Part 7.10: Making Love (like a man)

***CONTENT WARNING***This chapter depicts gay sex

This chapter depicts gay sex. Really, really gay sex.

"Troy, I know I told you that I suck at flirting, so I'm just gonna come right out and say it. I really like you. I know we've just met tonight, but we've been online and phone friends for so long it seems like we've known each other for ages. I'm pretty sure I felt something special happening between us before Rodney came and screwed everything up. I realize he probably ruined it forever, but just in case he hasn't, I'd really like to pick up where we left off just when he damned near knocked my door down."

Troy looked at me, beet red. "I... Yeah, I'd like that too..."

And with that I leaned forward and kissed him. Nothing interrupted us this time. I kissed him long, hard, and deeply, and he returned the effort just as eagerly. The sparks I had felt earlier in the evening had become fireworks.

This kiss was different than anything I had ever felt before. I did not want the kiss to end, but sadly, it had to. When we reluctantly pulled back from each other Troy was looking at me in a way that nobody had ever done before. I'm sure I was looking at him the same way.

"Wow", I said.

"Yeah, that was nice", he said.

"So, um... I guess it's getting pretty late. We should probably go to bed."

I took his hand and led him down the hallway. I walked right past the spare bedroom and headed toward my bedroom door. I was trying to think of a way to invite him into my bed when I decided to just go for it. Boldness had worked for the kiss, so hopefully it would now. Besides, Troy certainly seemed interested.

Before I opened the door I turned and faced him. "Troy, I know I said I have a two bedroom, but... I... uh... I'd really like it if you'd spend the night with me."

Troy was staring at me with wide eyes.

I hastily added "That is, you know, if you want to..."

Troy took my other hand and pulled me toward him. He stretched up and kissed me. "I'd love to", he said softly. "I was afraid you'd never ask."

Ecstatic, I pushed the door open and led him inside. As I closed the door he sat on the edge of the bed. I sat down next to him and put my arm around him. "I know this seems bold, and I have to tell you I don't normally do this. I am not a person for one night stands at all, but I feel like we already know each other. I can feel something happening between us. Something wonderful. I'm really glad you're staying here with me."

Troy sat there looking at me, and said "I know. I feel it too. There's something about you..."

I interrupted him by gently pushing him backward on the bed and laying down on my back beside him. We both turned to face each other, and not another word was needed. We started kissing, and it only got more passionate from there. Before long we were both naked and under the covers, exploring each other's bodies with our lips and tongues. We assumed the 69 position and each went to work with our mouths, and before long Troy grabbed a condom and some lube from the bedside table and put the condom on me. He then gently lowered himself onto me and started riding my cock. The pleasure was incredible, and it had been a long time for me, so before long I was already starting to climax.