Part 3.6: It Happens. That Thing Of Things.

Once I got up on top of the mattresses I looked around a little more. In addition to the large cushions there was some other equipment hanging on some of the walls. The cushions were stacked up in a way that toward the front they were fairly high, but in behind them there was a shorter pile. It created a little cubby hole roughly the size of a double bed. David crawled down into this cubby hole and extended his hand. I took it and made my way beside him. The mats were soft, comfortable, and most importantly, dry. The dim light of the flickering candles gave it a romantic vibe. This was cozy.

I looked at David.

"Our little love shack", he grinned. "No more screwing around in the woods."

I grinned back. "This is frigging awesome!" I said.

David stood up to take his leather jacket off. When he stood I noticed that he was still short enough that he wouldn't hit the rafters. If I were to stand my head would be bumping against them. He saw me staring at him and smiled, then being his usual silly self he started giving me a private strip show, exaggerating every movement. As he took his jacket off it dawned on me that I had never seen him without his coat on. He was wearing a fairly close fitting T-shirt under it, which he promptly took off as well, swung around in circles, and tossed at me. I could see that although his frame was small it was perfectly proportioned. He had a beautiful chest, not a wisp of hair on it, and very well defined abs. He was one sexy little fucker! He pulled his belt off, draped it over my head, pulled me toward him, and kissed me. He then released me and started taking his pants off.

I said "No, leave those to me."

I got up on my knees and started massaging his bulge. I could feel he was already hard. I opened up his fly and started peeling the pants off to reveal his thong. I leaned forward and gave it a little kiss, then resumed removing the pants. I had them down around his ankles, so he kicked off his sneakers and stepped out of them, leaving him there in only the thong. I sat there staring at his perfect little body. I didn't think I had ever felt hornier in my life.

"Now you", he said.

I made an attempt at giving him a show like he had done for me but it was no use. I was too tall and kept bumping my head against the rafters. After nearly knocking myself out several times and shouting every curse word I knew, I finally gave up. I had my coat and shirt off, so I just collapsed onto the bed, David had been giggling the whole time. As soon as I was on my back he pounced on me and started undressing me the rest of the way. Finally he had my pants off and we were both in our underwear, him laying on top of me. I wrapped my arms around him to hold his warm body close as we kissed each other. This was bliss. He then started struggling to pull my underwear down, so I released my hug and helped him out, then I pulled his down and off. I kicked mine off the rest of the way, and there, for the first time, we were fully naked with each other. He laid down back on top of me, pressing his groin against mine.

I was lying on my back panting, with him laying on top of me, his head resting on my chest

I was lying on my back panting, with him laying on top of me, his head resting on my chest. I was running my fingers through his hair when I said "That was fucking incredible!"

"It was", he said softly. He then giggled a bit and said "Much better than doing it in the snow, isn't it?"

I laughed. "Definitely", I said.

We just laid there in each other arms for a while, not saying a word, when finally he started to sit up. "I suppose we should be going".

I never wanted this moment to end, but he was right, so I just sat there and watched as he started to get dressed. I wasn't sure whether he was sexier in those pants or out of them. As soon as he had pulled them on I reached over with both hands, grabbed an ass cheek in each one, and pulled him close. I buried my face into his crotch. I stayed like that as he put his shirt and coat on, then resigned myself to the fact that I had to get dressed as well. He watched as I got dressed while lying down because of the height thing. Then he laid down on the cushion next to me.

"We can come here any time", he said. "They won't even start using this building again until May."

"Awesome", I said. He then got up and blew out the candles on the back wall, so I got up as well. We climbed over the cushions to get to the door, where the first candle he had lit was still burning. He opened the door and blew out the candle, and we walked out into a bright, mild, January day. He carefully locked it behind him and we went back to the mall.

We ended up using that building almost every day for the rest of January, February, and well into March. It was the same thing every time – we would go inside and exchange blow jobs. There was a lot of kissing and snuggling too, and this was exactly what I had wanted, what was lacking with Colin. The truth was, I hardly thought of Colin at all anymore. My mind was on David and nothing else. Even while sitting in school all I could think about was our inevitable make-out fest that would be happening in that shed after school let out. I would still look at other guys, but now I was comparing them in my mind to David. My grades were even starting to slip because I couldn't concentrate in school. I think it may have even been safe to call it love – I certainly had affection for him, but it was mainly passion, and that passion went both ways.

It seemed like every time we went there that David had been there first to make preparations. I'd often find things like snacks, a pack of cigarettes, and the like. Once there was even a stash of gay porno magazines. I didn't know where he had gotten them. It wasn't that I thought he might have stolen them – in all of our time together he had never once shown an inclination to steal anything – it was just that I had never even seen magazines like that at any store. Even if I had, I'd never have had the bravery to buy one, but I knew David was not nearly as shy about that as I was. He'd do it just to see the look on the clerk's face.

One March day when I met him at the shed (He was already there, candles already burning) we got right down to business. As we were making out he said "I've got a surprise for you!"

"Really? What?"

"You'll see!" he said, then he headed down on me. I re positioned myself and went to work on him as well – the 69 was something we had recently added to our routine after seeing it in one of those magazines. We went at it for several minutes, when he broke off and pulled away.

I said "What's wrong?"

He grinned at me, and said "Time for your surprise!"

He then reached behind the cushion and pulled out a tube of lube. My eyes widened.

"What is that for?..."

"Guess", he said as he opened the tube and started applying lube to my knob.

""Guess", he said as he opened the tube and started applying lube to my knob

"That was intense!" I said.

"Yeah, it was! I've been wanting to do that for so long!"

I had never before really given any thought to buttsex. The oral felt so good I didn't feel that I was missing anything. I had just found out how wrong I was.

"I think I'm paralyzed. I don't think I'll ever be able to walk again", I said with a laugh.

"You! How do you think I feel after that?!? I'll never sit again!"

Suddenly I was alarmed. "Did it really hurt?"

He looked surprised. "No! I mean... It does a little at first, but as soon as you relax it starts feeling really good. I've been preparing, anyway."

"Preparing? How?"

"I bought a dildo. I've been using it almost every night. I was surprised you didn't comment on how loose I was."

"Loose!" I laughed. "You sure felt tight to me!"

He laughed.

"So where do you even buy a dildo, anyway?"

"I bought it at the sex shop down by my street. Why, do you want one?"

"No! I mean... I'd like to try it, but I could never bring something like that home! Somebody would find it!"

"Wait, you'd like to try it?"

"Well, yeah. You looked like you were enjoying it so much. Besides, I've always wondered what it would feel like to have a guy inside me."

He gave me a grin. "Well, maybe next time we can find out!"

I turned red. "What? No! I mean, not yet. I'd have to practice first to see if I could do it."

He then started laughing. "I was only kidding. I like receiving but don't really want to do the giving anyway. If you're serious though I can bring a dildo here, you can try it in private."

I thought bout this. "Yeah, I think I'd like that."

"Ok, I'll bring one here and hide it."

"But I'd want you here while I was trying it."

"Ok, that sounds hot. But you'll probably want to do some things by yourself, too."

"Wow". The thought of it was starting to reawaken my spent dick.

David noticed. "Ready for round 2?" he said.

I nodded, and he reached for the lube.

After we finished the second round we got dressed and were getting ready to leave. As he was pulling on his jeans I was staring at his ass and thinking about what I had just done. I would never look at that ass the same way again.

As it turned out, I would never look at that ass again at all.