ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Two・⁠]⁠ᕗ

ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

"What?"

"What, 'what'?"

"What, 'what' and you know, what."

"What?"

Macy Wilson sighs out, looking at Stiles and Scott whom were throwing confusing sentences towards each other.

"Scott? Do you want to, you know?" Macy hints.

"Um...Macy? Very appreciative, but, Stiles is..." Scott glances over at his best friend.

Macy glares at him, smacking him. "Not me, idiot, i was talking about any random girl, someone that isn't Allison."

"Uh...not really." Scott denies.

"See? He's still not over her, we should leave." Macy says over to her boyfriend.

Stiles hums. "My baby never really liked Heather, it's okay."

"And, come on, buddy, she promised she'd introduce you to one of her friends, so, no Allison for tonight, you're moving on!" Stiles urges.

Scott then sighs out. "You know, what? You're right."

"It's not going to work." Macy says in a singy tone.

"Yes it is." Stiles whispers to her.

Macy then sighs out, her then seeing a familiar blonde girl, her eyes lighting up at the sight of Stiles.

"Stiles!" Heather happily says.

Macy slightly rolled her eyes, seeing Heather walking towards them. "Oh, great, she's walking this way."

         ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

Out on the school's compound, walking through the school's parking lot was Adelaide Laskaris, her going towards her car that seemed better than that night.

Adelaide then felt a feeling, as if something was near her, her quickly turning around, gasping slightly, jumping back, seeing it was Aiden.

"Uh, sorry, didn't mean to startle you, you sorta–––left this in the classroom, detention buddy." Aiden says with a smirk, handing over the little sketch pad towards her.

"I didn't look through it." Aiden says.

"Okay, maybe, a little." Aiden confessed.

"Mhm." Adelaide amusingly smiles.

Adelaide then took the sketch pad, a piece of paper then falling out, her then picking it.

"Uh...this belong to you?" Adelaide then asks.

"Actually, to you." Aiden says. "Unfold it."

Adelaide then unfolds the paper, her seeing a number on it, frowning then, looking at him.

"Just in case you need anything, whether it be personal, friendly or maybe–––even...you know?" Aiden smirks.

Adelaide's green eyes glances into his teasing blue ones.

"Cute." Addison teased.

"Oh, cute is for little puppies, i'm like a big dog, an Alpha, most people would say." Aiden smirks.

Adelaide softly laughs. "Okay, well, Mr. Big bad Alpha."

         ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

Heather's lips crashed onto Stiles,  Stiles then pulled her away, awkwardly patting her on her shoulder.

"Okay...enough of that." Stiles awkwardly says.