24

Days passed into weeks and weeks into months, Today was their anniversary. A big bash was organized in the Shah Villa. All the ministers across pakistan were invited. The high class people from the adjacent cities were also invited.

 Adara woke up and took a shower, she wanted to meet the family first so she went downstairs and Bakhtawar hugged her wishing her,
Bk: Bohot Bohot Mubarak ho, Allah tum dono ko aise hi salamat aur khush rakhein. Aur Allah mujhe jaldi se mera pota ya poti mujhe dei dei.
Adara smiled but a red hue appeared at her cheeks. She was really shy. Bakhtoon even hugged her wishing her. She was really happy it was one year of their togetherness. One year of their love. Zargham had a really important meeting with the foreign investors so he was not home. 

The ladies did their breakfast together and Bakhtawar said.
Bk: Adara beta wo jo red saari li thi na humne xyz designer ki?
Ad: Jee.
Bk: Aj wo pehn lena, wo colour bohot acha lagta hai tumhe,
Ad: Jee Amma Sai.
Bak: Bass ab aik baccha bhi ho jaye dono ka. 
Adara heard Bakhtoon while sipping her tea. Bakhtawar instead of her said.
Bk: Adara pehle apni parhai mukammal kar lei, phir be shak iss kay baaray mai soche.
Adara smiled at her understanding nature.

After breakfast, she went to her room and took her saree out though it was already steam pressed but it still had a few crease lines so decided to steam press it herself. But when she heard the door noise. 

She went out and saw Zargham entering the room with a big roses boquet and another bag. He went towards her and kissed her forehead. 
Zr: Happy Anniversary.
Adara smiled wholeheartedly and he handed her the rose boquet. She kept it at a side and for the first time, she took a step and hugged him. He was surprised but he felt happy. Slowly on his chest, she muttered.
Ad: Happy Anniversary to you too. 
His hold on her tightened as he kissed her head.

 Breaking the hug, he kissed her cheek softly and handed her the bag. She looked at the bag and then at him. 
Zr: Anniversary gift.
She took the bag with a smile and opened it. It was a Rado watch, he knew that she loved wearing watches so he got an expensive luxury watch for her. She looked at him and said.
Ad: Thank you so much. 
Tugging her hair strand behind her ear, he pulled her close and said.
Zr: Waisay abhi yeh poora gift nahi hai, Kal shaam paanch baje hum ja rahe hai.
Ad: Kaha?
Zr: Wo ja kar hi pata lagay ga.
Adara was still curious but she decided to stay quiet.
Remembering something Adara immediately pulled apart and said.
Ad: Ap ka gift. 
Zr: Mera gift?

She nodded and went to the wardrobe. He saw multiple bags in her hand. Sitting on the bed, he saw her placing the bag infront of him. She excitedly sat close to him and gestured him to open the gifts. He opened the first bag and saw a small box, opening it up. He found golden cufflinks, which were of his name. He made an impressive face and placed them at a side and then in te next bag, he found a perfume. Not any ordinary perfume but an expensive oud perfume. He sprayed a little at the back of his hand and as soon as the fragrance went through his nostrils, he closed his eyes. It was a really beautiful and intoxicating fragrance. 
Ad: Acchi lagi fragrance?
Zr: Bohot zyada acchi hai. 
He kissed her hand saying this, in the next bag, he found a shawl. He confusingly looked at her and she meekly said.
Ad: Wo ap aise ajrak aur chaddar mai bohot acche lagte hai.
Okay did his heart skip a beat? Yes it did. He felt different yet good. She just praised him. He bit his inner cheek and kept the gifts at a side, pulling her close he said.
Zr: Aur kaise accha lagta hoon?
Ad: Haar tarha.
He did not expect that answer. She was gazing intensely in his eyes. He slowly whispered.
Zr: Aj irraday naik nahi lag rahe. Bohot romantic ho rahi ho.
She looked down and tried to move back but he pulled her more and both were laying on the bed.
Zr: Mujhe accha lag raha hai. 

Done with the update..
Do vote and comment..