Part 2.9: Happy Birthday!

***Content warning*** Contains depictions of sexual acts and some coarse language

"Ew! Don't say that we're brothers! That makes it gross!" I said as I pushed him off. He laughed.

I turned on the TV and we watched the Grinch and Charlie Brown's Christmas. Then we settled into our usual video game marathon until mom finally called us up to supper. On Christmas Eve we never ate a real supper, we just ate a bunch of finger foods, and Mom broke out the cookies and squares that she had been baking all week. We ate like pigs, then returned to my room to resume the video games.

It was probably close to midnight when a devious idea hit me. I told Colin that I was going to the bathroom, and got up and left. Instead of going to the bathroom, though, I sneaked down into his room and opened the dresser drawer where I had watched him put his pants. I picked out a pair of khaki coloured cargo pants that I had remembered seeing him wear. They always looked good on him, though a little loose. I pulled my own pants off and pulled them on. Colin was thinner than me, so they were tight on me. Really tight. Sexy tight.

Perfect. I walked back down the hall to my bedroom and walked in, then made a show of parading myself back and forth, showing off the tight pants.

Colin looked amused. "What the hell are you wearing?"

"I told you, you got into my pants so now I'm getting into yours."

"You silly bastard", he said. Then he got up, walked over to me, and grabbed my crotch. He then pulled me, by the crotch, over to the bed and pushed me down. He dropped down on top of me and we started grinding. It felt different in those tight pants. It felt really good. After a few minutes of doing this he rolled off of me, re positioned himself, and went to work with his mouth again...

 After a few minutes of doing this he rolled off of me, re positioned himself, and went to work with his mouth again

After I finished on him I asked "How was that?"

"Awesome!"

"You mean it? That was my first time."

"Really? Well you did great! I feel like you drained all the life out of my body".

"That's what I was going for", I said, smiling. I looked over at the clock. 12:21. "Oh! Merry Christmas!"

He sighed. "If that was the only gift I get I'll be happy."

We both laughed at his corny comment, and he got up. "I guess I'd better get to bed. Good night..."

"G'night". I got up, stripped off my clothes, and got into bed.

The next morning we woke up and went upstairs to open our presents. It was typical teenage boy stuff for the both of us: Some clothes, some video game cartridges, I got a small tool set of my own for working on my bike (I was always losing Dad's tools), and Colin got a boom box with huge speakers. I got a cassette deck to hook up to my stereo. It was a double deck, meaning I could copy tapes from friends. We had breakfast and took all of our things downstairs to put away. After he put his stuff into his room, Colin came into my room being uncharacteristically quiet. I was behind my stereo hooking the cassette deck up, and looked up at him. He was embarrassed about something. "What's wrong?" I asked.