ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Nine・⁠]⁠ᕗ

ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

"Idioms, analogies, metaphors and similes..."

Jennifer stood in front of the classroom. "All the tools a writer uses for his story."

Jennifer then noticed a huge tree that was drawn onto a paper that was in Lydia Martin's grasp, which clearly interested her.

"Lydia? I wasn't aware you had so many hidden talents." Jennifer comments.

Lydia scoffs, sarcastically commenting. "You and every guy i have dated."

Jennifer became embarrassed. "That's an idiom, by the way."

Jennifer then walked by her, her stopping right behind Adelaide Laskaris, her seeing a little sketchpad in the brunette's hand, her flipping a couple of pages.

"Oh, woah, Adelaide? These a really good, you did these? They seem so real." Jennifer says with an impressed expression.

Adelaide grins, looking at the woman. "That's what i was going for."

         ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

"I think i can get to Ethan, i'm pretty sure i can make him talk."

Stiles sighs out. "Now, why'd you wanna go and do something like that?"

"The Druids are emissaries, right? So, what if the Darach was an emissary to the Alphas?" Scott suggests.

Stiles just blinked rapidly, an overwhelmed look on his face. "Okay, first of all, i cannot believe we've gotten to the point where a sentence like, 'what if the darach was an emissary to the alphas' makes sense."

Stiles then deeply breaths out. "By the way, we're going to have a huge problem getting to Ethan."

Scott then frowns. "Like what?"

"Getting to Aiden." Stiles then states.

         ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

Aiden, whom looked at his brother, as they were in a classroom, seemed furious about something.

"This whole thing with Danny? Needs to stop." Aiden orders.

Ethan then scoffs, him shrugging. "He's harmless, and–––incase you're forgetting, i think it's Ida that you need to worry about, we both know how you feel about her."

Aiden just stares at him for a while, then comments. "What do you think we're really here to do? We're not actual high school students, we're here to eliminate a threat, not hold hands and pass notes."

"And now we know he's harmless, threat eliminated." Ethan smiles.

Aiden suspiciously stares at him. "You're starting to like him."

"So what?" Ethan shrugs.

"If Deucalion asks you to kill him, would you?" Aiden then asks.

"If Deucalion asks you to kill Ida, would you?" Ethan retorts.

"Just stop seeing Danny, or i'll rip his flesh off and eat it." Aiden ignored his question.

         ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

Stiles, who was still talking with Scott about the twins, worried about how they're going to get to talk to Ethan without Aiden hanging around.

Stiles then sighs out. "It's like ever Aiden came back, him and Ethan has never been alone, it's like Aiden never leaves him alone."