19

Adara was sitting on the dressing table, her dupatta was on the bed. She was trying to wear the jhumkas but her struggle was real. Zargham came to her and said.
Zr: Kyun pehn rahi ho yeh, kaha jaana hai?
Ad: Ap kay liye tyaar ho rahi hoon.
Her smile was making him crazy and her words were like a cherry on top.
She said still struggling, Zargham smiled and sat closer to her. He helped her in wearing the jhumkas and then took the comb, softly combing her hair he placed them at her back. She was so pretty that Zargham had not seen such a pretty girl ever, or maybe it was his love which made her prettiest of all. Her long hair falling straight on the back, fair complexion perfectly complementing the dark colour she was wearing, the beautiful jhumkas and no make up on her skin, She looked at him and could not stop herself from staring him. He forwarded his hand and Adara without thinking anything held it, she was not in the state to think about the circumstances. Zargham brought her closer and held her petite frame in his arms. Adara placed her hands on his strong chest. Both staring into each other's eyes. Adara took her hands to her face and caressed his jaw. She was mesmerized by him, he was such a handsome man. Sharp jaw, high cheek bones, medium fair complexion, broad shoulders, tall and fit physique. Adara in a whispering tone said.
Ad: Ap bohot zyaada khubsoorat hai.
His heart for once skipped a beat. He was not really fond of getting compliments but getting one from her was a big thing. But as always her words showed her innocence, instead of saying handsome, hot or fit she decided to use this word. Zargham pulled her more closer and whispered.
Zr: Apne baare mai kya khayaal hai?
Ad: Ap ko kaisi lagti hoon?
Zr: Be had haseen.
Ad: Bass phir yahi khayaal hai.
He moved his face to her neck, Adara in response closed her eyes knowing what was coming up. He softly kissed her neck, Adara clutched his shoulder. Her fragrance was provoking him, he lost his control and started kissing her neck. Licking, bitting and sucking her soft skin. He was not getting enough of her. Adara was already not in her senses and his doings were making her more crazy. Zargham looked at her and then at the reddish marks at her neck. Adara softly opened her eyes only to see his intense eyes.

 Zargham cupped her face and brought it closer to his face. Adara could feel his hot breathe on her face. Closing her eyes again, she let him kiss her. Zargham softly kissed her, they had never shared such an intense and sensual kiss. Zargham was getting crazy. The way she was responding and getting equally crazy. Breaking the kiss, both were panting. 

He picked her up not able to control anymore. Adara did not realize what was happening but she was loving it. He carefully put her on the bed and seductively opened his cuff links, then his buttons and removed his qameez. Coming on top of her, he again moved to her neck kissing it. Adara moved her hands to his back caressing and holding it. Zargham removed her jhumkas and placed them at a side. She kissed his jaw when he was putting the jhumkas at the side table. Zargham looked at her and then held her both hands against the soft bed. Not letting her rest for a second, Zargham made love to her. He could not get enough of it as Adara was behaving a totally different person today. She was baring his intensities for so long and finally, he laid on the bed and Adara placed her head on his chest. He covered her with duvet and started caressing her back. Adara after some time said.
Ad: Ap pyaar karte hai mujh se?
Zr: Koi shaq hai tumhe?
Ad: Lekin pyaar to Abba bhi mujh se karte the na?
He did not reply and let her complete.
Ad: Kya aik beti hona gaalti hai? Mai kitna pyaar karti hoon Abba se lekin wo sirf apne beto say pyaar karte hai. 
She looked at him lifting her head and said.
Ad: Ap ko pata hai jab maine kaha kay maine aur parhna hai to mana kar dia lekin jab mere Bhai ne kaha to uss ko to mana nahi kiya. Mai kya itni buri hoon?
She asked with tears in her eyes. Zargham felt his heart getting squeezed. He kissed her forehead and said.
Zr: Nahi tum to sab se aachi ho, wo tumhare qaabil hi nahi hai.
She closed her eyes and tears fell on his chest. Zargham held her closer to jimself and kissed her head.
Zr: Ab tumhari zindagi mai sirf khusiyaan ho gi Adara, sirf khusiyaan. Yeh waada hai mera tum se. 
She smiled faintly and hugged him and with in seconds she fell asleep. 

Next morning, Adara woke up all alone in the bed. Her body was wrapped in duvet. Getting a little stable, she tried to remember the happenings of yesterday but she only remebered having pain in her jaw and then going to a doctor. She quickly got up wrapping the duver around her and came to the wardrobe taking a loose kurta. She wore it and her cheeks turned red looking at the red neck. There were love bites on her shoulders, upper chest and neck. Her face was flushed with shyness but she could not remember anything which was stressing her. Her eyes went to the red dress on the sofa and her eyes widened. 
Ad: Hayee, Allah! Yeh dress to maine piche chupa kar rakha tha yeh bahir kaise aagaya? Hayee Sai nay na dekh liya ho.
She was talking to herself not knowing that she herself took the dress out, wore it and showed it to him. Picking up the dress, she folded it and placed it in the wardrobe. Sitting on the bed, she held her head and said.
Ad: Mujhe khuch yaad kyun nahi aaraha?

Done with the updateee...
I hope you people liked it...
Please share your reviews..

I love reading your comments...