ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter One・⁠]⁠ᕗ

ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

It was a dark and gloomy night in the small town of Beacon Hills, where two females was seen walking through the gloomy forest.

Sixteen, fair skinned, dark brown hair and dark green eyes.

Sixteen, fair skinned, dark brown hair and dark brown eyes.

Adelaide Laskaris and Macy Wilson.

The green eyed brunette was seen grabbing onto the dark brown eyed brunette hand, pulling her with her, who seemed scared, no doubt.

A loud howl was heard coming from afar, making Macy slightly jump, getting close to her best friend.

Adelaide smirks at Macy, teasingly nudging her shoulder with hers.

"Scared of a little night walk?"

On the top of a hill, a four legged creature with black fur was seen glowing its bright red crimson, as it caught a sight of both girls.

Then both girls was seen out of sight, then minutes later two boys were seen walking nearby.

"Which part of the dead body are we looking for?" A tan skinned brunette asks.

"That's the best part! We don't know yet!" A fair skinned brunette excitedly says.

"What if the killer's still out there?" The tan skinned brunette concerningly asks.

The creature tilts its head at both boys, a smirk forming on his lips.

The fair skinned brunette sheepishly smiled at his best friend, making the tan skinned brunette hum sarcastically.

"I don't like it here, what if we stumble upon something we don't even like?" Macy nervously asks her best friend.

Adelaide then grins, teasingly responding. "Aw, don't worry, i'll protect you."

Macy glares at her. "I'm being serious!"

Adelaide walked ahead, sighing out at Macy's concern.

Macy then stops as she felt a fog surrounding her, the girl quickly turning around, only to see a creature with glowing crimson eyes right in front of her.

"Ida?" Macy whispers.

The green eyed girl was nowhere around, making the brown eyed girl even more afraid.

Screams of tremendous pain coming from Macy echoed through the woods, alerted Adelaide.

"Macy?" Adelaide frowns, looking around for her.

On the other hand, Scott, who had been left alone by Stiles out in the woods, had heard the screams coming from someone familiar.

Adelaide had found a bleeding Macy and became worried instantly.

"Oh, Macy, what happened?" Adelaide's eyes showed worry.

"I'm dying." Macy dramatically says.

Adelaide rolls her eyes with a smile. "Okay, drama queen."

A wounded and bleeding Scott McCall staggered through the woods, trying to get out of there.

The McCall ended up catching the high stench of blood smeared all over the green grass, blood that didn't belong to him.

He then knew someone else probably could've gotten hurt...someone besides him.

          ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ