ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter One・⁠]⁠ᕗ

ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

It was night time and the moon was seen full and bright, moving in between the darkened sky.

Jackson Whittemore was seen swimming up the river, his clothes all wet, his shirt partly ripped, him then looking up with a smirk towards the moon.

The bite he had gotten from Derek Hale, that was on a side of his waist, was seen slowly healing, the Whittemore had a satisfied look on his face as he noticed it slowly healing, him thinking he'd become a Werewolf.

A figure was seen swimming under the cold water, the person's body was seen slowly diving upwards, revealing Adelaide Laskaris.

Adelaide's hair was all wet due to the water, the cold and chilling water pressed against her body, making her gasp out softly, her green eyes flickering over to the blue eyed teen in front of her.

Jackson smirks at Adelaide, him taking a hold of her face, placing a passionate and deep against against her lips, her fingers going straight into his dark blonde wet hair, his arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her closer to him.

Unknown to either of them, a sharp and pointy pair of claws was seen extending from his fingers, pressed against her back.

         ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

Stiles Stilinski walked down the stairs of his house, him then walking through the living room, opening the front door, walking out of the house, closing the door on his way out.

Stiles then quickly hops inside the Jeep, him just sitting there, blanking out, his mind all over the place, a look of pain and sadness swimming through his whiskey colored eyes.

Stiles then turned the key to try and start up the engine, but for some reason it wasn't starting.

"What is wrong with you? Why won't you start? Come on, come on, come on." Stiles grunts, him whispering out.

"Start!" Stiles groaned out in frustration.

The Jeep was then seen starting up on its own, as if something was controlling it, Stiles frowning in confusion, but then shrugs.

"Now, that's more like it." Stiles sighed out in relief.

"...there's just one person missing." Stiles whispers out with a sigh.

In the passenger seat, not that Stiles could tell, but, there was Macy Wilson, who had gotten killed a week ago–––sitting right next to him.

Macy turns her head to slightly look at Stiles, her placing her hand onto his.

"I'm always with you, Stiles." Macy smiles gently.

Stiles frowns, looking down at his hand, feeling something, but saw nothing, which made him shrug.

"Probably just the wind." Stiles shrugs.

Stiles then was seen turning the wheel, him taking a left turn, driving down the road.

         ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

In the highschool, down the halls, Adelaide Laskaris was seen by her locker, pushing some books inside her locker, then closing in her locker door.

Adelaide adjusted her bag strap on her shoulder, her taking a turn, which almost made her walk into someone.

"Oh! Heh, sorry." Adelaide apologized.

"It's okay, i mean, i wouldn't mind having you bump into me, so, anytime you feel like it–––bump." Matt laughs lightly.

Adelaide awkwardly smiles at him, her rubbing her fingernails against her bag strap.