7

Adara was getting uncomfortable in sleep. She was getting those flashbacks and her heart rate was increasing. The doctors got really worried and one of the nurse came out and said.
Nu; Patient ki family mai say koi aik aandar aaye, un ki heart rate nahi control ho rahi.
Zargham was really anxious so he went inside and saw her breathing heavily. The doctor moved at a side and Zargham slightly caressed her face. She opened her eyes and all he could see in her eyes was fear. Tears appeared on her water line and she started crying realising where she was. Zargham hugged her hiding her in his embrace. She sobbed so much that she fell unconscious because of the sedatives she had. But now her heart rate was better. The doctor called Zargham and said.
Do; Mr. Shah I would suggest kay ap inhe ghar lei jaye. Agar yeh hospital mai hi rahi to she won't be able to come out of the shock aur ghar ja kar un ka mind phir Thora distract ho jaye ga.
Zargham nodded, he was even thinking the same thing. After half an hour, Adara was in his arms, she wad still not completely conscious. Her face was rested against his chest and everyone was coming behind. Dilawar called the police officer and the man was arrested. Zargham slowly made her sit on the passenger's seat. Zargham started the car and he felt her head moving to the side. He slowed down the car and placed her head on his arm.
Reaching home, he took her to his room. Asia and Tahira were so angry. He placed her on the bed and tugged her in his bed. Her arm pressed under his weight and she whimpered in pain. Zargham kissed her hand and caressed the bruises on her hand. He was so angry on himself for not protecting her. He came into the balcony and started smoking. Smoking always helped him. A few moments later, he heard whimpers. So, he rushed inside and saw her sitting on the corner of the bed and her head in her legs. She was really frightened. Zargham went closer to her and tried holding her hand but she pushed him and kept on crying. He tried a few more times to hold her but she was not in her senses. He forcefully cupped her face and angrily said.
Zr: Adara mai hoon, Zargham. Sab theek hai.
She looked at him with teary eyes and all he could she is her eyes was fear. She cried hugging him. Her sobs were echoing in the room. He clutched her closer to his chest and let her cry. She kept on crying for sometime and when her sobs subsided. She looked at him and said.
Ad: Uss nay.......mere....mere...kapray....
She said in a low voice and her voice shaking with fear. Zargham wiped her tears and said
Zr: Usse mai aisi maut doon ga kay koi kabhi meri Biwi ki Taraf nazar utha kar nahi dekhe ga.
He said with anger in his voice. She felt tears slipping down her eyes.
Ad: Agar ap na aate to wo...
She could not say after this and Zargham could not even imagine that. His neck and forehead veins were popping out. He held her shoulders and said.
Zr: Mai tumhe khuch nahi hone deta. Suna tumne, khuch bhi nahi.
Adara looked at him with so much fear in her eyes. He kissed her forehead and she clutched his arm. He made her lay on the bed and said.
Zr: Aaram karo,
She held his hand and said.
Ad: Ap na jayeein.
He shook his head and sat closer to her. He had never seen her so vulnerable. She kept staring at nothing and her eyes only deflecting one emotion and that was fear. Covering her up, he sat at the chair near to the bed and she closed her eyes trying to escape the reality. After sometime, when she was asleep, he called one of his man and said.
Zr: Khan ko itna tarpao, itna tarpao kay wo khud maut maange. ACP se meri baat ho gayi hai tum usko utha lo. Lekin yaad rakhna agar wo asaani se maar gaya to mai tum logo ko aisi dard naak maut doon ga kay..
M; Shah Sahab ap fikr na karein.
He caressed the corner of the lip where blood was accumulated, he bent and whispered
Zr: Ab kay baad, tumhe jaane wale saaray raastay mujh se ho kar jaye gay. Mai maar jao ga Lekin ab tum par aanch nahi aane doon ga.
He harshly wiped his teary eyes. He had made himself really strong. He wanted to be a shield to his family. After how many years, he got emotional for her, just for her.
Few hours later, Adara got up and when she did not see him in the room. Her heartbeat increased and she started crying. She saw the same man entering the room with a devilish smile. She cried and when the man pulled her comforter, she screamed. Zargham came out of the closet and immediately rushed to her. She was hallucinating, he hugged her tightly. She cried harder. He broke the hug and said.
Zr: Koi nahi hai, Mai hoon tumhare pass. Adara mai hoon.
She looked at him with teary eyes and hiccuped.
Ad: Agar wo aagaya to?
Zr: Wo nahi aaye ga, mai hoon Yaha. Khuch nahi hone doon ga tumhe. 
She did not eat since morning. It was 11 at night. He called the maid who was just wrapping up everything and said.
Zr: Jao Khaana lei kar aao.
She nodded and brought a tray of food. Zargham closed the door and sat on the bed. He made a morsel and brought it closer to her mouth. She shook her head and said.
Zr: Adara?
He sternly said and she opened her mouth. He made her eat and taking a few morsels she coughed and he rubbed her back. After feeding her, he placed the tray on the table and looked at her arms. He remembered that the doctor said that her bandages should be changed twice a day so he said.
Zr:  Adara tum khuch change kar lo, tumhari pattian karni hai.
She nodded absent minded forgetting that it was his room. He gave her one of his shirt and she said.
Ad: Yeh mai kaise?
Zr: Phit pattian kaise ho gi?
She wore his shirt on his trousers, it was so big that it came till her knees and she looked so cute in it. He was mesmerised looking at her. He had never seen her arms as she always wore full sleeved clothes. Her arms were so bright and soft. He held her hands and made her sit on the bed. She looked at him and her heart fluttered when he caressed her arms. Moving yeh sleeve up, he removed the old bandage and she hissed in pain, he blew air on her wound and looked at the cuts which were not so deep but still it was painful. Doing the bandages, he pulled her sleeves down. And kissed her both hands. She looked at him and he kissed her eyes.
Zr: Ab bass aur aansoon nahi, mai Waada karta hoon kay ab humari zindagi mai sirf khusiyaan ho gi.,
She did not smile but placed her head on his chest taking a deep breathe.
Done with the update..
Do vote and comment.,