ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Three・⁠]⁠ᕗ

ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

As the night was still clouding on the small town of Beacon Hills, Malia Tate, who was escorted by one an officer as well as Adelaide Laskaris, was seen walking up the stairs of the Tate's ranch.

Malia's hair seemed a little neat that how it was hours earlier, her lips stained with bright red lipstick, a hesitant and anxious look in her dark brown eyes, her having Adelaide's jacket in the palm of her hands, her body covered with a huge coat that belonged to the station.

"Uh, Adelaide, maybe you should go home, i got this." An officer says to the green eyed brunette.

Adelaide shrugs. "That's okay, but, what i really need is my jacket, since she seems warm now."

Adelaide went to take her jacket from Malia, but the newly turned human growls lowly at her, as an action that she's keeping the jacket.

Adelaide pulls her hand away, awkwardly laughing. "On second thought–––i could do without the jacket, i got millions!"

Adelaide smiles nervously, then she turned on her heels, quickly going down the stairs.

"Malia?" Mr. Tate asks in surprise.

Malia's eyes glistened with tears, upon seeing her father, slowly nodding, her father then pulling her into a hug.

          ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

"You're back in school?"

Ethan and Aiden looks at Scott, who were with Stiles and Isaac in front of the high school, the next morning.

"No, just to talk." Ethan then says.

Stiles then scoffs. "Oh! That's just a change of pace for you guys, usually you're just hurting, maiming and killing..."

Aiden ignores Stiles, looking over at Scott. "You need a pack and we need an Alpha."

Stiles rolls his eyes, scoffing at them. "Yeah, absolutely not, that's hilarious though."

Aiden once again ignores the Stilinski. "You came to us for help–––we helped."

"Actually–––we went to Ida and she called you and by the 'helping' part, you guys didn't even help! You beat his face into a bloody pulp! That in my opinion–––is counter-productive." Stiles argues.

"Why would i say yes?" Scott questions.

"We'd add strength, we'd make you more powerful, there's no reason to say no." Aiden smugly says.

"I can think of one, like the two of you holding onto Derek's claws, while Kali impaled Boyd." Isaac glares at them.

"Infact–––i don't know why we're not impaling them right now." Isaac seethes with rage.

Aiden lowly growls at him, a challenging look in his eyes. "You want to try?"

Isaac went to take a step forward, but Scott grabbed onto his hand, stopping him.

"Sorry, but they don't trust you, neither do i." Scott then says, then walks away, being followed by Stiles and Isaac.

          ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

"What now?" Ethan sighs out.

Ethan then noticed how his brother was looking at the high school, him then faking a smile. "No way."

"We never finished." Aiden says with an urging smiles.

"And we don't have to." Ethan argues.

"What if i want to?" Aiden asks.