ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Ten・⁠]⁠ᕗ

ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

A silver car was seen driving inside a garage, all scratched up, the hood a little dented from the actions from the Alpha.

Adelaide Laskaris was seen quickly coming out of her car, gasping out at the damages.

Adelaide then saw a mechanic standing in front of her, her breathing out in relief.

"Oh, good! You're here! Can you help me? Some wild animal just came out of no where attacking me vehicle, so, could you make it look a little less- uh, hello?" Adelaide was saying, but noticed the mechanic just staring at her.

"I'm talking to you, are you even listening?" Adelaide asks.

The green eyed poking him on his shoulder, which made him fall.

His dead body was seen falling on the door, his body sliding down motionlessly, stain of blood appearing on her glass.

Adelaide gasped out in terror, her backing away, but as she did, she saw the Alpha right before her.

Adelaide made a move to escape the creature that was going to attack her, but then gunshots was heard, blood flowing from the creature's leg, making him hiss in pain, growling at the person behind him.

The creature, jumped onto Adelaide's car, taking off, running down the woods, with it wounded leg.

"Oh my god, you just shot him." Adelaide gasped in shock.

"He was going to kill you." Kate pointed out.

"What, this is like the second time, i saved you?" Kate smirked.

"Why does it keep following me around? Why does it want to kill me?" Adelaide asks desperately.

"It needs a pack." Kate simply says.

"What? A pack, you mean, like-."

"Exactly." Kate nods.

"Come on, i'll tell you all about it." Kate then gestured for her to follow her.

Kate was seen driving her SUV on the road, silence between the two.

"Can you teach me how to defend myself?" Adelaide then looks at Kate momentarily.

Kate then smirks. "Well, we're not going to keep running, now are we?"

          ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

At an unknown garage, the next morning, where Jackson was, Chris Argent seemed to be there also.

"Car trouble?" Argent asks, leaning on the car, appearing out of no where.

Jackson jumped back in surprise, a nervous look on his face. "It's okay, i'm just gonna call a tow truck."

"Oh, i know a few things about cars, could be pretty simple."

Jackson then shrugs. "I don't know, i mean, it's a pretty expensive car, and they pull all that warranty crap, if you do all your repairs, right?"

"Well, i won't tell, if you won't." Argent smirks.

"It's Jackson, right? I'll show you what you're looking for." Argent gestures.

Argent then took notice of the scratch along the dark blonde teen's neck.

"Oh, sorry!" Argent winced.

Jackson frowns confusingly. "What?"

"Your neck? You hurt yourself?" Argent questions.