ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Four・⁠]⁠ᕗ

ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

It's just pass midnight, an black SUV was seen driving down a more industrial area of the town, it was then clearly seen that it was driven by a dark blonde haired woman, with dark brown eyes, who goes by the name of Kate Argent.

"In other news, local authorities remain perplexed by the animal attacks plaguing Beacon Hills..." A man over the radio informs.

Kate scoffs, clearly amused by the town's naivety with the things that's been going on.

The dark shadow of something was seen standing nearby the SUV, making the dark blonde haired woman become alerted, her eyes scanning around her surroundings.

Her being distracted made her not notice the truck that was coming towards her, until she saw a bright blinding light in front of her.

Kate then roughly turned the steering wheel to the right roughly, causing the sounds of screeching of tires to be heard.

The truck turning to the other side, honking loudly, then driving off.

Kate pressing onto the brakes hard, her body going forward then backwards, sighing out.

Kate then sarcastically commented. "Nice driving, Kate."

Then Kate heard sudden ferocious growling and snarls coming from behind her vehicle.

Kate, who frowns, slowly looked into her car mirror, seeing bright red crimson eyes glowing at her.

          ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

Derek Hale, who was seen running through the woods that same night, was seen running on a hill presently, until he was stopped forcibly by a bullet being pierced through his arm.

The dark haired man was seen rolling down the hill, falling on his back, groaning in pain, breaths of agony escaping him.

Scott McCall, who was nearby, didn't notice Derek Hale had gotten shot, but saw Chris Argent talking to an unfamiliar woman.

A person was seen nearby a tree, green eyes widened in shock as she had seen the bullet going straight pass her.

The brunette had seen an unfamiliar woman with a smirk, a sniper gun in hand, seeing as she had shot someone.

Scott McCall feeling like someone else was around, made him looked around with his eyes slowly.

Something ran pass him from behind, made the McCall quickly turning around, but as he did he saw no one, causing confusing frowns to be passed on his face.

          ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

The next morning, at the high school, walking through the school halls was a staggering Derek Hale, who seemed pale and oddly sick, obviously feeling the effects of the bullet.

Derek scanned his green eyes to look for someone that can lead him to Scott McCall, until he saw Jackson Whittemore, who was placing some supplies into his locker.

Jackson closed his locker, him going to walk away, until he saw Derek Hale throwing his self on the locker next to him, looking extremely sick.

"Where's Scott McCall?" Derek weakly breathe out.

Jackson stares at him suspiciously. "Why should i tell you?"

Derek blankly stares at Jackson. "Because, i asked you politely, and i only do that once."

Jackson scoffs, then smiles at him amusingly. "Okay, tough guy, how about you i help you find him, after you tell me what you're selling him?"

Derek just stares at Jackson obviously confused.