ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Twelve・⁠]⁠ᕗ

ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

At an unknown garage, where Peter Hale had forcefully taken Adelaide Laskaris and Stiles Stilinski.

"Good luck on getting a signal down here." Stiles mumbles.

"Oh...MIFI!"

Peter shoved Scott's laptop in front of Stiles.

"Turn it on, get connected." Peter demands.

"You know, you're really killing the whole Werewolf-Mystique thing, here." Stiles joked.

Peter glares at Stiles, not in the mood for his jokes.

Stiles then sighed out. "Look, you still need Scott's username and password, and i'm sorry, but, i don't know it." He lied.

"You know both of them." Peter pointy says.

"No, i don't." Stiles lied.

Peter stepped forward, intimidating him. "I can be very persuasive, don't make me persuade you, Stiles."

Adelaide's green eyes glanced in between a nervous looking Stiles and impatient Peter.

Peter noticed Adelaide's glare on him and scoffed in amusement.

"Aw, don't look at me like that, Adelaide." Peter says, turning around to look at the girl.

"You want me to be grateful to you for killing my best friend? Well, thanks!" Adelaide sarcastically says, hardening her glare.

"You should show a little gratitude." Peter warns stepping forward.

Adelaide didn't even once flinch, impressing the Alpha.

"I'm showing gratitude when Kate shot you countless times." Adelaide smugly says.

"You should be grateful, my nephew saved your life-."

"I didn't asks him to." Adelaide argues.

"He killed my aunt." Adelaide aggressively says.

"Who was going to kill you."

"And whose fault is that?" Adelaide accused.

Stiles stares at the two that were arguing and was shocked that Adelaide showed no fear at the man.

"Ida." Stiles hissed.

Adelaide just ignored him, glaring at the man in front of her.

         ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

at the hospital, a distressed Jackson Whittemore was seen rushing inside.

"Ida? Is Ida here?" Jackson asked in distress.

"Hey! What happened to that girl?" Sheriff demands, walking in front of the teen.

"I-i don't know, i went–– i had gone to look for Ida and i-." Jackson was saying anxiously.

Sheriff not believing him for a second, scoffed at him. "Oh! So you happen to wander into the middle of the field and you just found her like that?"

"Don't lie to me, son." Sheriff firmly says.

"I-i'm not lying! I really went to look for Ida, she went looking for me, but didn't find me, and when i went to look for her...she wasn't there..." Jackson trails off, explaining his self.

"To be honest, even Stiles isn't around!" Jackson says in frustration.

Sheriff's eyes then widened, him quickly looking at one of his deputies.