot breathing looking at her. She was glowing maybe that was his love. She sat on the table after greeting everyone, Dilawar politely asked.
Dl; Bete ab tabiyat kaisi hai?
Ad: Bohot behtr hai pehle say,
Bk: Shukar hai Allah ka, Bahu Ab pehle jaisi ho gayi hai.
She smiled and looked at the plate, when Dilawar said.
Dl: Bakhtawar mai soch raha hoon kay Shafiq aur Ahmed kay ghar walo ka khaana kar dei?
Bk: Ji jaise ap ko behtar lage?
Dl: Wo nikaah mai bhi nahi aa sake the aur Shafiq bata raha tha kay, uss ki betiyaan Zargham ki biwi say Milna chahti hai.
Bk: Jee ap bula lei, hum inteezam kar lei gay.
Dl: To phir kal ki hi na Dawat dei doon? Zargham tum farig ho kal?
Zr: Jee mai farig hoon.
The breakfast continued and after sometime, the ladies were sitting together deciding the menu. Zargham was busy in some cases, he had to get the land from the Malik's which was illegally occupied by them. Adara saw him really stressed so she made a cup of tea for him and went towards his room. Knocking the door, she went inside and forwarded him the cup of tea. He looked at her and then the cup. Taking the cup, he placed it on the table and continued working. Adara stood there for a few minutes and then went out. He was really tensed.

The whole day she spent moving in the house when her eyes went to a room where she had never been. She went inside and saw so many books. It was like a home library. She was a big fan of literature but because of their financial problems she could not afford expensive books but over here all those books were present. She smiled widely picking up those books and caressed their covers. She used to rent few books from the local book shop which was in the street but it had a really limited edition. She picked up "Jannat kay pattay". She read only a few pages of those books. It was the original book and its quality was so good but she wanted to ask from Bakhtawar first. She kept on looking at the books. She was really good in studies but could not study further so she started reading books. She was the only girl in her family who could speak and write English. Her hands were on the hook when she felt someone entering the room. She turned and saw Bakhtawar, withdrawing her hands she said.,
Ad: Wo mai Aise hi... kitaabein
Bk; Kitaabon ka shok hai tumhe?
Adara nodded and Bakhtawar smiled, she was way too much simple.
Ad: Agar ap ijazat dei to mai yeh parh lia karoon?
Bakhtawar tapped her cheek and said.
Bk; Tumhara ghar hai yeh, jo karna hai karo. Yeh inko bohot shok hai kitabon ka.
She smiled and said.
Ad: Mai iss mai say aik kitaab lei loon. Parh kar rakh doon gi?
Bakhtawar nodded with a smile. She did not belong to this world. So innocent and naive. She wanted a girl who could adjust with his son's anger and change him and she was that girl. Taking the book, she went to her room and opened the book. Her smile was so bright as she caressed the pages of the book. Zargham's eyes went to the empty cup and he realised that he let her go that time. Closing the laptop, he came out and unintentionally overheard Bakhtoon and Bakhtawar's conversation.
Bk; Mujhe to bohot be Sabri se inteezar hai mere Zargham kay bacho ka... Pata nahi kab wo waqt aaye ga jab iss ghar mai bhi bacho ki awaazein goonje gi..
Bak; In Sha Allah, bohot jald hi yeh waqt aaye ga. Mai to apne pote poti ko chum chum nahi thakoon gi.
He smiled faintly and went to Adara's room. He was about to knock the door when he heard her squeal. Opening the door, he looked inside and saw her sitting on the bed reading the book. Maybe, she was reading a romantic novel. Her smile was so wide. He kept on staring at her, after sometime he fake coughed and she looked at him. His smile faded and she stood up. She got really nervous in his dominating aura, Zargham smirked and came closer to her. Caging her in between in his body, he caressed her chin.
Zr: Kya pehn rahi ho ka?
Ad: Ka,.Kapray...
Zargham sarcastically smiled and said.
Zr: Aree Wa...
Ad; Nahi mera matlab.. Naye kapray...
Zr: Konsa rang?
Ad; Ab bata dei..,
Zargham smirked and said,
Zr: Jo mai kahoon ga, pehno gi?
She nodded absent minded but then shook her head.
Ad; Jo rang ap kahe gay..
Zargham smiled and caressed her lips... She tried to move but he held her waist. It perfectly fitted in his arms. His eyes dark with that feeling and her face red with shyness. Moving her face up, he softly kissed her but it turned really passionate. Adara being the innocent still did not know how to reciprocate to the kiss. He quenched his thirst and looked at her. Not giving her time, he moved his head to her neck. Zargham held her hands and moved them to his neck and Adara caressed his nape in pleasure. His soft hands were making him crazy. He slowly pulled his head out and held her hands from his shoulders and kissed her wrist. Turning her, he back hugged her and she was lost in him. He pulled her hair to a side and breathed in her scent. She smelled like him. Her dupatta stuck with the lamp and when she moved it fell on the floor and she opened her eyes coming back to the reality. Her face red with shyness and his eyes full with intoxication. She rushed outside not able to face him...