30

Zargham was not sleeping but both were cuddling each other, He was back hugging her, legs entangled, his face buried in her neck. His one hand was interwined with her's and other was inside her shirt. He had his eyes closed, she was thinking about something. Feeling his kisses, she smiled and closed her eyes. Her eyes went towards the full mirror in which she could see their reflection. She caressed his hand and kissed his knuckles. Adara was currently living her best life. She had everything she had thought about. She turned her head towards him and she felt something in her heart, he was handsome so handsome that she could not even describe. His long eyelashes were attracting him. Taking her hand, she slowly caressed his eyes and he smiled slowly at her gesture. She in a slow tone said.
Ad: Ap ki aankhein bohot khoobsurat hai. 
He in a mischievous tone said.
Zr: Sirf aankhein?
Ad: Nahi nahi ap to khud hi itne..
Before she could complete, she realized that he was pulling her leg. He caressed her lower lip and said,
Zr: Kya itne kya?
Adara blushed and he just kissed her forehead. She hesitantly said.
Ad: Sai?
Zr: Hmmm?
Ad: Ap ko kya chahiye? Matlab beta ya phir beti?
Zargham looked at her, this was the first time they were discussing this thing. He caressed her cheek and said.
Zr: Mujhe beta aur beti dono chahiye. Iss dafa agar beta hua to beti agli dafa ho jaye gi aur agar beta hua to beti agle dafa.
She turned red hearing him and he said.
Zr: Kya? Mujhe to bohot saare bacche chahiye. Kam se kaam 5-6. 
Her eyes widened and she gulped. He chuckled and kissed her cheeks.
Zr: Mai mazaaq kar raha tha. Bass 2 bacche kaafi hai. Unki acchi si tarbiyat bhi to karni hogi.
She smiled and he looked at her with dreamy eyes.
Zr: Adara mai bohot khush hoon bohot. 
He Looked at her and she smiled, he laid on his back and she turned towards him completely. He dreamily said,
Zr: Pata hai Adara jab tumhe maine pehli dafa dekha tha, mere andar pehli dafa kisi ko chahne ki tarap paida hui thi. Mera khuda gawah hai tum wo pehli larki thi jis ko baar baar dekhne ka mera dil karta tha. Jab uss din maine tumhari aankhon mai mayoosi dekhi to mera dil kiya kay mai dunya ki saari naimatein tumhare qadmon mai la kar rakh doon. Aur jab uss raat tum mujhe baghair chaddar ke uss raastay par mili to mera dil kiya tha haar uss insaan jis nay tumhe baghair dupattay kay dekha tha, uss ki aankhein nikal doon. Tumhari Saadgi aur Haya mujhe apna deewana kar leti thi. Aur phir jab humara nikkah ho gaya..
He stopped for a second and looked at her and saw her eyes teary. Kissing her hand he continued.
Zr: Jab tum mujh par halal ho gayi to mujhe tum se zyada khoobsurat aur koi nahi laga. Mai tumhe choone aur mehsoos karne kay liye pal pal muntazir rehta tha. Itna deewana ho gaya tha mai. Haar waqt bass tum, tumhari Haya aur humara rishta mere zehn mai rehne lag gaya tha. Maine kabhi nahi socha tha kay mujhe kabhi kisi say itni mohabbat ho jitni tum se ho gayi hai Adara,
A tear fell from her eye and she started crying. He hugged her tightly and she continued crying in his arms.

  Zargham had a terrible headache, he was in his study since morning and now he had a terrible headache. He sat on the sofa clutching his head, Adara was in the washroom, taking shower. After sometime, when she came out. Adara got worried looking at him, she rushed towards him and said,
Ad: Sai tabiyat theek hai ap ki?
Zargham lifted his face to see her worried face. She placed her hand on his forehead and then neck.
Ad: Halka halka bukhar bhi horaha hai.
Zr: Saar, gardan aur yaha bohot dard hai.
He said pointing towards his shoulder. She worriedly rushed towards the side table and got a painkiller and a glass of water. He gave her that and said.
Ad: Mai malish kar doon?
He nodded his head and stood up. She from her room called in the lounge where Samina picked up the call. She asked her to bring rosemary oil. The oil was especially made in the haveli for pain relief. In sometime, she took the oil from her and Zargham removed his qameez leaving himself in his vest. He sat on the puffy and she took some oil in her palms rubbing them together she started massaging his head. Zargham sighed closing his eyes. He leaned more to her and she continued massaging his neck and shoulder. He had really broad shoulders. Adara felt something in her tummy looking at the faded scratches on his back. It was given by her obviously. She unintentionally caressed them and Zargham opened his eyes. Adara was getting diverted, she was acting really weird since a few days. Maybe it was pregnancy hormones. He held her hand and brought her in front of him. She like a kitten came to him and he held her waist, he buried his face in her neck and she closed his eyes cupping his neck. Breathing in her neck, he was making difficult for her to stand. She meekly said.
Ad: Dard khuch theek hua?
Zr: Agar tum chaho to bilkul theek ho sakta hai.
Adara felt her cheeks getting pink, she cupped his face and kissed his forehead. Zargham was surprised feeling her lips on his forehead. He removed his vest and made her sit on his lap. She snuggled in his arms. He kissed her hair again and tightened hold around her. 

Today was Adara's appointment. Zargham was really pissed off as he could not take her to the clinic. He had to urgently visit the neighbor village as there a girl was killed. The parents of the girl called him as he was known for his justice and equality. He could not let go of the case so Bakhtawar took Adara to the clinic which was in the city. It was her first ultasound, she was really nervous for it. When she for the first time, saw the faint image for her baby. She clutched Bakhtawar's hand who was surprised looking at it. She never had any ultrasound because she delivered both the children in their village but now the time has changed. She smiled widely looking at her. The doctor smiled at the innocent girl. The doctor after the examination said,
Do: Mrs Shah ap bohot weak hai, physically. Ap ko bohot zyada care karni ho gi. You are in your first trimester. Abhi ap ka second month hai. Aik aur mahina bohot zyada care karni ho gi. 
Adara got worried and looked at Bakhtawar who was equally worried. She slowly said.
Ad: Mai to apni diet ka bohot khyaal rakh rahi hoon. 
Do: Yeh baat nahi hai, actually abhi ap abhi sirf 20 ki hai. Ap ki body abhi physically itni strong nahi hai. To please take care.
She nodded and the doctor gave her supplements. 

She sat in the car and caressed the ultrasound. Bakhtawar caressed her head and said.
Bk: Tension nahi leni kisi cheez ki, In Sha Allah sab theek hoga. 
She nodded and smiled slowly. Reaching home, she went to her room and Bakhtawar sent milk for her with some dryfruits. She did not want to take any risk so she had those. Covering herself in the duvet, she decided to sleep for sometime as she was tired because of the journey. 

Zargham came home around five and met Bakhtawar who told her what doctor said. He was scared, but he consoled her saying that he will take care and went to their room. Adara just woke up but she was still sitting on the bed. Zargham came inside and smiled at her. He kissed her forehead and said.
Zr: Kaisi rahi appointment?
Ad; Theek thi.
He knew why was she sounding low. He kissed her head again and said,
Ad: Tension nahi leni. Mai hoon saath. 
She just hugged him but there was fear in her heart. Closing her eyes, she held him more closer.

Done with the update..
Do vote and comment..