ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Nine・⁠]⁠ᕗ

ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

The front door to the house that belongs to Macy Wilson, was seen being softly swing opened, the sight of Stiles Stilinski was seen on her doorstep.

"...did you break out of Echo House?" Macy asks, raising an amused brow.

The Nogitsune, whom was posing as Stiles gave her a smirk, Macy sighing out, resting her head against the door, her groaning out tiredly.

"It's you!"

"You should be delighted that it's me and not your, oh, so, perfect boyfriend." The Nogitsune says.

Macy removes her head slightly from the edge of the door, looking at him.

"I'd rather it be him than you." Macy snarls.

The Nogitsune smirks, tilting his head at her. "You would regret those words after you know what happened at Eichen House."

Macy rolls her eyes, clearly not in the mood for any of his riddles.

Macy then held onto the door, her sarcastically smiling, going to shut the door in his face, but then he stopped it with his hand.

Macy irritably looks at the Nogitsune, snapping at him. "What?"

Macy then soon gasps out at the roughness of the Nogitsune's hand that was rested onto the back of her neck, him then taking her into a sight.

In Eichen House, where Stiles was seen sitting with Malia on a couch, he held onto the Werecoyote's hands, feeling an intense coldness radiating from her hands, which made him hiss.

"Boy, are you cold." Stiles expressed.

"Yeah, i am." Malia whispers.

Stiles then looks up, an intense moment swirling around them, him then placing his lips against her, then within a couple of minutes, he was seen pulling away.

"Was that your first kiss?"

Malia nods, a gleeful look in her eyes.

Malia then leaned in, placing a kiss onto his lips, Malia guiding him on top of him on the couch, his hands grabbing onto hers, lacing his fingers through hers, his lips then going to her neck.

Macy, who was seen lying on the ground, blinked her eyes opened, her eyes glossed, she didn't know what to feel at all.

Macy was then seen snapped into reality when she heard a message tone coming from her phone, her then softly gasping out, she got out her phone then she saw it was a message from Scott, wanting her to meet him at Kira's house.

Macy stares at the phone for a while, then reluctantly decided to listen to meet with Scott, her hesitantly getting up from the ground she was on.

Macy sighs out, mumbling inaudibly. "Should've listened to Lydia."

          ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

"If this is you, then you wouldn't been ninety years old."

Scott was seen picking up a picture that Noshiko had previously said was her.

"Closer to nine hundred." Noshiko says.

Kira seemed overwhelmed. "Okay, sure, why not."

Kira then turned towards her father. "Dad, how old are you?"

"Forty-three, but, i've been told that i look mid thirties." Ken shrugs.

Macy Wilson was seen now entering inside the Yukimura's residence, her stumbling her way inside.