6

Adara was really happy, she was finally getting the happiness she has always craved for. This day, Adara was in the kitchen when Tahira came there and looked at her who was making tea for Zargham. She looked at the kitchen it was so messy. A heap of dirty dishes, the marbles and counters so messy. So, she said.
Th: Kya kar rahi ho?
Ad: Jee. Sai kay liye Chai bana rahi hoon.
Ta: Chai Zargham ko mai dedoon gi. Tu kitchen Saaf karo.
Ad: Jee?
Ta: Kya Jee?
Adara shook her head and gave her the tray on which the cup was placed. Adara looked at the kitchen and sighed. It was almost an hour since the lunch was cooked and served still the kitchen was messy and surprisingly there was no maid or butler there. She knew that Tahira did not like her, she did not want to get in her good books but she knew how she was so quietly. Tying her dupatta and tugging her hair back. She started doing the dishes. Tahira knocked on Zargham's door and went inside.
Ta: Zargham beta yeh tumhari Chai..
Zr: Adara kaha hai?
Ta: Wo kisi kaam mai masroof thi.
He nodded and placed the cup on the table. He was upset so he did not touch the cup. It took her almost an hour and she finally washed the dishes. Taking the sponge from the side, she started cleaning the kitchen and when she was cleaning the sinks. The maids came in and they were terrified looking at her cleaning the kitchen. One of the maid said.
M: Choti Bibi ap yeh kyun kar rahi hai.
Ad: Kyun mai nahi kar sakti.
M: Hum maafi chahte hai. Hume Tahira Begum ne bheja tha Out house.
Ad: Koi baat...
Before she could complete a really angry Zargham came inside and said
Zr: Yeh Kya kar rahi ho?
He had already heard everything.
Ad: Wo kitchen....
He held her hand and brought her out in the hall where Tahira, Bakhtawar and Asia were sitting. He in a slow yet angry voice said. 
Zr: Kyun ap nay Adara ko Kitchen ka kaam diya tha?
Ta: Zargham beta...
Zr: Kyun deya tha?
He angrily shouted this time. Everyone was astounded hearing him.
Zr: Biwi hai wo meri iss ghar ki naukarani nahi. Ap nay kaise iss ko wo kaam diya?
As; Tum meri Ammi say aise baat nahi kar sakte.
Zr: Oh Just Shut Up!
Ta: Zargham beta mujhe nahi pata tha, wo pehle bhi yeh kaam karti thi.
Zr: Pehle wo jo bhi karti ho, ab wo iss ghar mai meri Biwi hai. Please ap mujh se at meri Biwi se door rahe.
He held her hand and took her upstairs.
Two days later, Adara made tea for him and took his to his room. She knocked and went inside. But Zargham was not in the room. She placed the cup on the table and looked here and there but found no one. She was setting his dressing table when her eyes went at him coming out of the washroom. Just a towel covering his abdomen. She immediately turned and shrieked.
Ad: I am sorry, mujhe nahi pata tha.. I am sorry.. Mai jaati hoon..
She rushed towards the door but hearing his stern voice. She stopped.
Zr: Ruko...
She stopped but did not turn, he went closer to her and placed her braid on her shoulder. Adara's breathes got irregular. He bent and filled his nostrils with her fragrance. He turned her in a jerk and Adara could not look at him, she was looking at the floor. He moved her face up and softly kissed her. She got crazy with that sudden kiss. He was trying to quench his thirst and she was struggling in his arms. A minute later, he broke the kiss and she was breathing heavily. He in a husky voice said.
Zr: Jao isse pehle mai khud ko rok na sakoon.
She rushed outside still catching her breathe and her red face.
Next day, Adara and Bakhtawar with driver went to the boutique. After getting free, they were sitting in the car when a car stopped by their car and a hand from inside pulled Adara's hand and she shouted. Another hand helped him and they pulled her in the car closing the door. Bakhtawar kept on shouting her name and yeh driver even tried to run behind but the car was way too fast. Bakhtawar cried palming her forehead and she took her phone out. She quickly sat in the car. Zargham picked up the call. With shaking voice she said.
Bk: Zargham Adara ko lei Gaye wo.
Zargham felt his world stopping, the floor beneath his feet was snatched.
Zr: Kon lei Gaye? Kya hua hai?
Bakhtawar explained him everything and he was so furious hearing that but also tensed at the same time. He immediately rushed home where Bakhtawar was present with everyone. Dilawar was equally angry.
Dl: Maine ACP se baat kar li hai, unho nay forces bheji hai.
Zr: Mujhe khud ko bhi dhundhna ho ga. Mai aise nahi Beth sakta.
Dl; Ho na ho, yeh koi business rival gi hai.
Bk: Uss gaari kay peeche Khan likha hua tha,
Zargham's eyes turned red and he went inside and took his revolver out. Dilawar held his shoulder and said
Dl: Jaaldi karo Zargham humari izzat uss beghairat kay pass hai.
Zr: Zargham shah maar jaye ga Lekin apni Biwi aur iss ghar ki izzat par aanch nahi aane dei ga.
He took his car and soon he was going to the farmhouse where Khan's lived. He reached there and with his gun. He went inside. The ladies of the house stood up with fear and he angrily shouted.
Zr: Mozim Khan bahir nikal, buzdil ghar ki izzat ko karobar mai lata hai.
His mother in a trembling voice said.
M: Wo subah ka ghar nahi hai.
Zr: Aj uss ki Maut mere haathon likhi hai. 
Saying this, he came out and started driving to their godown and he knew he must have taken Adara there. His heart was really frightened, he did not want a scratch on her.
Adara was shivering in fear, clutching her dupatta. She covered her frame with the big Shawl. A man entered the room with a sinister smile. She clutched her legs and said.
Ad: Dur rahi mujh se, agar mere shohar ko pata chal gaya na to wo maar dei gay tumhe.
Ignoring her, he said.
M; Waise Maal to bohot accha chuna hai Shah ne.
Ad: Tamees say baat karo.
He came closer and said.
M; Baat kisne karni hai, maine to mazay lene hai.
Her veins dried up hearing him and she tried to run towards the door but he held her shawl.
Ad: Please chor do mujhe.
M; Kaha tha maine Shah ko, mujh se duahmani uss ko bohot bhari paray gi.
Ad: Please mai haath jorti hoon, mai maar jao gi.
He pulled her dupatta and threw it at the corner and Adara rushed to pick it up but he pulled her and threw her on the table. She clutched her self hiding her body from his lustful gaze. He took a pocket knife out of her pocket and said.
M: Tumhe Zyada zehmat nahi ho gi.
Ad: Please tumhari bhi to Maa behn ho gi na. Meri izzat kharaab na karo.
She sobbed clutching her hands together.
He did not hear her and came really close to her and turned her back on her stomach with a jerk and in a second he tore half of shirt from the middle. She cried and shouted. She again turned and tried to rush but he in anger with the knife tore her sleeves and her arms were badly injured with the sharp knife. Her arms and back was visible. But fortunately the dress did not slip of her body. There was a small stone at the side and Adara picked it up to throw it at him. Taking ten chance, she rushed outside. She felt exposed, no one had ever seen her skin. She cried more. Her hair was In disheveled state. He caught her hand and slapped her so hard that her lip got a cut and it started bleeding and a bruise appeared on her bright skin. But before, he could move. A loud gun shot was heard and the next moment, the man was on the floor and Adara saw Zargham standing at the most far corner. She cried and sobbed. Her legs gave up and she fell on the ground. Zargham felt his heart stopping. He rushed to her as fast as he could and removed his shawl covering her body. She was just crying showing no other reaction. Zargham was so angry that he went o him and started punching his face. He was taking his anger out.
Zr: Teri himaat kaise hui, meri Biwi ko haath lagane ki.
Blood started oozing out of his nose and mouth. He got unconscious in pain. The bullet hit his leg so he was still alive. Zargham rushed to her and picked her up. He hugged her as tight as he could hiding her in his embrace. Coming in her arms the voice of her cries intensified and she clutched his Kurta. He placed his hand on her head and said.
Zr: Sab theek hai, bass mai aagaya hoon.
Ad: Iss ne...Iss ne mere kaprey..:
She was saying this when she fainted in her arms.  He picked her up in his arms, and took her outside to the car and made her sit on the front seat. Blood was not stopping out of her cuts. He took her to the nearest hospital and picking her up in the arms he took her inside. The ward boy brought a stretcher and he placed her on it.
Zr: Jaaldi se Jaaldi doctor ko bulao.
A female doctor went inside. Zargham till then informed his family and the police about the man. The ladies came crying and Dilawar was also really tensed. The doctor came out and said .
Do: Shah Sahaab bohot zyada blood loss ho chuka hai aur cuts bhi bohot deep hai. Jo bhi in kay saath hua yes incident ka in ki mental health par bohot bura asar dala hai. Aur ap logo nay police ko inform kar Dia?
Zargham nodded and Bakhtawar said .
Bk: Humare Bahu theek hai matlab uss kay saath khuch galat?
D; Medical test hue hai, Reports aane kay baad gi khuch kaha ja sakta hai.
She went and Dilawar sat on the bench with a thud and said.
Dl: Iss bacchi ki hifazat ki zimeedari meri thi.
Bakhtawar held his shoulder and wept.  Zargham looked at her from the glass door and his heart wrenched looking at her pale face. He failed as a husband.
Done with yeh update...
Do vote and comment...