ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Six・⁠]⁠ᕗ

ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

"Stiles?"

Macy was seen sitting up on her bed in the dark, her having her phone near to her ear, after she had gotten a strange call from Stiles in the middle of the night.

"Stiles? Can you hear me? Are you there?" Macy slowly asks, not hearing a response.

"Um, uh–––yea-yeah, i'm here, right here." Stiles nervously says.

"...Stiles? Are you okay? What's wrong?" Macy cautiously asks.

"Macy–––i-i don't know what's going on, i don't know what's happening, i don't know how i got here, i think i was sleepwalking." Stiles stammers.

"Um, uh, okay, how about you try and tell me what you see."

"It's too dark, i can't see anything and i think my phone's m-." Stiles was saying.

Macy then heard the line going dead, her then frowning, pulling the phone away from her, the redialing his number.

"...Stiles?"

"I-i don't think i can get out of here, i can't move!"

"O-okay, try and figure out where you are." Macy then says.

"I don't know, and i think something's stuck on my leg, it's bleeding!" Stiles freaked out.

"...Stiles-." Macy whispers.

"Ma-macy, please help me." Stiles heavily breaths out.

"Okay, okay, i'll just call your dad-." Macy was saying.

"No, no, please, no! Don't call him, promise me that you won't tell him, he already worries about me, just find me, okay? I know you can, please find me, he doesn't have to." Stiles pleads.

Macy sighs out, there's no way she could say no to him.

"Stiles, i really-." Macy was saying.

"I gotta go, my phone's dying." Stiles then says, hanging up the phone.

Macy frowns her dark brows, her calling out into the phone, but he had already hung up.

Macy then quickly, frustratedly and shakily went through her phone list, calling someone.

"Mac-." He was saying groggily.

"Get dressed, i think Stiles is in trouble." Macy quickly says.

"Um, uh, what is wrong with Stiles?"

"I really don't know..." Macy whispers, a conflicted look in her eyes.

She knows something terrible is going on with him, but she could never bring her self to believe that.

          ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

Adelaide slightly rolled her green eyes, a paint brush in her grasp, trying to paint a portrait, but Aiden wouldn't stop moving.

"Stop moving." Adelaide says annoyed.

"Are we even allowed to be in school so late? What if the security shows up?" Aiden questions.

Adelaide scoffs. "Please! With the amount of killings that this school is surrounded by? It'll have to be an unstable person that takes up this job."

Adelaide then went back to her painting, Aiden then getting up from his spot, going to sit with Adelaide.

Aiden wrapped his arms around the green eyed brunette's waist, resting his chin on her shoulder.