Ch. 39🌶️🌶️🌶️

He embraced her gently, his hands resting on her shoulders as he guided her backward, ensuring his gaze met her face. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she struggled to speak amidst her sobs.

"I feel so inadequate," she stammered, her voice quivering. "There are countless people relying on me, and now you're leaving again."

Xane pulled her close, cradling her against his chest. "I understand that it's unfair to burden you like this, but I have faith in your strength while I attend to what needs me elsewhere." He tenderly pressed a kiss to the crown of her head, feeling her body tremble against his.

"I'm lost, Xane. I don't even know how to navigate through this or what is expected of me," Macon confessed, meeting his eyes while she wiped away her tears.

"You possess a beauty that shines even in moments like these," he assured her with a smile. "I speak only the truth; I would never say it otherwise."

She shook her head, attempting to dismiss his words. "Please, don't say that."

"But it's true," he insisted, his voice filled with sincerity. "You deserve everything."

Overwhelmed with emotion, she sobbed, "I don't deserve someone as good as you."

"You deserve more than you can imagine," he said, holding her tightly before gently lifting her in his arms, intending to cherish her once more before his departure.

"What about the celebration?" she whispered, concerned.

"It will continue without us," he assured her, his voice filled with confidence.

With a steady stride, he led her through the back door, down a passageway, and into a hidden cavern with glistening bathing pools. His gaze remained fixated on her, hunger apparent, as they descended along the long path. Upon reaching the tranquil cave, he set her down on a soft silk blanket near the rear.

The warmth emanating from the pools enveloped the air, creating a sensual atmosphere. Xane looked deep into Macon's eyes and softly spoke, "Let me savor your essence."

She nodded in agreement, and he knelt before her, his hands resting gently on each thigh. With deliberate tenderness, he trailed a line of kisses along the inside of her thigh. Her moans of pleasure filled the air as her anticipation built, her body arching with desire.

His eyes burned with longing as he delicately removed her restrictive garments, sliding them down her legs. Running his palm along the length of her legs, she yearned for his touch to ascend further. "Please," she pleaded, her voice laced with desperation.

A playful chuckle escaped him as he placed a gentle kiss at the apex of her thigh. "Do you think I intend to torment you?" he teased.

Her words dissolved into a passionate moan as his tongue tenderly circled her most sensitive spot. Fingers entwined in his hair, she tried to guide him, but he resisted, his warm breath caressing her center.

He expertly lavished her with pleasure, his focus solely on that intimate bundle of nerves. Her hips involuntarily bucked, yearning for more, needing him desperately.

"Please, Xane," she whimpered, her voice a fervent plea.

With urgency, he shed his trousers, placing them and his suit aside, forgotten in their desire. Macon's eyes traced the contours of his magnificent body. She stood gracefully, unzipping her own gown and laying it alongside his discarded clothing.

Their heated skin pressed together, and he effortlessly lifted her into the air, her legs encircling his waist. Holding her tightly, he finally assuaged the ache of their longing. Her satisfied moans echoed through the cave as their bodies merged in a passionate union. In the symphony of their love, he moved with deliberate slowness, cherishing every moment shared. His hands cradled the curve of her backside, guiding her in a rhythmic dance atop him.

After what felt like an eternity of unhurried, deep movements, he carried them to a smooth ledge within the cave. There, he gently laid her against the cool, damp surface, and a shiver of anticipation ran through her body as her bare skin met the cave's embrace. The air itself seemed to shimmer with a touch of magic and desire.

His lips traced a path of feathery kisses along her exposed flesh, never straying far from her, a testament to their unbreakable connection. Each caress, each loving touch, heightened the intensity of their connection.

Their bodies moved in perfect synchrony, his hips now carrying a faster tempo. The heat between them blazed, and Macon's hips rose to meet his, seeking the pinnacle of ecstasy. In this sacred space, they were bound by an unspoken promise of pleasure and devotion.

Her eyes fluttered shut as waves of pleasure cascaded through her, her body surrendering to the rapture that consumed her. Her every movement became an expression of her love, her essence intertwined with his.

In the cave's hallowed silence, their cries of passion mingled, echoing through the depths. Time seemed to stand still as they savored the intensity of their union, hearts pounding as one.

And in that moment of blissful release, they clung to each other, bodies intertwined, as they surrendered to the bittersweet ecstasy that only love could bring.

As their breaths finally steadied, he held her tenderly, their bodies enfolded in the tranquil serenity of the cave.

Their gaze locked, shimmering with unspoken promises and a shared understanding. In each other's arms, they found solace, strength, and the courage to face whatever challenges lay ahead.