ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Three・⁠]⁠ᕗ

ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

The next morning, at the Beacon Hills High School, whilst Chemistry class was going on, Adelaide Laskaris was seen now entering the class, without glancing at anyone, her taking a seat in the back.

"Good seeing you, Ms. Laskaris." Mr. Harris says with sarcasm directed at the brunette.

Adelaide obviously distracted, shrugs at him, not really listening to him.

Mr. Harris was seen discussing something with the class, but then he noticed like the green eyed brunette could care less about his discussion, since she clearly distracted by her phone.

Adelaide was seen looking at her phone every couple of minutes, a stressed look on her face, her placing the phone back on the table, her combing her fingers through her hair in frustration, breaths of worry escaping her.

Adelaide then picked up phone one more time, becoming even more frustrated as she stared at the screen.

Her green eyes then saw Mr. Harris standing in front of her, her removing her eyes from the screen, slowly looking up at a stern Mr. Harris.

Adelaide saw Mr. Harris with his hand out, her staring at it confused, then slapping her hand against his, Mr. Harris giving her an annoyed stare, a confused look in her eyes.

"You know the rules, Adelaide, no phones during class." Mr. Harris says.

Adelaide sighs out, looking at him fiercely, her leaning over, with her phone in her hands.

Adelaide then rolled her eyes with an irritated sigh.

"Whatever." Adelaide mumbles annoyed, handing him the phone.

         ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

After the class was over, the bell was seen ringing, Adelaide irritably shoving her things in her bag, her slinging her bag strap over her shoulder, her sketchpad falling out of her back, without her knowledge.

Allison Argent was seen getting up from her seat, when she saw Adelaide's sketchpad had fallen out, her eyes seeing some unbelievable and excellent sketches.

Allison picked it up, curiously going through it, seeing the sketches of drawings of what seems like all the green eyed brunette's emotions pouring out.

"Ade-." Allison went to call out the girl.

Allison saw Adelaide grabbing her phone from Mr. Harris' table, a fake smile upon her lips, the girl storming out of the classroom.

         ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

During the day, Allison looked for Adelaide, but found no sight of her, believing it was hard to find her.

Then, during lunchtime Allison had found the girl sitting by a single table at the cafeteria, Allison then sighs out in relief.

"Hey, um, Adelaide? I- uh, just wanted to give this back to you, you dropped it back in Chemistry class, but, obviously didn't notice since you seemed distracted by something else, so...uh, here." Allison nervously says, placing the sketchpad in front of her.

"Thanks." Adelaide says gratefully.

"Uh, you seem like you're pretty good at what you do, there are so great sketches there." Allison nervously says.

Adelaide slowly looked at Allison, with a serious expression, Allison's nerves racked, thinking Adelaide would be mad that she looked through her sketches.

But, fortunately for her, the green eyed brunette just smiles, it confused her, but made her sigh in relief.

"Others write in a diary, but, me...i sketch." Adelaide says in a relaxing voice.