Part 6.7: Domestic Bliss

***CONTENT WARNING***Contains graphic description of sex between two men

Contains graphic description of sex between two men

***Author's Note***
This is the chapter in which it all happens. This one brings the Boy Love to the story, and it is not censored in any way. We get down and dirty here, and we go all the way. If this is why you're here, then strap in and hold on. However, if the depiction of gay sex bothers you, maybe you should skip this chapter.

After I met Bruce's wife we picked up our budding relationship where we had left off that night I decked him, and we got very close very fast. I told my parents I had met a guy fishing and that we got along well. I didn't tell them that we were dating, but having him as a friend made it so that I no longer had to make up lies and excuses to be able to see him. I was 24 years old so I shouldn't have had to anyway, but I was so paranoid about being caught by my parents fooling around with a dude that this was actually a concern of mine. As far as they were concerned I was just going to the lake to go fishing with a friend.

Even still, dating was not easy. It was not hard to fool around, as we could always just step into the woods for that, but we couldn't get any more intimate than a hand job or a blow job. As great as those were, I was being remined of my relationship with David before the Love Shack. It had been more than a decade since I'd had actual sex with a guy, and I was craving it badly. The memory of being inside David was still strong, and the desire to have a man inside me was had gotten no weaker over the years either.

Finally we had our chance. Bruce's cousin, who lived in a townhouse in Dartmouth, was going out of town for a week, and she needed somebody to house-sit and to watch her cats. Bruce, eager for any time away from Alvaro, offered to help. He called me up one day and gave me directions to this apartment, and for the rest of the day I was so horny I could hardly concentrate on my work. At the end of the day I went across the bridge and to the apartment. I rang the buzzer and he let me inside the building. With luck, this was not going to be the only thing he would be letting me inside this evening.

I found the door and knocked on it. As soon as it opened I reached out and grabbed Bruce by the crotch. I leaned forward and started kissing him while massaging his rapidly growing bulge. I ended the kiss and he said "Holy shit, you must be..."

I didn't let him finish the lesson. Without letting go of his crotch I moved past him into the apartment, then dragged him in behind me by the crotch.

"Bedroom", I said. "Where is it?"

"It's... uh... it's down the hall. But what's the hurry? Sit down and relax, we have the whole evening."

"Nope", I replied. "I've been waiting for this long enough. We fuck. Now."

I then led him down the hallway, still by the crotch, and pushed the bedroom door open. I dragged Bruce inside, pushed him onto the bed, and climbed on top of him. I immediately unbuttoned his jeans, pulled his cock out, and went to work with my mouth.

"Holy shit!", he said as I worked. "What's gotten into you?"

I pulled away long enough to answer "Nothing. Yet. We're gonna change that tonight though."

I went right back to work, pulling him deep into my throat, until he gasped "If you don't slow down I'm gonna blow!"